Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,412 members, 7,815,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Where's Marilyn Oga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where's Marilyn Oga (415 Views)

Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor / Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss / BREAKING: Buhari Reverses Dismissal Of Marilyn Amobi As MD NBET. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where's Marilyn Oga by NDIOGAH(m): 11:20am On Jul 20, 2023
Everybody should remember tomorrow because the position you occupied today is not your father property, this woman as DSS spokesman propagated lies and falsehoods during GOODLUCK era I am asking where's she now, this suppose to serve as lessons to overzealous politicians and public office holders that the wickedness perpetrated today will leave indelible mark in your future

1 Like

Re: Where's Marilyn Oga by Lifestone(m): 11:44am On Jul 20, 2023
You guys hasn't moved from GEJ Era, Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Where's Marilyn Oga by hisexcellency34: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2023
Japa
Re: Where's Marilyn Oga by NDIOGAH(m): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
Lifestone:
You guys hasn't moved from GEJ Era, Na wa o
what are you insinuating
Re: Where's Marilyn Oga by Lifestone(m): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
NDIOGAH:
what are you insinuating
GEJ era was more than 8 years ago, and you are still calling out Ogah, who has probably been retired since.
Re: Where's Marilyn Oga by NDIOGAH(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
And then what happened
Re: Where's Marilyn Oga by NDIOGAH(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
Lifestone:

GEJ era was more than 8 years ago, and you are still calling out Ogah, who has probably been retired since.
u are not making sense
Re: Where's Marilyn Oga by Lifestone(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
NDIOGAH:
u are not making sense
U people are all the same. Incapable of engaging in debate without being rude and insultive. You guys lack manners.
I made a comment, I didn't insult or was I rude to you. If you have a contrary opinion to mine, you should have stated it rather than insulting someone who you don't know and haven't seen before.
When a topic is posted, the way to get the best out of it is through debates. And if you are compulsively rude, how will that be possible.
Na wa o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obidients Clamp On Peter Obi For Saying Education Is Not For The Poor / Nigeria's Economy Is Hopeless / Sacked Niger President Begs USA To Intervene In Returning Him Back To Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.