Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Yul Edochie & Judy Austin’s RELATIONSHIP TIMELINE Exposed! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie & Judy Austin’s RELATIONSHIP TIMELINE Exposed! (302 Views)

Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie & Judy Austin’s RELATIONSHIP TIMELINE Exposed! by AfricanGlitz(f): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oi3Ya1NNBI

''I was not married to my ex-husband when I met Yul- Judy Austin finally address her romance with Pete Edochie last son.

In a Facebook live she had this night, Judy said her previous marriage ended in March 2013 and that she set her eyes for the first time on Yul Edochie years after her marriage ended.

After dropping the bombshell on April 27th, announcing he welcomed a baby in 2021 with his colleague turned baby mama turned wife. Many have been wondering how long the relationship has been going on. Well, we’ve done our research and can safely confirm that Yul Edochie and Judy Austin’s relationship and love story goes as far back as 2016.
Are your surprised? Grab your drinks as we’ve got full details of the relationship timeline.

To read more, follow this link https://africanglitz.com/2023/07/20/yul-edochie-judy-austins-relationship-timeline-exposed/

(1) (Reply)

P-square Shuts Down Berlin With Their Energetic Performance / Kiddwaya Recounts Incident That Almost Made Him Lose His Life / Marriage Is Not Do Or Die Affair – Yul Edochie Advises Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.