Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court (21947 Views)

Unverified: Justice Ugo Resigns, Citing Demands To 'kneecap' Democracy. / I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo / Bolaji Abdullahi I Have Not Resigned From APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by BadMaster: 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
JayyXXX:
Mynd44, A.K.A Sowumi,

See how foolish you are.. I contributed to the thread, you deleted it, I asked why you deleted it, you banned me till November.

You're just a biased fool.

Cc; Seun,
You deserve the ban. In fact, if I were the moderator, I'd ban you for life, for always spreading nonsense all over forum.
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by JayyXXX(m): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
BadMaster:

You deserve the ban. In fact, if I were the moderator, I'd ban you for life, for always spreading nonsense all over forum.
Don't confuse me for your Dad.

I am not the reason you were disappointed by Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
mcquin:

Sir, what do you understand is the meaning of locus standi as used within the context you used it?

Locus Standi:

Etymologically of Latin origin. Literally translates to "place to stand".

Grammatical derivatives: moral standing. Grounds to be heard. Basis of reason.

Should I continue? Or have you been able to connect the dots?
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by JayyXXX(m): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Buddha3:

Your 4 months ban was actually a product of leniency on the part of the moderator.

You're a toxic soul with a penchant for fomenting chaos. There's not a day you leave comments on nairaland threads that you don't constitute yourself into a nuisance.

You're a classic testament to the sad fact that education doesn't always equate to behavioural intelligence.
It seems you had a personal problem with me before.... However, I don't know you or even want to know you. You have been on my case on this thread.
Even called the moderators on me.

But don't in your miserable life mistake me for the fool that birthed you

3 Likes

Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by SweetPoison22: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
Buddha3:

Your 4 months ban was actually a product of leniency on the part of the moderator.

You're a toxic soul with a penchant for fomenting chaos. There's not a day you leave comments on nairaland threads that you don't constitute yourself into a nuisance.

You're a classic testament to the sad fact that education doesn't always equate to behavioural intelligence.
You are now the one looking for trouble and derailing this thread. They have banned him. Do you have any problem with him? Why are you going on and on with this issue? Mynd44 this is against rule number 2. Don't be biased here.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by Greatness21(m): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
Buddha3:

Mr. Man, rest. I have been following this thread from the first page, and I noticed nothing wrong with the comment you quote on page 1. You are now becoming the nuisance now. Haba!!
He said something, you attacked him. Or are you a moderator hiding under this alternate?

1 Like

Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by SweetPoison22: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
Greatness21:
Mr. Man, rest. I have been following this thread from the first page, and I noticed nothing wrong with the comment you quote on page 1. You are now becoming the nuisance now. Haba!!
He said something, you attacked him. Or are you a moderator hiding under this alternate?
Ah taya woo.
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by Goodnigga: 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
deekseen:
I like the fact that Nigerians on both sides of this matter are not sleeping.

You bring a fake news, it gets debunked.

You do magomago, people will raise voices.

Let justice prevail. Nigerians are tired of nonsense this time around.
no sleep, wake up!!
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by ShaqFu: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
naptu2:

You mean to tell me that you do not know the way to Vanguard office or to the Appeal Court??

You can see through my gimmicks? Have you considered seeing an opthalmologist for that?
I've always known you have it in you. Lol. Though I thought for a moment the dude was Superman, who can see through objects (gimmicks). 😁
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by HeroicMeastro: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/presidential-tribunal-ignore-fake-news-on-justice-ugos-resignation-appeal-court/

Picture 2 = the fake news.
So unless the judgment is against Tinubu, the judiciary will be called all sort of names...
Allow them to do their work... no one should predetermine what their final judgment should be. And those guys that posted fake news should be arrested and charged to court.
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by naptu2: 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
FAKE NEWS ALERT: NJC debunks alleged resignation of presidential tribunal judge

Soji Oye, director of information, National Judicial Council (NJC), says Boloukuoromo Ugo, justice of the court of appeal, has not withdrawn his membership of the presidential election petition court.

