Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) (26941 Views)

Easy Way To Gain Admission Into Delta State University (delsu) / List Of Courses Offered In Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka / Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Rusticates 6 Department Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by Graficient: 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
Shame on the management for allowing this.
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by Tzar(m): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rainbow dude 🌈, Sodom & Gomorah thought they were prosperous until the wrath came upon them. I live with them & with the suicide & depression, mass shooting and drive by shooting rates, I don’t think they are doing better than Africans, if Africans can just fix their leadership issues. Their kids are already out of control and they want to drag the rest of the world into their decadence.
Kobojunkie:
If you can do better than them as far as the confusion that is Nigeria, go do am. Until then. Waka pass! undecided
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Tzar:
Rainbow dude 🌈, Sodom & Gomorah thought they were prosperous until the wrath came upon them. I live with them & with the suicide & depression, mass shooting and drive by shooting rates, I don’t think they are doing better than Africans, if Africans can just fix their leadership issues. Their kids are already out of control and they want to drag the rest of the world into their decadence.
I am fascinated by how people like you conveniently turn a blind eye to the same suicide and depression, shootings and crimes right there in your Nigeria all so you can pretend others are worse.It's almost like your kind have ability to turn parts of the brain --- the parts able to objectively judge and compare situations--- off on-demand. undecided

1 Like

Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by cookingsoul(m): 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Delsu has turn to LGBTQ.smh boys ND girls day whose parents are paying varm wit leg join for school fees see wat the idiots are doing.foolishness of the highest order.the VC should b queried wit flogging join am.
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by Tzar(m): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
Where did I turn a blind eye?!
Do you even have the stats before jumping to respond like a typical rainbow dude 🌈 ?
Please educate yourself with the link below that has the data.
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/depression-rates-by-country

Kobojunkie:
I am fascinated by how people like you conveniently turn a blind eye to the same suicide and depression, shootings and crimes right there in your Nigeria all so you can pretend others are worse.It's almost like having ability to turn parts of one's brain --- the parts able to objectively judge and compare situations--- off on-demand. undecided
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by sonofElElyon: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
endsarrrs:
Like foolishly...

This is how it's starts sad
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
Tzar:
Where did I turn a blind eye?!
Do you even have the stats before jumping to respond like a typical rainbow dude rainbow 🌈 ?
Please educate yourself with the link below that has the data.
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/depression-rates-by-country
Surely, because Nigeria is a country with developed mental health system that correctly tracks mental illness like the countries you seek to objectively compare it to. Abegi! undecided
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by soojar(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
Juanmike:
Who be Dapo

One of the first set of Bobrisky people in Nigeria. Went to the same school with him then in the late 90s

We learn every day

Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
soojar:
â–  One of the first set of Bobrisky people in Nigeria. Went to the same school with him then in the late 90s. We learn every day
That was a man? Wow... color me impressed! undecided
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by Tzar(m): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
So South Africa, Rwanda, Egypt, Angola, Ghana and the likes also have the Nigerian kind of delapidated health sector?
Ain’t you curious about how come no African country in sub Saharan Africa features prominently. Even only Tunisia in North Africa (that has literally adopted the French way of life) turns out on the top list of depressed countries?
Doesn’t that say something?
Kobojunkie:
Surely, because Nigeria is a country with developed mental health system that correctly tracks mental illness like the countries you seek to objectively compare it to. Abegi! undecided
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
Tzar:
■ So South Africa, Rwanda, Egypt, Angola, Ghana and the likes also have the Nigerian kind of delapidated health sector? Ain’t you curious about how come no African country in sub Saharan Africa features prominently. Even only Tunisia in North Africa (that has literally adopted the French way of life) turns out on the top list of depressed countries? Doesn’t that say something?
Quit hopping all over the place like a kangaroo as none of this changes any of what has been made clear before now. !
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by Yankee101: 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
It’s the gay agenda
Who approved this nonsense?
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
It's crazy beautiful, but Prestigious University should not allow all these rubbish, from here we will start having another Bob
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by NOwazobia: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Really? You mean like Rag Day started from campuses and spread all over Nigeria from there? Some of you need help. undecided
Your own is beyond help.

No one can help you.

ozour!
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
NOwazobia:
â–  Your own is beyond help. No one can help you.ozour!
Help yourself first before you go around pretending yourself capable of helping others. undecided
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by NOwazobia: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Help yourself first before you go around pretending yourself capable of helping others. undecided
No one can help. Your case is beyond help.

Atleast, those who can be helped are better.

Yours lie lie.

Mumu!
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by Stalyon69: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
Anny69:
😂😂 I laughed so hard. Stalyon69 if UI should do this I'll gladly bring gown and heels from home for you.
It's definitely not going to happen in that school because all they know is studying books😹
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
NOwazobia:
No one can help. Your case is beyond help. Atleast, those who can be helped are better. Yours lie lie. Mumu!
Again...Help yourself first before you go around pretending yourself capable of helping others. undecided
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by Anny69: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
Stalyon69:

It's definitely not going to happen in that school because all they know is studying books😹
Wish something like this could happen. sad
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by NOwazobia: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again...Help yourself first before you go around pretending yourself capable of helping others. undecided
No one can help. Your case is beyond help. Atleast, those who can be helped are better. Yours lie lie. Mumu!
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
NOwazobia:
Again...Help yourself first before you go around pretending yourself capable of helping others undecided
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by NOwazobia: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
That is how fagg0ts are born, like that Junkie who thinks he is civilized by forming woke.
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
NOwazobia:

You must think I am one of those your junkies you tend to lecture online.After our back and forth, whenever you see my reply; whether it appeals to you or not, you will run along. idiot! No one can help. Your case is beyond help. Atleast, those who can be helped are better. Yours lie lie. Mumu!
Again...Help yourself first before you go around pretending yourself capable of helping others undecided
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by NOwazobia: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You must think I am one of those your junkies you tend to lecture online.

After our back and forth, whenever you see my reply; whether it appeals to you or not, you will run along. idiot!

Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
NOwazobia:

You must think I am one of those your junkies you tend to lecture online.After our back and forth, whenever you see my reply; whether it appeals to you or not, you will run along. idiot! No one can help. Your case is beyond help. Atleast, those who can be helped are better. Yours lie lie. Mumu!
Again...Help yourself first before you go around pretending yourself capable of helping others undecided..
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by NOwazobia: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again...Help yourself first before you go around pretending yourself capable of helping others undecided..
Idiotic fagg0t
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
NOwazobia:
Idiotic fagg0t
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by NOwazobia: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Idiotic fagg0t
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by Burgerlomo: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nah so he dey take start
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by soojar(m): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That was a man? Wow... color me impressed! undecided

He shock you?

He was rusticated from OAU Ile-ife in 400 level Law. The school claimed they matriculated a boy, they can't graduate a girl, because he started writing female on all his forms and exam scripts.

By the way, his father was a Prof. in the same school.

We learn every day
Re: Gender Switch Day In Delta State University - DELSU (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
There is a law against that rubbish in Nigeria. It was passed during Jonathan's regime when David Mark was Senate President...one of the reasons the US and others were against him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait' / Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! / Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.