Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Man Who Hawks Bread With His N6M Benz Causes Chaos Online. VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Who Hawks Bread With His N6M Benz Causes Chaos Online. VIDEO (3110 Views)

This Video Of A Lady Using Kettle That Look Like Manhood Causes Chaos Online. / Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting / Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Hawks Bread With His N6M Benz Causes Chaos Online. VIDEO by nairafame(m): 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nigerian Man Left Speechless After Seeing Someone Hawking Bread With His Expensive 6 Million Naira Benz.

Watch video below;
http://www.nairafame.net/2023/07/man-who-hawk-bread-with-his-n6m-benz.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Man Who Hawks Bread With His N6M Benz Causes Chaos Online. VIDEO by finallybusy: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
Side hustle. Na only childless people no understand.

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Hawks Bread With His N6M Benz Causes Chaos Online. VIDEO by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
some people are funny.

so because some has a benz he cant sell bread? how do nigerians think?

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Hawks Bread With His N6M Benz Causes Chaos Online. VIDEO by Engrgabi: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
Na only for warri and Benin this kind thing go trend, cos Dem dey worship Benz for there...

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Hawks Bread With His N6M Benz Causes Chaos Online. VIDEO by RepoMan007: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
What kind of bread is that? I doubt he can recover his petrol cost alone.
Re: Man Who Hawks Bread With His N6M Benz Causes Chaos Online. VIDEO by WilsonBright935: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
Dem dey use Tesla do taxi
Re: Man Who Hawks Bread With His N6M Benz Causes Chaos Online. VIDEO by Depriest2020: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
It's a common sight in Abuja.
Re: Man Who Hawks Bread With His N6M Benz Causes Chaos Online. VIDEO by MyExpression(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
I used to go fetch water in the community with my uncle's Range Rover Sports. (FHA Egbu)
That's when water no dey community.
They are regularly served by state waterboard.

I go just load like 5 gallons, dey cruise go.

This is only one scene...maybe he went to assist in a delivery...I doubt Selling Bread is his present hustle.
It's probably a one-time thing.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Hawks Bread With His N6M Benz Causes Chaos Online. VIDEO by MyExpression(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rayban25:
some people are funny.

so because some has a benz he cant sell bread? how do nigerians think?

Nigerians think about the profitability of the business.

That benz would pay him more, in Uber, than in Bread delivery.
How many Bread the car wan carry...?
How many locations to cover....
Each retailer buys at least 10 loaves on a daily basis.

Using that small vehicle is just not worth it...except he's going for marketing. tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Who Hawks Bread With His N6M Benz Causes Chaos Online. VIDEO by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
MyExpression:

Using that small vehicle is just not worth it...except he's going for marketing. tongue

funny enough he might own a bakery and you might not know. in your eyes hes just a bread seller.

and even if he wants to do uber he wont use a benz its risky especiaklly in this economy because of hijackers. he might have a corrolla sport or so.

he has other skills you dont know about.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Hawks Bread With His N6M Benz Causes Chaos Online. VIDEO by SouthSouth1914: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
Engrgabi:
Na only for warri and Benin this kind thing go trend, cos Dem dey worship Benz for there...

Childish talk. The Mercedes Benz’s in West are not bought by westerners but its visitors etc. Stop stereotyping a particular region! Makes you petty..
Re: Man Who Hawks Bread With His N6M Benz Causes Chaos Online. VIDEO by losky83: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
nairafame:
Nigerian Man Left Speechless After Seeing Someone Hawking Bread With His Expensive 6 Million Naira Benz.

Watch video below;
http://www.nairafame.net/2023/07/man-who-hawk-bread-with-his-n6m-benz.html

Cc Lalasticlala
SPEECHLESS HOW? REMAIN SPEECHLESS WHILE HE MAKES HIS MILLIONS SELLING BREAD,INFACT YOU MAY GO DOMB.
Re: Man Who Hawks Bread With His N6M Benz Causes Chaos Online. VIDEO by OKOATA(m): 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
Engrgabi:
Bro you are so right, I left Ozoro a few weeks ago, con see Benz everywhere.
Re: Man Who Hawks Bread With His N6M Benz Causes Chaos Online. VIDEO by OKOATA(m): 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Childish talk. The Mercedes Benz’s in West are not bought by westerners but its visitors etc. Stop stereotyping a particular region! Makes you petty..
I'm sure he's not stereotyping but being realistic. I'm currently in Benin now, small small boys with Benz everywhere. Omo mo fo o.
Re: Man Who Hawks Bread With His N6M Benz Causes Chaos Online. VIDEO by PapaNnamdi: 12:23am On Jul 21, 2023
MyExpression:

Which Uber??

Talk wetin you know abeg
Re: Man Who Hawks Bread With His N6M Benz Causes Chaos Online. VIDEO by mytime24(f): 6:47am On Jul 21, 2023
Gossip analyst full NL cheesy
Re: Man Who Hawks Bread With His N6M Benz Causes Chaos Online. VIDEO by Almaigaa: 8:14am On Jul 21, 2023
Engrgabi:

All their Benz na Yahoo money
Re: Man Who Hawks Bread With His N6M Benz Causes Chaos Online. VIDEO by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:52am On Jul 22, 2023
MyExpression:
I used to go fetch water in the community with my uncle's Range Rover Sports. (FHA Egbu)
That's when water no dey community.
They are regularly served by state waterboard.

I go just load like 5 gallons, dey cruise go.

This is only one scene...maybe he went to assist in a delivery...I doubt Selling Bread is his present hustle.
It's probably a one-time thing.

Obviously the sale contributed to his source of income, I will because of luxury no do wetin dey sustain the luxury?
The Gwagon guy in owerri that time nko?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Hawks Bread With His N6M Benz Causes Chaos Online. VIDEO by Greystone: 12:02am On Jul 23, 2023
This is nothing. There’s nothing special or wrong with using your car for a side hustle. Turn that liability into a money making asset.

Take a look at this Benz G Wagon being used to transport watermelons in Owerri.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake / The Silent Scandals Surrounding A Nollywood Actress / Hilarious Photo Of The Day: Funke Akindele & Mr Ibu Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.