Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,433 members, 7,836,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court (21945 Views)

Unverified: Justice Ugo Resigns, Citing Demands To 'kneecap' Democracy. / I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo / Bolaji Abdullahi I Have Not Resigned From APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by wittywriter: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
Resign or not our judiciary system is corrupt from bottom to top and vice versa!

Wittyness
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by naptu2: 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Dude, we can see through your gimmicks. You call genuine news fake and then promote fake news as genuine?!

Common, there are Nigerians whose brains are still functioning. If this report is not true, Justice Ugo or someone representing him would have since released a rebuttal. His silence says it all.

Stop trying to decieve people, Naptu!

You mean to tell me that you do not know the way to Vanguard office or to the Appeal Court??

You can see through my gimmicks? Have you considered seeing an opthalmologist for that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by Deemas(m): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
lionshare:

In other words you don’t mind spreading fake news to further your interests at the expense of the integrity of the judiciary. Yet, you want justice. Or perhaps you want your own preferred outcome which is antithetical to Justice.

Wait let's hear from Justice himself first.
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by Lordburna2(m): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
I sincerely pray out actions and inactions don't lead put this country on the threshold of anarchy. I bet we won't survive it.
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by Chetas81(m): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
In this part of the world people prefer to die for office than to retire from office in peace 😜✍️
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by JayyXXX(m): 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
Mynd44, A.K.A Sowumi,

See how foolish you are.. I contributed to the thread, you deleted it, I asked why you deleted it, you banned me till November.

You're just a biased fool.

Cc; Seun,

3 Likes

Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by Salebo: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
Penguin2:
True or false, it’s just to remind you lots that we have our eyes on you.

Meanwhile the judges and courts have been denying every other report Jackson Ude but hasn’t denied his report of More Supreme Court judges being banned from the United States, why?

IPOG BINGO!

You want to use fake news to remind the judiciary that "our eyes is on you",stupid inconsequential peasant kid that knows NOTHING..ndi reminders..

Who are you?

Eediot Obidient..

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by JayyXXX(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
Buddha3:

Why are you always perpetually vexed?

I quoted you with civil words and you responded with insolence. Why?

Do you reckon you're the only one feeling the brunt of bad leadership in Nigeria? Why do you always see the need to be toxic and violent?
See the foolish hypocrite talking.

How is this your foolish assumptions being civil?

This was your comment and do you expect me to entertain you with a friendly reply?

But it is going to do you much good if you don't allow yourself to be used as tools and mediums of false news propagation, please.

3 Likes

Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by SOSinNigeria: 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
naptu2:

You mean to tell me that you do not know the way to Vanguard office or to the Appeal Court??

You can see through my gimmicks? Have you considered seeing an opthalmologist for that?

Why should we believe anonymous sources on a very critical issue like this? If this is fake, don't you think Justice Ugo or someone representing him made a rebuttal since it went viral?

Appeal court will always claim it's false to save face, even if they know it's 100% correct.

Only people that can't reason logically will believe you.
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by Salebo: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
deekseen:
I like the fact that Nigerians on both sides of this matter are not sleeping.

You bring a fake news, it gets debunked.

You do magomago, people will raise voices.

Let justice prevail. Nigerians are tired of nonsense this time around.

Justice prevailed on the 29th of may 2023..

Tinubu was justified..

Kedu mbe unu ga amakwanu ife?
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by Seductress4(f): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
JayyXXX:
Mynd44, A.K.A Sowumi,

See how foolish you are.. I contributed to the thread, you deleted it, I asked why you deleted it, you banned me till November.

You're just a biased fool.

Cc; Seun,
so someone can not make comment without getting banned again? This is oppression. Seun Nlfpmod, Lalasticlala, Justwise you guys should see this.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by famology(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
00FFT00 u see ur life? You obidiotssssss are very useless idiaatts.

You guys are even making it worse than it is already for obi. He'll never get any favourable judgement from the Judges with the way you people have been dragging them on social media with all manners of fake news and blackmail. Just forget it. You guys should go and prepare for tears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by Curious346: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
Where is the fake news emanating from
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by Curious346: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
famology:
00FFT00 u see ur life? You obidiotssssss are very useless idiaatts.

You guys are even making it worse than it is already for obi. He'll never get any favourable judgement from the Judges with the way you people have been dragging them on social media with all manners of fake news and blackmail. Just forget it. You guys should go and prepare for tears.
why are you yoruba people thinking it's always obi and not atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by FreeStuffsNG: 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
“I believe that unless someone is made a scape goat, this fake news trend will continue,” the source added.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by treatise: 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by bolademi(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2023

1 Like

Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by naptu2: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Why should we believe anonymous sources on a very critical issue like this? If this is fake, don't you think Justice Ugo or someone representing him made a rebuttal since it went viral?

Appeal court will always claim it's false to save face, even if they know it's 100% correct.

Only people that can't reason logically will believe you.

I couldn't give a shit whether you choose to believe in the moon or not. That's your personal problem. You said believe me? Believe me that what exactly? You can choose to believe the article, choose to believe in Santa Claus or whatever the hell you want to believe in. That's your personal problem and none of my business.

But you can choose to continue to entertain me. I won't mind. But right now I have to go take care of my other thread.
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
All this Thiéfnubu gangsters should not set this country on fire because of the useless ambition of a drug kingpin. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by famology(m): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
Obidiotssssss are making a bad case even worse for their principal. As it is now, obi stands no chance of any favourable judgement from their lordship. We already know the next step is to insult judges after judgement. Idiaatts!
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by Raskimonojendor: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
Obidients have completely killed the case for Obi. You can't keep spreading fake news about the judiciary and expect a favourable decision from them.
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by ClearFlair: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by famology(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
Curious346:
why are you yoruba people thinking it's always obi and not atiku

Why do igbos like you always think everyone supporting Tinubu is Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by MRMRMR: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
U don't win court case thru lies and propaganda.
Obiidiots will get sense by force.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by tiswell(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ola9ja23:
IPOB couldn't win election through propaganda but they want to win use same propaganda to win supreme Court 😀😄😂

No be juju be that 😀

This headless mobs are quite pathetic

ipob isn't a political party,so why are you jittery?🤣

1 Like

Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by blacksam01: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
is " a anonymous source" now the official statement of the court of appeal...

this news is also rumours
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by mcquin(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Buddha3:

A lot of us are eager to see the Nigerian Judiciary proving her efficacy and independence, using this Presidential elections petition, as a locus standi.

But it is going to do you much good if you don't allow yourself to be used as tools and mediums of false news propagation, please.
Sir, what do you understand is the meaning of locus standi as used within the context you used it?

1 Like

Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by Curious346: 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
famology:

Why do igbos like you always think everyone supporting Tinubu is Yoruba?
how
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by themanderon: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
Under this demonic APC rule I will not be surprised by anything. If a drug baron against all odds can emerge president then expect the unexpected.
His criminal loot has spread the entire nook and crevice of the country like a hydra headed monster.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity / Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word / Two Held For Flying Drone Over Osoba’s Abeokuta Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.