Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Anyday Peter Obi Makes This Tweet, You'll Know The Real President Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyday Peter Obi Makes This Tweet, You'll Know The Real President Of Nigeria (4635 Views)

After Meeting In Bayelsa, Peter Obi Makes Brief Stop At Asaba Catholic Diocese / Was Hadiza Bala Usman Suspended Because Of This Tweet? / Senator Ben Bruce Murray Counters Lai Mohammed's Statement With This Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyday Peter Obi Makes This Tweet, You'll Know The Real President Of Nigeria by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 8:53am On Jul 20, 2023
The AG ado munchers don't know the reason why there is no protest yet is because of him. Let them do anyhow with the PEPT that's ongoing and see the consequences. Even yarimo will hide under the bed like a coward that he is. Keep suffering and smiling you hear.
Re: Anyday Peter Obi Makes This Tweet, You'll Know The Real President Of Nigeria by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2023
helinues:
We are daring both you and Obi to start that.

Na then una go know those who hold the blokos of this country
Na to make mouth una sabi. When it starts now, you all will run away like the cowards you are. Dey play.
Re: Anyday Peter Obi Makes This Tweet, You'll Know The Real President Of Nigeria by paramakina202: 8:57am On Jul 20, 2023
Pauldollars:

Peter Obi is not reckless and tactless and unreasonable like Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Anyday Peter Obi Makes This Tweet, You'll Know The Real President Of Nigeria by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2023
APCNig:
Yoruba gods will be happy. Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara will be very happy. Millions of gallons of blood to be drunk. The last time they had so much to drink was between 1967 and 1970
Yoruba Muslims are hypocritical cowards. Spits. E warrior
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

1 Like

Re: Anyday Peter Obi Makes This Tweet, You'll Know The Real President Of Nigeria by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2023
APCNig:

He will be locked up forever in a jail cell beside Nnamdi Kanu
Then you can kiss the country good bye. To u people everybody is Igbo abi. Hahahahahahaha e go soon clear for una eyes.

1 Like

Re: Anyday Peter Obi Makes This Tweet, You'll Know The Real President Of Nigeria by Remii(m): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Anyday anything happens to Peter Obi,you will feel the real anger of Nigerians
what did you do when he was detained at the the UK Airport?
Re: Anyday Peter Obi Makes This Tweet, You'll Know The Real President Of Nigeria by NairalandGossip: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2023
juman:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Try it.
It was small thing you saw during biafra.
what do you know about Biafra war? Ask your father
Re: Anyday Peter Obi Makes This Tweet, You'll Know The Real President Of Nigeria by Benwallt(m): 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
He will be riddled perforatedly n nothing go happen

1 Like

Re: Anyday Peter Obi Makes This Tweet, You'll Know The Real President Of Nigeria by BentizilL: 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
Just make sure you only occupy South East... 💯

1 Like

Re: Anyday Peter Obi Makes This Tweet, You'll Know The Real President Of Nigeria by BentizilL: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
Didijiji:
mumu

When Tinubu and Soyinka tried it at Ojota in 2012 how many lives were wasted?
As long as Obi try it in Anambra, no prob...
Anything outside South East will be met with force 💯

1 Like

Re: Anyday Peter Obi Makes This Tweet, You'll Know The Real President Of Nigeria by juman(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
NairalandGossip:
what do you know about Biafra war? Ask your father

No to war.
Humanity is one.
Re: Anyday Peter Obi Makes This Tweet, You'll Know The Real President Of Nigeria by bikefab(m): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
Obi have never been an agent of chaos, I doubt he will do that. He isn't cruel and bitter hearted like those senile old men in APC. Yes, that's for sure.
Re: Anyday Peter Obi Makes This Tweet, You'll Know The Real President Of Nigeria by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
I hope Peter write such, he won't spend an hour as a free man in Nigeria thereafter most especially if there is destruction of lives and properties caused by such

that's Felony
Re: Anyday Peter Obi Makes This Tweet, You'll Know The Real President Of Nigeria by Tsolutionifede(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
Pauldollars:
you wan die, na dt time u go no say Tinubu really get touts, I will single-handedly kill like 1000 of you, with my pistol

1 Like

Re: Anyday Peter Obi Makes This Tweet, You'll Know The Real President Of Nigeria by lordkush: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Is it your money 💰 that I m using to buy fuel?

Have I complained about it to you?

You guys will just die with the obsession about Tinubu one day

will you dare complain ? Try it and chop slap. Shameless corn eater
Re: Anyday Peter Obi Makes This Tweet, You'll Know The Real President Of Nigeria by PlayerMeji: 8:10am On Jul 21, 2023
The thoughts of Tinubu have consumed you!

Whereas, he is going to lord over you for the next 8 years and you can cry all that you can...
Shameless obituary

lordkush:
Re: Anyday Peter Obi Makes This Tweet, You'll Know The Real President Of Nigeria by PlayerMeji: 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
Woeful losers!

Sore losers....he dey pain you say I no complain...

Haba.... Yeye people...

lordkush:
Re: Anyday Peter Obi Makes This Tweet, You'll Know The Real President Of Nigeria by lordkush: 12:24am On Jul 22, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Woeful losers!

Sore losers....he dey pain you say I no complain...

Haba.... Yeye people...

lol. You dare not complain. You must suffer and groan in silence. That’s what you devils deserve. Now remove you smelling self from my mentions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Sunday For Nigerians In London As Immigration Nabs Illegal Immigrants / What Is The Major Problem Of Efcc? / Policeman Seizes Kai Officer’s Phone For Taking Bribe_kettle Calling Pot Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.