Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos (1997 Views)

Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) / Natural Gas Will Make SE The Richest Region In Nigeria / Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by MrsTwrite(f): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
Let's develop our minds first. angry
Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
francotunsco:

By far, SE is below Ibadan in terms of development and civillization. You need to be a traveller to know this. There is no part of South east i have not been to. I can tell you categorically that SE is the most backward region in Nigeria.

The earlier the Igbo's learn how to play developmental politics both locally and nationally, the better for them.

Enough of autonomous community without coherence with each other for mutual growth and development.
Even their Messiah that can't solve their best state problems was dreaming of solving Nigeria's problem.

5 Likes

Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by misano(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ibadan that is not even near Asaba U they compare to Anambra. 😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by TERMlNATOR(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
I love as IGBOS ignored this dick measuring green soup addicts.

3 Likes

Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by Omoawoke: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
I love as IGBOS ignored this dick measuring green soup addicts.

Ignore really, it’s sad you have nothing to say.

We need to save Nigeria from national embarrassment

5 Likes

Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by Omoawoke: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
misano:
Ibadan that is not even near Asaba U they compare to Anambra. 😂😂😂

Ibadan is far more developed than Anambra.

Ibadan is not even a state, just a town in oyo state but more developed than the entire Anambra state

9 Likes

Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by misano(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
Omoawoke:

Ibadan is far more developed than Anambra.

Ibadan is not even a state, just a town in oyo state but more developed than the entire Anambra state

ACCORDING TO GOOGLE SEARCH HERE IS A LIST OF THE MOST DEVELOPED STATE IN NIGERIA:

1. Lagos
2. Kano
3. Rivers
4. Anambra
5. Akwa Ibom

USE GOOGLE TO SEE THE RESULT. IN ALL THE LISTS ONLINE OYO NEVER CAME BEFORE ANAMBRA TO BROTHER REST.

3 Likes

Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by misano(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
let me call to kill u pata pata

ACCORDING TO GOOGLE SEARCH HERE IS A LIST OF THE MOST DEVELOPED STATE IN NIGERIA:

1. Lagos
2. Kano
3. Rivers
4. Anambra
5. Akwa Ibom

USE GOOGLE TO SEE THE RESULT. IN ALL THE LISTS ONLINE OYO NEVER CAME BEFORE ANAMBRA TO BROTHER REST.

3 Likes

Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by misano(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Even their Messiah that can't solve their best state problems was dreaming of solving Nigeria's problem.

ACCORDING TO GOOGLE SEARCH, HERE IS A LIST OF THE MOST DEVELOPED STATE IN NIGERIA:

1. Lagos
2. Kano
3. Rivers
4. Anambra
5. Akwa Ibom

3 Likes

Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by misano(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kukutenla:
This calls for critical reasoning for the concerned instead of peurile dick measurement.

Imagine an asswipe comparing Ibadan with anywhere in the SE. Same Ibadan that has the first stadium in Nigeria outside of Onikan stadium.

When Ibadan's Liberty stadium was built in 1960, the whole of the SE did not have a football field to host national tournaments

I'm talking facts here!! Liberty Stadium was the best of its time when built in 1960 and any Igbo man who came to Ibadan and saw it will think it was a giant alien ship cause they had never seen anything like it!!

1. Lagos
2. Kano
3. Rivers
4. Anambra
5. Akwa Ibom

3 Likes

Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by gidgiddy: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
Omoawoke:
I believe it is achievable, so every region in Nigeria can be developed. Southeastern cities can meet up with ibadan in future.

See pictures of ibadan here

How come you guys never managed to develop anywhere outside Ibadan?

1 Like

Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by misano(m): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
computer0810:
Telling an ibo man to return to south east is like telling him to go to hell😂😂😂

1. Lagos
2. Kano
3. Rivers
4. Anambra
5. Akwa Ibom

3 Likes

Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by Kukutenla: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
misano:

1. Lagos
2. Kano
3. Rivers
4. Anambra
5. Akwa Ibom

Crap. Is Ibadan a state? Una self....
Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by misano(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kukutenla:

Crap. Is Ibadan a state? Una self....

DISCUSSION HAS ENDED

Ibandan is in Oyo. But there's no report online that puts Ibadan ahead of Anambra.

Use Google and see for yourself. So there's no need to argue.

END OF DISCUSSION.

5 Likes

Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by Omoawoke: 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
misano:

1. Lagos
2. Kano
3. Rivers
4. Anambra
5. Akwa Ibom

Here’s one search, Ibadan is number 5… I did not see any Anambra city there

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/travel/amp/edd4a2d5af17e879b9b7dffd440b5293

Ibadan has been ranked the second fastest growing city in africa

https://tribuneonlineng.com/seven-fascinating-facts-about-ibadan-beyond-its-iconic-brown-roofs/#:~:text=In%20a%20testament%20to%20its,Accra%2C%20Ghana%20outpacing%20its%20progress.

2 Likes

Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by Omoawoke: 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
gidgiddy:

How come you guys never managed to develop anywhere outside Ibadan?

I am comparing just one city in southwest better than the entire southeast. You are asking for more.

We did not want to mention Lagos, an African economy giant. We went down to Ibadan which is not even a state but a city, you are still asking for more?

We should be comparing offa, sagamu to Anambra, Abia to be fair

Comparing Ibadan to southeast is not fair, the difference is too wide.

