Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

What Do I Do? She Have Maintained Silent - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do I Do? She Have Maintained Silent (935 Views)

Should I Remain Silent Or Tell Him About It / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB Silent On Probe 70 Days Since Investigation / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do? She Have Maintained Silent by wunmi590(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2023

Nawa for you ooo,

I wonder how you guys maintained your relationship, what if the money haven't dropped in her account? Or what if someone has also promised her 30k too and she feels that the money...

Anytime you want people to send money to your wife account, let her know before hand, so that when she receive it, she will notify you..

Not everything is for public consumption/validation, don't use something small to spoil your marriage...

I always do small small hussle that my wife account is the receiving account, anytime the people want to send money, I will call her and let her know the amount, and once she received it, she will call me immediately that she has received it....

Just ask her if she has helped you to received the money, don't confront her as if you want to fight her..

Ire o
Re: What Do I Do? She Have Maintained Silent by Acidosis(m): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2023
Bekeey:

Was urgent, according to the sender, he said it was only UBA that's he can pay into to avert wahala.

No offence but men like you can be unnecessarily dramatic. What if the sender scammed you? Someone told you that he can only send money to a UBA account (a red flag), but you're more concerned about punishing your wife than verifying the sender's claims?

The money might even be in her account unknown to her. It happens.
Re: What Do I Do? She Have Maintained Silent by internationalman(m): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2023
Nemesis0147:
anybody that is crediting or that credited me without telling me is wasting his or her time because I don’t check my bank notifications(I have a different phone we’re my banks notifications come in)….I only login to my banks app other phone …I can stay 2weeks without logging into an account sef.

Don't mind the op.

It's just another avenue for him and his fellow redpillers to paint women in bad light.
Re: What Do I Do? She Have Maintained Silent by Oizee(f): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2023
@bekeey, what if the transaction wasn't successful, how will you now explain to the sender that you haven't received it all this while and u didn't complain? I pity u jor, no be everything dem dey take test our partners o especially when money from a third party is involved
Re: What Do I Do? She Have Maintained Silent by Oizee(f): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2023
wunmi590:

Nawa for you ooo,

I wonder how you guys maintained your relationship, what of if the money haven't dropped in her account? Or what of if someone has also promised her 30k too and she feels that the money...

Anytime you want people to send money to your wife account, let her know before hand, so that when she receive it, she will notify you..

Not everything is for public consuming validation, don't use something small to spoil your marriage...

I always do small small hussle that my wife account is the relieving account, anytime the people want to send money, I will call her and let her know the amount, and once she received it, she will call me immediately that she has received it....

Just ask her if she has helped you to received the money, don't confront her as if you want to fight her..

Ire o
thank u sir, I thought I was the only one that felt d money didn't drop
Re: What Do I Do? She Have Maintained Silent by wunmi590(m): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2023
Oizee:
thank u sir, I thought I was the only one that felt d money didn't drop

Don't mind him, he's not even sure, he has started suspecting his wife for nothing...

That's how he will turn the whole simple situation to something big, and they will now turn it on their wife head...

(1) (2) (Reply)

At 29 I Feel Suicidal Everyday I Wake Up / Does It Really Matter Who Wins Bread For The Familly? / Seven Tools For Purposeful Parenting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.