Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest (26797 Views)

Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest / #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by Ezini(f): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

https://dailytrust.com/bandits-flee-as-over-100-soldiers-storm-kaduna-forest/

Why dem dey run??
Dem for wait for none kinetic approach to their matter
Ndi ala
Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by Ezini(f): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
marlow1962:
Fake news, believe this at your own risk.

Modified
Those people quoting and insulting themselves not me, do you guys think at all?
You wn dy chase shettima brothers?

So now, as them chase them finish, wertin con happen?
What is the benefit of the chasing?

Shettima is not incharge, if he is , A Christian from southern Kaduna won’t be made a CDS

1 Like

Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by Hassanmaye(m): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by tyup(m): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
marlow1962:

You can never chase the owners of Nigeria out of Nigeria, all these are formalities to deceive the gullible that the Nigerian army is working.
Banditry can never and will never stop in the north. After raw mineral corruption, banditry is the next.
Do you know how much they get from as banditry allocation from other countries? If it means you going 6ft under just for the government to embezzle more, the won't thinking twice before writing you off.

You wn dy chase shettima brothers, I laugh.

You're ill informed. Late last year, shortly after General Lagbaja was made GOC no 1 division, Kaduna. Bandits were utterly decimated and calm was restored to Kaduna to the point Birnin gwari/forest highway that have been long deserted was opened and there have not been killing or Kidnapping on that road till date. Why you think say folks like me was happy he was appointed Chief of Army staff??

Buhari and Hell rufai were soft on Bandits cuz they were their kinsmen "Fulani" and currently both of them are not at the sit of power. General Lagbaja is Yoruba from Kwara that have a long standing beef with Fulanis, Tinubu supported the killing of northerns in Lagos using OPC early 2000, the Chief of Defense staff General Christopher Musa is from Southern Kaduna that has suffered from the terrible hands of Hell rufai and Fulanis.

These bandits better leave Nigerian for good if they know what's good for them.
Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by tyup(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ezini:

Shettima is not incharge, if he is , A Christian from southern Kaduna won’t be made a CDS

The funny thing is, Shettima is not anti-christian. where's he's from, they so much hate Fulanis with disdain

Aside religion, Tinubu was smart going for him
Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by shekoduza: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
They should go to Giwa LGA and Birnin gwari, if they are really ready for the bandits
Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by Felix6: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
tyup:

So you expect them to go with just 10 soldiers to that Kaduna forest so big covering bout 5 local government with atleast 100 bandits in each

Is this how terrible American movies have affected your psyche so bad??
My friend this is the major problem with AGBADO defenders, they feel sense is not needed anymore. Look you are basically aligning with my point. Why on earth would anyone send just 100 guys to fight those vicious animals on drugs? It's very laughable. Again a thief is always against the world, keep messing around on behalf of bulaba.
Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by Successlane: 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
Why allow them to 'FLEE' only to go and re-group
Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by ForChrist1: 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
sisisioge:
Na for for naija soldiers o. Was the mission to scare them into running or caption the bandits? They flee ke? It is well fa.

They didn't know the news would caption the event. Otherwise dem for do normal. cheesy cheesy
Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by sisisioge: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
ForChrist1:

They didn't know the news would caption the event. Otherwise dem for do normal. cheesy cheesy

You try....the news for capture them join grin
Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by tyup(m): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
Felix6:
My friend this is the major problem with AGBADO defenders, they feel sense is not needed anymore. Look you are basically aligning with my point. Why on earth would anyone send just 100 guys to fight those vicious animals on drugs? It's very laughable. Again a thief is always against the world, keep messing around on behalf of bulaba.

I've always been a Pro-Obi. But why are you typing from a place of frustration tho, what's wrong?
Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by marlow1962(m): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
crossbreedwears:
But you'll believe any new about PO abi?? Continue being foolish! I don't think you've ever been to the North talkless of War zone area.
Please know how you talk to strangers, I won't take insults from you.
Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by Jlow2: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
Believe Nigerian securities at ur peril
Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by ForChrist1: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
sisisioge:

You try....the news for capture them join grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by Smithwilliams826: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
Does that mean not a single bandit was caught?
Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by Espelbengz(m): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽

marlow1962:

Thank you useful entity 👍
Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by Yankee101: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
When chief of defense staff is from there, who born you?

