Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m (1526 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? / What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by gabazin080(m): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
with Nigeria's economy getting worse daily, please which African country has good and friendly economy that I can migrate to with my wife and 3 kids with 2.5m budget.
my plan is for me and my wife to start a business over there .
please advise needed
Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
Farming
Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by Almiron: 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
Your village

2 Likes

Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by endsarrrs(f): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
gabazin080:
with Nigeria's economy getting worse daily, please which African country has good and friendly economy that I can migrate to with my wife and 3 kids with 2.5m budget.
please advise needed

Migrate ke?
Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
Lol you are better off using your 2.5 million to farm in your village to be honest. The suffering that awaits in other African countries is 5 times the one in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by NONNYG: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
gabazin080:
please advise needed
House rent alone will nearly finish that money within a year. Nigeria is one of the cheapest countries in Africa.

Save up and think of other non African countries

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by gabazin080(m): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
Almiron:
Your village
try get sense

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by Almiron: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
gabazin080:
try get sense
your papa no get sense
Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by emmaodet: 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Lol you are better off using your 2.5 million to farm in your village to be honest. The suffering that awaits in other African countries is 5 times the one in Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin

Kai

Shege banza!!!!!!

You for leave the guy make e try am now.

I recommend Congo Kinshasa to him or Equitorial guinea
Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by gabazin080(m): 12:25am On Jul 21, 2023
Almiron:
your papa no get sense
this shows your upbringing and the kind of failed father that trained you

5 Likes

Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by bigtt76(f): 5:51am On Jul 21, 2023
But

gabazin080:
try get sense
Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by Zealoy(m): 6:40am On Jul 21, 2023
Dr congo or The gambia
Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by gabazin080(m): 7:57am On Jul 21, 2023
Zealoy:
Dr congo or The gambia
is their economy good and can business grow there?
Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by Zealoy(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2023
gabazin080:
is their economy good and can business grow there?
yes ofcuz am planing on relocating to Dr congo by next year by the grace of God. My friend that went there 5yrs ago same year i came to lagos is now building 3 story building and a bungalow now in the village, while am still finding it hard over here
Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by Aeman(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
Not africa do but muritius is a good place for that and you can get a job almost immediately
Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by Bullman(m): 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
gabazin080:
please advise needed

The Gambia will do you alot of Good.
They have good public schools way better than the ones you see in Nigeria,
There are fairly cheap private schools too depending on your budget.
The way some people belittle other African countries and say you are better off in Nigeria is a very fat lie,
I left Nigeria last year to the Gambia, found a good location and started a car wash, in just a year I have saved almost 270000k dalasi which is way over 3 million in naira.
And it is not as of my car wash is a standard type.
If you have any nice business concept , consider ivory coast, Senegal and the gambia.
You can access them via road .
Avoid Ghana dont ask me why.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by gabazin080(m): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2023
Bullman:

The way some people belittle other African countries and say you are better off in Nigeria is a very fat lie,
I left Nigeria last year to the Gambia, found a good location and started a car wash, in just a year I have saved almost 270000k dalasi which is way over 3 million in naira.
If you have any nice business concept , consider ivory coast, Senegal and the gambia.
can 2.5 be enough to start a life there. will it be enough to get accommodation and to open a unisex salon for my wife while I look for job or start my furniture workshop
Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by Bullman(m): 9:45am On Jul 22, 2023
gabazin080:
can 2.5 be enough to start a life there. will it be enough to get accommodation and to open a unisex salon for my wife while I look for job or start my furniture workshop

To get a good shop in a very good location will cost you about 400k to 700k yearly in naira. Depending in how new the shop is.
In the Gambia you will never be asked to pay for one year , its either three months rent or six months at most .
There are alot of places like Amsterdam where you can buy any equipments she will be needing in her saloon , the equipments comes directly from holland.
For your furnc business , to be honest gambians still make odd looking furnitures. Because most furnitures here come from Europe and are bloody expensive.
So if you are good with the furniture business , you will do just fine..
90% of ibo women are into hair extension n saloon business over here.. there is a market and enough profit to go around.

8 Likes

Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by ppforte: 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
Better stay back! many africa country will make u invest, once you start making money, they will make your life hell and deport you and your business is gone, if you insist on going, make sure u have a branch here in nigeria ooooh. Home is the best place to invest except you are a big biz and need branch elsewhere in africa.
Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by Zupay: 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
N2.5m is nothing, when you consider flight tickets alone. I entered Kenya in 2016 when Ethiopian airline charged me N217K and I hustled, combining schooling and gigs, graduated and moved to the UK directly from there but that route is near impossible now unless you are loaded financially.

If you or your wife had tertiary education and studied health related course that on some foreign countries' occupation shortage list, check it and apply for jobs.
Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by Hilariousthiago(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
what do you think about Mauritius? Going through study route of course.
Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hilariousthiago:
what do you think about Mauritius? Going through study route of course.

I can't recommend any African country to anybody. Sorry. Find a better country and go and avoid black man country

2 Likes

Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by peanutbutterr: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2023

I won’t discourage you from leaving,because honestly nigeria is becoming a very unbearable place to live as the day goes by.
nigeria should even hold the number one spot for the most wicked govt in the world in GWR book.

i will advise you move to sierra leone, but before leaving, please learn a trade. motor sparepart precisely or anything related, i’ve seen men making it big in that trade overthere .

lastly don’t go with your family, 2.5m won’t sustain you all over there. nigeria govt is becoming more hostile to small businesses, subsidy and irregular taxation will barely make a new business survive its first year. well if you’re still hell-bent on going with fam, i would advise you stay put in nigeria.
Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by DaniDani(m): 11:28am On Apr 04
Bullman:

Hello sir, please can you help me out, I want to come to gambia
Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by Bullman(m): 11:49am On Apr 04
[quote author=DaniDani post=129262352]

Hello sir, please can you help me out, I want to come to gambia[/quotg

Give me your mail
Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by DaniDani(m): 5:56pm On Apr 04
[quote author=Bullman post=129262795][/quote]

I pm you
Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by confido2017: 12:38pm On Apr 20
@Danidani
Good afternoon Sir, pls is there steady light in Gambia?
What about security?
I intend to come do my Master degree.
Await your response. Thanks
Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by confido2017: 12:40pm On Apr 20
@Danidani
Good afternoon Sir, please is there steady light in Gambia?
What about security??
I intend to come do my Master degree.
Await your response. Thanks
Re: Which African Country Can I Migrate To With 2.5m by Cousin9999: 1:50pm On Apr 20
I don't have any details for you, but people have good things to say about Senegal and Cote d'Ivoire.

(1) (Reply)

British Embassy In Ibadan / . / Illegal Immigrants Will Have Their Wages Ceased. - David Cameron.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.