Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years (1980 Views)

Popular Tinubu Supporter Laments As Unilag School Fees Increases By Over 500% / Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life / Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by NLCreator: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2023
Anyways. Y’all win. I am out. Will focus on UK Politics and Rugby here on. Will look to visit in 10 years.

https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1730273788154028527?t=cKTbMLefmv-DN0uNh_w6Fg&s=19

Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by Addme: 11:38am On Dec 01, 2023
Lol. So Omojuwa too has done the needful.
Though his may not be because of poverty but currently Nigeria's economic crises can make a billionaire become a millionaire and Millionaire a thousandnaire in a twinkle of an eye.

Baba wan go refix his brain.

6 Likes

Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by Pakute: 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2023
Omojuwa dey use headless mobs dey catch cruise, no be today hin dey use dem dey play like tennis ball.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by jkpbestseries: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
I recommend the poem two black birds sitting on the wall to him.

1 Like

Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by onez: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
criminal activist. After hyping a criminal election rigger.

14 Likes

Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by Freshtruth(m): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2023
Omo last Last the way things dey go so Nigeria will soon be on sale na either mark zuberburg or Roman Abrahamovic go buy am use am dash he side chick

1 Like

Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by Freshtruth(m): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2023
Omo last Last the way things dey go so Nigeria will soon be on sale na either Ukraine or Pakistan presidents go buy am
Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by Racoon(m): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
Catching cruise! Omojuwa does not want to stay back and let the government of the druggie favour him and his family?

12 Likes

Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by CHRISTFUCKER: 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
If I see this fΓ‘ggot for UK , I go dive am with my covk to his mouth

5 Likes

Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by BobbieZion(m): 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
Good fortune Bro....
Nigeria's leaders are very useless Tinubu included, with their senseless supporters.

1 Like

Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by wrongnumber: 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
Addme:
Lol. So Omojuwa too has done the needful.
Though his may not be because of poverty but currently Nigeria's economic crises can make a billionaire become a millionaire and Millionaire a thousandnaire in a twinkle of an eye.

Baba wan go refix his brain.

Dangote can relate.
Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by Nightwolf1: 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
cheesy Is the govt not favouring the idiot anymore?

5 Likes

Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by happney65: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2023
After you campaigned and voted rubbish you come run abi?

O ni ko ore oko dele ni oruko Jesu

Amin. undecided

9 Likes

Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by Notatribalist(m): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2023
Pakute:
Omojuwa dey use headless mobs dey catch cruise, no be today hin dey use dem dey play like tennis ball.
Headless mob that are more sensible than your entire linage. They will be remember for not voting a druggie and certificate forger. But you, you'll be remember for voting a man with so many criminal record. Shameless people

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by mytime24(f): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
Too early na

d regime no favour him and his family again

1 Like

Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by Nwaokunkpara: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
Coward....
We know the Patriots of this country

1 Like

Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by Mindlog: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
It reminds me of one nitwit here who believes anyone who do not support APC, hates Nigeria but the werey was busy during the September UK admission runs, hustling for POF (Proof of funds, arrangee money) for UK student Visa as per japa things. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by DavidEsq(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:
If I see this fΓ‘ggot for UK , I go dive am with my covk to his mouth
,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by Jeux: 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2023
Baba no fail to japa Instantly.
Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by Morbeta11(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
Pakute:

Typical Oyes member...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by PureFace1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
Notatribalist:
Headless mob that are more sensible than your entire linage. They will be remember for not voting a druggie and certificate forger. But you, you'll be remember for voting a man with so many criminal record. Shameless people

Most of the gibberish you spew can not be verify, it is all out of emotions and hate.

Most of you guys are also delusional, you believe Nigeria can be change overnight with a magic wand by your favorite politician if he become the president.

So far Tinubu is taking the right steps even if it is not perfect , we can't continue to do the same thing and expect different results.

The free float of the Naira hurt Nigeria more than even the removal of subsidy but it is for the best, it will benefit Nigeria at the long run and the economy will stabilize.

If South Africa , Kenya and Egypt can do it. Nigeria can also do it. Peter Obi lack the ball to make the real changes that Nigeria need.

1 Like

Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by Irupetepete: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jeux:
Baba no fail to japa Instantly.
nuisance like omojuwa still abound here... Very plenty set of nuisance...
The likes of legendhero
etc didn't have enough money, they would have left like this nuisance...
Omojuwa even still get money, what's the fate of his fellow madmen here paid peanut?
Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by Tochi3(m): 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2023
PureFace1:

Most of the gibberish you spew can not be verify, it is all out of emotions and hate.

Most of you guys are also delusional, you believe Nigeria can be change overnight with a magic wand by your favorite politician if he become the president.

So far Tinubu is taking the right steps even if it is not perfect , we can't continue to do the same thing and expect different results.

The free float of the Naira hurt Nigeria more than even the removal of subsidy but it is for the best, it will benefit Nigeria at the long run and the economy will stabilize.

If South Africa , Kenya and Egypt can do it. Nigeria can also do it. Peter Obi lack the ball to make the real changes that Nigeria need.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by Irupetepete: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
PureFace1:

I know people like you don't have sense but let me ask you this... If you are going to help me maybe financially or with food,are you going to let me die of starvation first by worsening my situation before you help me or are you going to ease my pain a bit till that help comes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by GoodRocks: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2023
The clown has ran away after deceiving
Seunmsg his gangs into bringing the drug lord to cripple down Nigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by keymatt(m): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
We Agbadorians are very very very unhappy with this news. Infact this news is too painful for we agbado people to bare we feel like smashing our coconut πŸ₯₯ head on the floor.
We supporters of Tinubu, our lord and savior remain united. We believe in Tinubu's policies hook line and sinker. Even if we eat corn 🌽 for 8 years straight we don't care. No one will succeed in creating division among we Agbadorians.
We'll will not rest until we teach Omojuwa political lesson even if it means drinking gutter water for 6 months.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by keymatt(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
onez:
criminal activist. After hyping a criminal election rigger.
Honestly those who supported criminals should be arrested at the airport for trying to escape Nigeria after voting calamity.

1 Like

Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by Mhdyaboy01: 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
Enter your mobile number for a chance to win iPhone 15.. https://singingfiles.com/show.php?l=0&u=1852588&id=61000

1 Share

Re: 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years by Justiceleague1: 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
Pakute:

Says an Iragbiji village champion who doesn't know where to run to grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

HQ Of Fake Wine Drugs Beverage Sealed Off In Aba / Andy Uba Loses At Supreme Court Again / Obasanjo Picks Shagari As Jonathan's Vp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.