Umar Sani, a Twitter user, claimed that Ugo tendered his resignation after citing “demands to knee-cap democracy”.

Sani alleged that the judge, in his letter, stated that he was asked to “cripple the independence of the judiciary” by ruling in favour of a certain political candidate believed to be President Bola Tinubu.

“Justice Ugo’s resignation has caused a serious uproar and a setback to the activities of the presidential election petition court,” Sani said.

However, speaking with TheCable on Thursday, Oye described the claims as “falsehood from the pit of hell”.

He said the allegations should be disregarded, adding that the aim is to distract Nigerians and set the tone for a narrative, in the event that the court’s judgement doesn’t favour the rumour peddlers.

Oye said the presidential election petition court will issue a formal statement to address the issues.

When contacted, Josephine Ekperobe, secretary of the presidential tribunal, said the story is “fake”.

She said she spent time with the judge yesterday and that as of Thursday, she is yet to be informed of the judge’s purported resignation.

SUPREME COURT REACTS TO REPORTS THAT TINUBU SPOKE WITH CJN

Ugo’s alleged resignation is coming barely 48 hours after Jackson Ude, a Twitter user, reported that the president spoke with Olukayode Ariwoola, chief justice of Nigeria (CJN), over the outcome of the presidential election petition.

Ude alleged that the CJN told Tinubu to prepare for a rerun of the election.

However, Festus Akande, spokesperson of the supreme court, said there was “no iota of truth” in the claim.

The All Progressives Congress (APC) also denied the allegation by Ude.

Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi, standard bearers of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Labour Party (LP), are challenging the victory of Tinubu in the last election.

Abubakar and Obi recently submitted their final written addresses after closing their respective cases at the election tribunal.

The tribunal is yet to fix a day for the adoption of final written addresses and judgement in the petitions.

https://www.thecable.ng/fake-news-alert-njc-debunks-presidential-tribunal-judges-resignation
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by MatrixCircle: 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
From fake to reality. It shows the Justices are under pressure to do evil because evil man I is in Aso Rock.
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by papiwyte(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
Handwork of Obi supporters creating unnecessary pressure...

Obi will remain a loser grin grin grin angry
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by Bimpe29: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
Height of propaganda and desperation.
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by Obesity(m): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
They are trying to compel the court to rule against APC through fake news .😂

There is no place for the application of emotions in judgment .

Let the truth prevail
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by JayyXXX(m): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
Uchesis:

Banned till november?
Omo that moderator is wicked grin
This was my comment, he deleted it, I asked what is wrong with the comment, he banned me.

😄

1 Like

Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by ScamDemicEra: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
... psychological warfare going on post election, may translate to something huge fast if the judiciary is careless.
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by HRMK: 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
that should be the handiwork of #yesdaddy and #nochichi boys!
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by todugo(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ola9ja23:
IPOB couldn't win election through propaganda but they want to win use same propaganda to win supreme Court 😀😄😂

No be juju be that 😀

This headless mobs are quite pathetic

People like you that are tribalistic will never admit the truth even in your grave.

The reason Nigeria is in a poor state is not the igbos, not yoruba ,not Hausa, but the ruling class. But everyday you come on this forum with your comments based on tribalistic hate.
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by BOYS2MEN: 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
A very high ranking official and yet he is being anonymous......hmmmm dey play...rumours like these always have an atom of truth in it
naptu2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/presidential-tribunal-ignore-fake-news-on-justice-ugos-resignation-appeal-court/

Picture 2 = the fake news.
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by naptu2: 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
A very high ranking official and yet he is being anonymous......hmmmm dey play...rumours like these always have an atom of truth in it

FAKE NEWS ALERT: NJC debunks alleged resignation of presidential tribunal judge

Soji Oye, director of information, National Judicial Council (NJC), says Boloukuoromo Ugo, justice of the court of appeal, has not withdrawn his membership of the presidential election petition court.

Umar Sani, a Twitter user, claimed that Ugo tendered his resignation after citing “demands to knee-cap democracy”.

