Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate (21265 Views)

Ogun APC Official Refuses To Register Amosun Loyalists (Video) / BREAKING: Senior WAEC Official Confirms Buhari’s Secondary School Results / Meet Dapo Abiodun, The Ogun APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by broadman20: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
JAMO84:
Like PDP like Ellupee.

They will claim they won election by a landslide, time to prove it go come, Dem go dey drag certificate, 25%, Cotonou passport, Triple nomination bla bla bla. Mushroom parties.

You should be very ashamed of yourself,

This is your future they are playing with.... olodo.

You think you will still remain 25 years by next 8 years.

People who should be asking proper leadership questions to politicians are here fooling themselves fighting and cursing for what doesn't make any meaning to their future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by Emekaonline: 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
broadman20:

People who should be asking proper leadership questions to politicians are here fooling themselves fighting and cursing for what doesn't make any meaning to their future.

Sadly for may of you, what you did not ask your governors in your stinking state is what you are asking others. Up till today no one has asked Peter Obi to account for the those dead bodies dumped in Akwuzu river in Anambra ot to talk of his failure in the state. What a shame
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by Emekaonline: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
broadman20:

Sadly for many of you, what you did not ask your governors in your stinking state is what you are asking others. Up till today no one has asked Peter Obi to account for the those dead bodies dumped in Akwuzu river in Anambra ot to talk of his failure in the state. What a shame
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by Adetunji09: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
This is so shameful of the kind of politics we have in Nigeria.
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by tuzle(m): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
SmartPolician:
WAEC certificates can be verified online using a WAEC scratch card. Why are they getting WAEC officials involved in politics?
for people who wrote the exam during the internet age. But those people that wrote it around the 90's early 2000 I don't think so
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by SmartPolician: 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
tuzle:
for people who wrote the exam during the internet age. But those people that wrote it around the 90's early 2000 I don't think so

All WAEC results are available online.

Those who wrote recently have passport photographs attached to their results, but older ones don't.
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by kaludestiny10(m): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
This is why Nigeria is a wayward and lawless country because her leaders are wayward and lawless in all ramification,

1 Like

Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by Phantom233: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
This is what you get when unprepared people becomes the frontiers in political quest, the list of forge certificate is endless.... akwaibom, Enugu,Lagos etc I wish the corrupt judges will do the right thing.🙄
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by YorubaPrince: 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
Dikaveli:
Oil soup people and wahala

Oloriburuku Okoro Savage angry
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by broadman20: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
Emekaonline:

Sadly for many of you, what you did not ask your governors in your stinking state is what you are asking others. Up till today no one has asked Peter Obi to account for the those dead bodies dumped in Akwuzu river in Anambra ot to talk of his failure in the state. What a shame

Still in your foolly and thinking that everyone having different views is for Peter or Atiku.

May God deliver you NIGERIAN youths from this madness of licking the shoes of your follow country men before you will have no future to cling to.

May God continue to remind you all that as the clock is ticking, your precious age is being wasted by your political masters.

Most of you need help in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by onuman: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
Emekaonline:

Do you mean the same Ndigbo that saw very cerebral Awolowo but instead voted for Shagari because of Ekwueme. If Obi is a Yoruba man, he will not get more than what was given to him in the last election. While Igbos celebrate failure as we see in Obi that achieved nothing in Anambra and confirmed by Soludo, Yorubas celebrate achievement and result as we can see in Lagos to the extent that even Obi could not stay in Anambra but in Lagos

Convoluted logic laced in long grammar to entertain yourself.
But the hard fact known to the world is that you chose an ex drug trafficking baron and certificate forgery expert as your leader. Argue with your self, stop mentioning me.
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by omojoibo: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
1983 did my WASC in Abeokuta.
2023 in faraway USA,I was able to verify my results, just for the fun of it with no hassle.

1 Like

Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by TollinsN: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
Both Adebutu and the tribunals are just beating about the Bush. Did Abiodun win the election or not. If not - proof with evidence chikena??. This is an information they can get online for less than₦3000, why disturbing our peace with frivolous things
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by bong4(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
JAMO84:
Like PDP like Ellupee.

They will claim they won election by a landslide, time to prove it go come, Dem go dey drag certificate, 25%, Cotonou passport, Triple nomination bla bla bla. Mushroom parties.

But the same you will be dragging a 19 years old for forging her JAMB result.

1 Like

Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by omojoibo: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
tuzle:
1983 I did mine.I was able to verify it online in 2023.

1 Like

Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by tuzle(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
omojoibo:

1983 I did mine.I was able to verify it online in 2023.
oh okay, thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by Shikini: 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
MrColdsweat:
May ndigbo never descend to a level where certificate forgers, thugs and drug dealers attain leadership positions.

Ise!!

Funny but true
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
Clowns everywhere
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by Pocca: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
chokekachy:

https://punchng.com/ogun-tribunal-waec-fails-to-tender-abioduns-certificate-copy/

Sophisticated people are so shameless. The most corrupt people in Nigeria. Every atrocity is found in them. They have the most corrupt political leaders but their propaganda will deceive you if you are not careful.
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by tolaade1960: 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
that year 1978 , i doubt if it part of year online verification.

SmartPolician:
WAEC certificates can be verified online using a WAEC scratch card. Why are they getting WAEC officials involved in politics?
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by superbtech01: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
MrColdsweat:
May ndigbo never descend to a level where certificate forgers, thugs and drug dealers attain leadership positions.

Ise!!

Hope you know what is going on in Enugu with Gov. Mba nysc certification before you make your ethnic comment
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by Jostoman: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Dapo Abiodun must vomit Adebutu mandate.
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by makaveli902: 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
SmartPolician:

A 1978 result?
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by delpee(f): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
SmartPolician:

That's for the younger generation. There was no scratch card in that era. They had a manual process in place.
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by greggng: 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
There is lots if ignorance in this country . Even many that went to school are not intouch with reality . The watch certificate i have stated it clearly that if missing, there won't be replacement and any alterations render it invalid . The waec man did the right thing ...they don't keep duplicate of original certificate they issue. For them to know , the original most be submitted to waec for verification ..only waec had power to declare a certificate fake not individual . Another point of notice is that parties have no right to claim a certificate is fake ...

Following due process ..only inec has powers to contact waec to ascertain the status of anyone's certificate with respect to using it for election . The party has to write inec demanding about that waec result and inec has to do confirmation of result from.waec . Inec ought to have done all this b4 allowing any candidate to partake in the election .
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by SmartPolician: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
delpee:

That's for the younger generation. There was no scratch card in that era. They had a manual process in place.
it's for everyone - both young and old. You buy the scratch card to access data from WAEC front end. That's how foreign universities verify WAEC results.

1 Like

Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by hrykanu231(m): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
chokekachy:

https://punchng.com/ogun-tribunal-waec-fails-to-tender-abioduns-certificate-copy/

I look at these old people and laugh. The current generation of Nigerians 50yrs and above will die of high BP.

They are all supporting lying now. They you get generation are learning very fast and will use same on them.
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by delpee(f): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
it's for everyone - both young and old. You buy the scratch card to access data from WAEC front end. That's how foreign universities verify WAEC results.

I didn't know that. Thanks.
Re: My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate by iyke2frankeze: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
favor914:
You sound like a tribalist also, to assume such?
Why won't I sound it. He is your for forging results but all Igbos have to be blackmailed for Mmesoma's case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined / Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust / INEC Declares Accord Party Winner Of Warri By-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.