Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting (4987 Views)

Man Who Hawks Bread With His N6M Benz Causes Chaos Online. VIDEO / Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water / Nina Ricchie Hawks Pure Water In Sexy, Tight, Short, Gown (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by MsDoris(f): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A living Flaunting her Business Online (Video)
A young Nigerian lady has caught the attention of netizens after she was spotted hawking fufu on the streets despite her beauty.

In the video which is currently making rounds on the internet, the young lady showcased the production process of her business uptil the packaging process.

She then called on Nigerians to patronize her.
Reacting to the video, many Nigerians stated that the lady is too beautiful for her job.

While some were of the opinion that with her determination and hardwork, she will attract the eyes of a fine man who would change her life.........

Visit web page below for full update/ watch video;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/01/nigerians-react-to-video-of-pretty-lady.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by viyon02: 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
What a Gold, l wish I meet her in person

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by azadus18: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Truly ...Change begins with us
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by isaiah4life(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
So, it's okay for an average looking lady to hawk, but a supposed fine lady is not meant to hawk, abi!

Oooh, I guess the reason she's being praised is because she didn't take the clito route.

Vain priorities!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by Totilopussylick(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
Pretty lady with brain kiss

Other wannabe slay queen would rather hang around with one idiot as a boifriend that will eventually use her for yahoo plus undecided
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by endsarrrs(f): 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
@ OP Doris, We know it is you pretending to selling FUFU in the clip

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by Romanoff(f): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
As she should o.

As long as it is dignified business/work, do am make nobody use you shine.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by Prolificgiant(m): 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
There is dignity in labour ,this shouldn't be strange to us. Lets take care of all your general cleaning at a pocket friendly price check my signature for more details
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by shadrach77: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
This is how people encourage prostitution. So because she is beautiful she shouldn't hawk. Then what should she do?

What's the big deal?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by Nicepoker(m): 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
So fufu should be hawked by ugly girls. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by ruggedtimi(m): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
Expecting obi cubana to give her scholarship too
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Most boys in the comment section have started bringing their petty talks into women issue..
Why do you guys have a very low self-esteem? undecided..

Too much complaint doesn't make you a man.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
shadrach77:
This is how people encourage prostitution. So because she is beautiful she shouldn't hawk. Then what should she do?

What's the big deal?
And who says there's a big deal? undecided
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by cassidy1996(m): 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
viyon02:
What a Gold, l wish I meet her in person
what will you do when you see her?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by KingMack(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
This wan dey use style find Obi Cubana attention..may be den go turn her to fufu exporter grin
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by viyon02: 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
cassidy1996:
what will you do when you see her?
Encourage her, and probably be her friend.
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by Brownshoe: 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nicepoker:
So fufu should be hawked by ugly girls. grin
no mind them, she is seeking for fnckboys, i trust them they will come out now and help her in other to sleep with her, that will end her story.
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by Brownshoe: 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Op this girl has been fnvking since time immemorial, now she just wants to upgrade legally.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by Rickmann: 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
MsDoris:
Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A living Flaunting her Business Online (Video)
A young Nigerian lady has caught the attention of netizens after she was spotted hawking fufu on the streets despite her beauty.

In the video which is currently making rounds on the internet, the young lady showcased the production process of her business uptil the packaging process.

Reacting to the video, many Nigerians stated that the lady is too beautiful for her job.

While some were of the opinion that with her determination and hardwork, she will attract the eyes of a fine man who would change her life.........

Ok o
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by HayTerran: 12:54am On Jan 28, 2022
isaiah4life:
So, it's okay for an average looking lady to hawk, but a supposed fine lady is not meant to hawk, abi!

Oooh, I guess the reason she's being praised is because she didn't take the clito route.

Vain priorities!

Double standards.
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by khia: 6:26am On Jan 28, 2022
Lmao grin @ Too beautiful to be selling.
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by sben2308(m): 7:41am On Jan 28, 2022
MsDoris:

This is a clear stunt because we that has hawk future know that not how it's been arranged and packed. ABEG HIDE THAT CHEAP STUNT BECAUSE YOU CAN DO BETTER
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by BigDawsNet: 9:27am On Jan 28, 2022
Naija mentality..

Only ugly people deserve to hawk undecided
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by Mystic969: 10:14am On Jan 28, 2022
Some niggas will be looking for opportunity to bleep the poor lady that is trying to earn a living.

This life no balance Sha.
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by heniford2: 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
WE NIGERIANS ARE HARD WORKING PEOPLE,SMART AND QUICKLY ADOPT IN ANY SITUATION BUT WE LACK A GOOD LEADER NOT AN ABUSER BUT A TRUE LEADER AND WE HAVE FOUND ONE "OUK" ORJI UZOR KALU IS THE MAN TO REBUILD OUR DETEST HOPE FOR BETTER NIGERIA VOTE OUK

©OUK2023TEAM

Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by We4all: 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
So, beautiful girls are not supposed to work?
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting by melonsgroup: 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
We4all:

Lol, why do I find this funny?
sir it shouldn't be funny to you oooh.
I'm just a graduate.
But how long will I keep looking for job?
Even after graduating with 2:1.
I been wan try traveling out but my money no reach.
Then I just say make buy bus hustle small save up cash for traveling.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 / Why I Went Easy On Tiwa Savage's Body In My Video—patoranking Explains / WTH! See What Ladies Are Now Rocking In The Name Of Finger Nails Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.