Sani alleged that the judge, in his letter, stated that he was asked to “cripple the independence of the judiciary” by ruling in favour of a certain political candidate believed to be President Bola Tinubu.

“Justice Ugo’s resignation has caused a serious uproar and a setback to the activities of the presidential election petition court,” Sani said.

However, speaking with TheCable on Thursday, Oye described the claims as “falsehood from the pit of hell”.

He said the allegations should be disregarded, adding that the aim is to distract Nigerians and set the tone for a narrative, in the event that the court’s judgement doesn’t favour the rumour peddlers.

Oye said the presidential election petition court will issue a formal statement to address the issues.

When contacted, Josephine Ekperobe, secretary of the presidential tribunal, said the story is “fake”.

She said she spent time with the judge yesterday and that as of Thursday, she is yet to be informed of the judge’s purported resignation.

SUPREME COURT REACTS TO REPORTS THAT TINUBU SPOKE WITH CJN

Ugo’s alleged resignation is coming barely 48 hours after Jackson Ude, a Twitter user, reported that the president spoke with Olukayode Ariwoola, chief justice of Nigeria (CJN), over the outcome of the presidential election petition.

Ude alleged that the CJN told Tinubu to prepare for a rerun of the election.

However, Festus Akande, spokesperson of the supreme court, said there was “no iota of truth” in the claim.

The All Progressives Congress (APC) also denied the allegation by Ude.

Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi, standard bearers of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Labour Party (LP), are challenging the victory of Tinubu in the last election.

Abubakar and Obi recently submitted their final written addresses after closing their respective cases at the election tribunal.

The tribunal is yet to fix a day for the adoption of final written addresses and judgement in the petitions.

https://www.thecable.ng/fake-news-alert-njc-debunks-presidential-tribunal-judges-resignation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by MYMINDER(m): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Why should we believe anonymous sources on a very critical issue like this? If this is fake, don't you think Justice Ugo or someone representing him made a rebuttal since it went viral?

Appeal court will always claim it's false to save face, even if they know it's 100% correct.

Only people that can't reason logically will believe you.

In your myopic mind you believe someone's job is now to respond to every comment by every anonymous person on the internet? Raise your mind from the ashes of illogical thoughts.
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by MYMINDER(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
papiwyte:
Handwork of Obi supporters creating unnecessary pressure...

Obi will remain a loser grin grin grin angry

Keep suffering in Nigeria. You refuse to be useful to the world you live in positively. One day you will die. Ask yourself what did you stand for as a human being. Lawlessness over lawfulness?
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by APCNig: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
When will all Igbos resign from the employment of the Federation Republic of Nigeria?
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by Illegal1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
deekseen:
I like the fact that Nigerians on both sides of this matter are not sleeping.

You bring a fake news, it gets debunked.

You do magomago, people will raise voices.

Let justice prevail. Nigerians are tired of nonsense this time around.

omoh..........Nigerians are tired of nonsense this time around,bt the judges are nt tired of taking bribe frm their pay masters..

let jst accept tinz the way dey are,tinubu is the president for the next 4 yrs
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by Dspsalvate: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
Let Sleeping Dog Lie.....
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by MTNnews: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
True like the fake WAEC result by that foolish Igbo girl ba ?

SOSinNigeria:

Dude, we can see through your gimmicks. You call genuine news fake and then promote fake news as genuine?!

Common, there are Nigerians whose brains are still functioning. If this report is not true, Justice Ugo or someone representing him would have since released a rebuttal. His silence says it all.

Stop trying to decieve people, Naptu!
Re: Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court by papiwyte(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
MYMINDER:

Keep suffering in Nigeria. You refuse to be useful to the world you live in positively. One day you will die. Ask yourself what did you stand for as a human being. Lawlessness over lawfulness?
Why sudden / overnight believe and trust in your obi that he is the Messiah of new Nigeria? Why do you want to force him on everybody. Obi will never step in ASO ROCK grin ; grin
Obi is a boy grin grin. LOSER grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Backs Creation Of Edu State / Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje / Sheriff, Metuh To Stop PDP Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.