So clearly insecurity has been coordinated in nigeria
Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by MomohMrMoore: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
What were they waiting for before? The raid should happen twice a week and sustained not only in Kaduna but in all states. It should be all hideouts.
Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by Teejaney88(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
See this one, so you are the only one that knows Kagarko Kagarko is a Christian dominated LG in The southern part of the state and you don't expect people to raise eyebrows when they hear the word "emir" attached to that place Only God knows the evil intentions Elrufai and your likes have for Southern Kaduna ..
Obaofaba:

Yes, what they have business with is Igwe or Obi.

Muntulla.

Do you even know where kagarko is?
Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by Newton1045: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
Entered at 11am.
Bright day light.

Their intention is not to destroy the bandit but to de people false hope.
Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by crossbreedwears(m): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
Because you sounded foolish my lord
marlow1962:

Please know how you talk to strangers, I won't take insults from you.
Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by delpee(f): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
tyup:

You're ill informed. Late last year, shortly after General Lagbaja was made GOC no 1 division, Kaduna. Bandits were utterly decimated and calm was restored to Kaduna to the point Birnin gwari/forest highway that have been long deserted was opened and there have not been killing or Kidnapping on that road till date. Why you think say folks like me was happy he was appointed Chief of Army staff??

Buhari and Hell rufai were soft on Bandits cuz they were their kinsmen "Fulani" and currently both of them are not at the sit of power. General Lagbaja is Yoruba from Kwara that have a long standing beef with Fulanis, Tinubu supported the killing of northerns in Lagos using OPC early 2000, the Chief of Defense staff General Christopher Musa is from Southern Kaduna that has suffered from the terrible hands of Hell rufai and Fulanis.

Gen. Lagbaja is from Osun State.
Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by Felix6: 1:05am On Jul 21, 2023
tyup:

I've always been a Pro-Obi. But why are you typing from a place of frustration tho, what's wrong?
what makes you think mentioning Obi will ameliorate your depredation? From America movies to frustration craps just under few hours? You suffering from advanced Amnesia boy.
Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by shegra58: 6:16am On Jul 21, 2023
marlow1962:
Fake news, believe this at your own risk.

Modified
Those people quoting and insulting themselves not me, do you guys think at all?
You wn dy chase shettima brothers?

So now, as them chase them finish, wertin con happen?
What is the benefit of the chasing?
you no dey happy for good news
Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by marlow1962(m): 6:52am On Jul 21, 2023
shegra58:
you no dey happy for good news
I dy over happy for good news, but you see this particular army chase shettima brothers, na fake news.

Remember propaganda/fake news sells like water these days.
Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by CloudWalker: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2023
tyup:

Buhari and Hell rufai were soft on Bandits cuz they were their kinsmen "Fulani" and currently both of them are not at the sit of power. General Lagbaja is Yoruba from Kwara that have a long standing beef with Fulanis, T[s]inubu supported the killing of northerns in Lagos using OPC early 2000[/s], the Chief of Defense staff General Christopher Musa is from Southern Kaduna that has suffered from the terrible hands of Hell rufai and Fulanis.

is coming only from a place of hate. Unfounded and baseless
Re: Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest by tyup(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2023
Felix6:
what makes you think mentioning Obi will ameliorate your depredation? From America movies to frustration craps just under few hours? You suffering from advanced Amnesia boy.

You're blaming me for not being explicit?? if you had made your early comment clear, we won't have had this feuding in the first place. next time try to be more explicit and direct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Developers Of Lekki Deep Sea Port In Lagos (photos) / Edo Assembly Relocates Sitting Over ‘Impeachment Scare’ / Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.