Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? (16415 Views)

Food Prices Won’t Drop Immediately Despite Naira Appreciation – Economists / Tell Me What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Man / Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by Akalia(m): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
All my business concepts start hitting my head like a barage of bricks flung at me to the point I get overwhelmed.

1 Like

Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by Tingotoe: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
Buy fuel

2 Likes

Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by Akharmony: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Farm.
Food security is my major focus.
Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by Brownshoe: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
I don't know now o, I can't do my small importation biz now local atm card no work, dolapo don raise shoulder, how person go invest bayi?
Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by Alanno(m): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Helping the needy.
Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by stacyadams: 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
Alexxx2000:
As the headline states. What enters your mind when you immediately have money in your account or your hand?

Mine is my FAMILY.

What is yours?
. I dey run go shitta round about chop chicken and chips...the woman dey make mad chicken and chips damn...

1 Like

Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by myrates: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
Alexxx2000:
As the headline states. What enters your mind when you immediately have money in your account or your hand?

Mine is my FAMILY.

What is yours?
My immediate family, wife and kids

1 Like

Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by aydgov: 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
MY INVESTMENT, MY FAMILY, AND MY HEALTH

1 Like

Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by Tunde835(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
Mjshexy:
My mum and siblings, dad is late cry
Exactly my point to men about marriage. When its time to enjoy your kids you'll either be dead or abandoned while the mother enjoys.

1 Like

Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by vickydevoka(m): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
Alexxx2000:

Mine is my FAMILY.

What is yours?
Totoo

1 Like

Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by treatise: 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
Alexxx2000:

Mine is my FAMILY.

What is yours?
Business expansion

1 Like

Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by Exceed15: 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
Offset my debts. Get my personal House.
Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by Penboy: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Investment
Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by illicit(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
How much are we talking about

2 Likes

Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by Phemzyl: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Any money wey I get na to flex

1 Like

Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by Jozilinn: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
Alexxx2000:

Mine is my FAMILY.

What is yours?
Same here as well as those that really weren't family but took me as theirs and did everything for me
Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by csam: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
Gbola
😁😁😁😁😁
Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by Sandralight(f): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
Investment

1 Like

Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by ozoono(m): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Weed
Alcohol
Betting sure odd

Bros sure odd dey
Na our greediness dey make us lose our bet
We dey always want use 100 naira collect more than two hundred thousand naira
Guy I av been seeing ur post.u b real guy. I from Edo. Leaving in upper sakponba now to be precise. Let's talk WhatsApp. Zero 9 zero 44 one hundred and eighty 862

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by okpukpu(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
A very good meal
Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by Cuntface: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
IconsConnect:
Some people mention their families, investments, nightlife, gambling, and other things.

And they were all mistaken.

The majority of you don't read, which is a problem because learning ought to be a daily process of improvement.

Read books like Reach That Poor Dad, master money management principles, Google is your friend.

As soon as you have money in your hands, budgeting should be the first thing that comes to mind.

The most important thing to focus on if you want to achieve financial freedom is budgeting.

As you practice budgeting, you explore alternative sources of income, and as your revenue increases, your budget grows.

"IAJ ONLINE" is a telegram channel that I constantly suggest to people, search Telegram and join them,

Unlearn, Learn, Re-Learn.

You said the book is reach wetin?

1 Like

Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by egopersonified(f): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rochero:
Even though I am still asking God for Grace,
My Church is the priority.
Still staying in an open place, renting canopies every Sunday.

For now my church.
Not forgetting tithe

Why not buy the canopies and chairs and instalmentally.

1 Like

Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by Truthshotcrazy: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
Indomie cafe suya
Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by jclassiq(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
Correct egusi soup with plenty meat.

1 Like

Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by Maxxim: 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
Family gats make them happy
Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by Alonso91(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
Family,
Settlement of debts
And

Knack cuz na wen i get money pr.i.c.k dey stand
Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by tete7000(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
How to increase it. This has been my obsession of late. I need more money.

1 Like

Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by SALIMAN(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
Well I'd be like airport cleaners , I take it to police station as offering
Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by IconsConnect: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Cuntface:

You said the book is reach wetin?

Smiles,

Corrected.
Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by duduade: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
IconsConnect:
Some people mention their families, investments, nightlife, gambling, and other things.

And they were all mistaken.

The majority of you don't read, which is a problem because learning ought to be a daily process of improvement.

Read books like Reach That Poor Dad, master money management principles, Google is your friend.

As soon as you have money in your hands, budgeting should be the first thing that comes to mind.

The most important thing to focus on if you want to achieve financial freedom is budgeting.

As you practice budgeting, you explore alternative sources of income, and as your revenue increases, your budget grows.

"IAJ ONLINE" is a telegram channel that I constantly suggest to people, search Telegram and join them,

Unlearn, Learn, Re-Learn.

So as you are well read now
Where are you now
Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by IconsConnect: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
duduade:

So as you are well read now
Where are you now

I am on planet earth.

Living, learning and getting better daily.
Re: What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? by Greenfusion: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
Chop fufu n better vegetable soup when get obstacles full belle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Notes: CBN To Monitor Banks' Vaults / Popular Power-line Market Aba Abia State Destroyed By Fire / 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.