Ibadan alone is greater than Anambra + Abia + Enugu + IMO + Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by misano(m): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
Omoawoke:

Here’s one search, Ibadan is number 5… I did not see any Anambra city there

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/travel/amp/edd4a2d5af17e879b9b7dffd440b5293

Ibadan has been ranked the second fastest growing city in africa

https://tribuneonlineng.com/seven-fascinating-facts-about-ibadan-beyond-its-iconic-brown-roofs/#:~:text=In%20a%20testament%20to%20its,Accra%2C%20Ghana%20outpacing%20its%20progress.

That report is trash.

Legit, Insight Nigeria and NigeriaFind all ranked Anambra ahead of Oyo. So please go and argue with them.

Take this your trash report from Opera News to the bin. How can U rank Maidugury and Gombe ahead Port Harcourt. 😂😂😂😂

TRASH

4 Likes

Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by misano(m): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
Omoawoke:

I am comparing just one city in southwest better than the entire southeast. You are asking for more.

We did not want to mention Lagos, an African economy giant. We went down to Ibadan which is not even a state but a city, you are still asking for more?

OVER 10 REPORTS ONLINE RANKED ANAMBRA AHEAD OF OYO. GO AND ARGUE WITH THEM.
Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by gidgiddy: 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
Omoawoke:

You can only mention one city in the South West because that is all there is to mention

Dont bring Lagos into this, it was capital of Nigeria for over 70 years

In essence you guys never managed to develop anywhere in the South West outside Ibadan

You should travel more, visit Onitsha, Owerri, Nnewi, Enugu so you eyes can open

Outside Ibadan, theres nothing tontalk about in the South West
Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by Omoawoke: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
gidgiddy:

You can only mention one city in the South West because that is all there is to mention

Dont bring Lagos into this, it was capital of Nigeria for over 70 years

In essence you guys never managed to develop anywhere in the South West outside Ibadan

You should travel more, visit Onitsha, Owerri, Nnewi, Enugu so you eyes can open

Outside Ibadan, theres nothing tontalk about in the South West

Lagos will forever remain a southwest state and there’s nothing you can do about it.

And we have every right to mention Lagos.

All southwest region are relatively well developed, from osun to ogun to ondo state.

This thread is about Ibadan and it is a fact that it beats all the southeast states combined together.

Ibadan no be una mate

2 Likes

Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by Omoawoke: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
misano:

OVER 10 REPORTS ONLINE RANKED ANAMBRA AHEAD OF OYO. GO AND ARGUE WITH THEM.

Post the reports here!

And funny enough, I am not comparing oyo to Anambra, I am comparing just Ibadan alone to the entire southeast

1 Like

Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by misano(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
Omoawoke:

Post the reports here!

And funny enough, I am not comparing oyo to Anambra, I am comparing just Ibadan alone to the entire southeast

I can't post anything here. Use Google, search "Most Developed States in Nigeria" whatever U see accept it. If U want to argue, argue with Google.
Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by Brimstone77: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2023

Awon surffacated people..

See them whining shamelessly like kids on social media..

After eating peppery soup prepared with short dirty broom they will rush to nairaland to spit rubbish..

You won't be surprised that these people behind this monikers are 50 and above,tell what advice will these set of shallow minded adults give to their children.
Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by Omoawoke: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
misano:

I can't post anything here. Use Google, search "Most Developed States in Nigeria" whatever U see accept it. If U want to argue, argue with Google.

Please develop your land and stop running to southwest.

See SE in a mess

1 Like

Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by Antivirus92(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
That ibadan thread really pained this op that he has to go and import pictures from other countries to post as ibadan
Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by Omoawoke: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
Antivirus92:
That ibadan thread really pained this op that he has to go and import pictures from other countries to post as ibadan
Lol, you couldn’t believe that Ibadan was that beautiful that you assumed they are from other countries.

You thought Ibadan was like your potopoto underdeveloped region?? E shock you ba?

You see those brown roofs, those are ancient buildings and they were they most developed in their time, back then, most parts of southeast were covered in huts and leaves.

But that’s just a little portion of Ibadan, Ibadan remains one of the most developed cities in west Africa with large landmass, leisure parks, tourist attractions and beautiful structures

2 Likes

Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by Antivirus92(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
Omoawoke:

Lol, you couldn’t believe that Ibadan was that beautiful that you assumed they are from other countries.

You thought Ibadan was like your potopoto underdeveloped region?? E shock you ba?
if only there are beauties behind Brown roofs
Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by Omoawoke: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
Antivirus92:
if only there are beauties behind Brown roofs

Stop saying what you don’t know, why don’t u take a visit to Ibadan yourself and see with your own eyes…

I lived in Ibadan for almost one year and every weekend I tour the city. So many interesting and beautiful places to visit.
It is even very affordable

See brown roof everywhere

2 Likes

Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by Antivirus92(m): 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
Omoawoke:

Stop saying what you don’t know, why don’t u take a visit to Ibadan yourself and see with your own eyes…

I lived in Ibadan for almost one year and every weekend I tour the city. So many interesting and beautiful places to visit.
It is even very affordable

See brown roof everywhere
ibadan has some few beautiful places while the vast majority of the place is full of brown roofs and yoruba - type of houses. Ibadan is more of a slum.
Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by Omoawoke: 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
Antivirus92:
ibadan has some few beautiful places while the vast majority of the place is full of brown roofs and yoruba - type of houses. Ibadan is more of a slum.

We know the real slum.
Have you ever been to Ibadan?

Pls post pictures of Ibadan slum let’s compare to slum I. South east

1 Like

Re: We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos by Antivirus92(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
Omoawoke:

We know the real slum.
Have you ever been to Ibadan?

Pls post pictures of Ibadan slum let’s compare to slum I. South east
yea... I have been there.
I talk out of experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thank God That Nigerians Rejected Peter Obi / Obidients Are Enemies Of Nigeria / 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.