Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? (756 Views)

ANAMBRA: What If PDP And APC Work Together In Ihiala? / IPOB Curfew In Anambra: What's The Level Of Compliance? / Atiku Campaign Angry Over Obianoโ€™s Memo To Anambra Workers : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by BabaRamota1980: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
Any advice on DOs and DONTs will be much appreciated.

My Ministry is relocating me to Anambra. grin

What should I pack along?
Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by TemplarLandry: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
grin
Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by DeLaRue: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Do your job and keep a low profile, I guess.

As for what to pack, the usual na - same things you'd pack if you were moving to Abuja, Kano, or Port Harcourt etc.

3 Likes

Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by jackmrandy: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

which ministry is that, be specific so that people will know how to advice you

3 Likes

Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by qwertyuioplm: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Always wear bulletproof vest

3 Likes

Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by APCNig: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Go well, IPOB, ESN, and UGM are waiting to use you for pepper soup

2 Likes

Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by Raskimonojendor: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
Don't go out alone at night, so you don't end up in someone's pot of soup. Even Mr Ubu almost became a victim.

2 Likes

Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by trutharena: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Most importantly, try to prepare your will before you go.

I heard IPOB terrorists shoot strangers on sight in Anambla.

2 Likes

Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by duduade: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2023

1 Like

Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
trutharena:

no They only shoot c0nehead strangers that looks like ape grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by duduade: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
Unknown gunmen

Move around with bullet vests

Be very security conscious

Donโ€™t be slow

3 Likes

Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by trutharena: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
no
They only shoot c0nehead strangers that looks like ape grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We are saying the same thing.

I like OP, make we no go hear breaking news say a 32 year old Nairalander shot by IPOB terrorists on his way to Upper Iweka.

Letโ€™s avoid stories that touch o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by wahalawahala: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
More like leaving the future and going back in time ....*spits๐Ÿ˜’

4 Likes

Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by Cooletempa: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

You can never pay me enough to move to those backwatersโ€ฆ.look out for baby factories, fake drugs, cocaine champions, ESN murderers, hate-filled iliterate animals, liars etc.

2 Likes

Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by bender79: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
Come enjoy yourself, fine women everywhere. Don't mind Agbado people that like painting the east bad.

2 Likes

Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by trutharena: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
bender79:
Come enjoy yourself, fine women everywhere. Don't mind Agbado people that like painting the east bad.

Youโ€™re correct. Just that they get lot of hairy chest wella.

If OP like playing with hair on the chest of women, he should move to Anambla asap.

As you dey suck the boobs, you dey chop the hair. Balanced diet.

4 Likes

Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by TERMlNATOR(m): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
Op Southeast no good o. I advice u to relocate to Ogun, so that u will have peace of skull mind.

3 Likes

Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by Mikeman123(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
I relocated to Anambra state last year from Lagos.The company I work for transferred me to the state.The people are welcoming.Anambra is a place to be.Dont mind the negative postulations of some people here.
Which part of Anambra are you relocating to? Is it Onitsha, Nkpor, Awka, Nnewi,Ekwulobia?

6 Likes

Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by Dhury: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
What you should know before going to Anambra. you will be welcoming with sit at home from 31st July to 14 august , they called it luck down.what you expected do during this times is to hide under bed and not dare to come out of house that is why they call it sit for house. failure to comply will attract Dead penalty and note that your rights May be violated at any time for the seek of nnamdi kanu.safe Trip and have a full time successful stay in your new state of residence.

1 Like

Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by BabaRamota1980: 5:48am On Jul 21, 2023
Deputy Speaker Kalu, at the recent Ndigbo market conference in Lagos, said Yoruba is not the problem of Ibo. He misspoke. It's because he has not been in Nairaland.

Can someone who sees the comments on this nice objective thread hijacked by Tinubu people say Yoruba is not the problem of ibo?

Umu chineke, Yoruba bu nsogbu umunna
Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by jmoore(m): 7:23am On Jul 21, 2023
You have nothing to worry about because your ministry is ministry of agbero.
You can easily blend into the agberos in Onitsha but you need to learn how to speak Onitsha dialect. And also learn how to do 200km race in 22 secs because Soludo is fighting a war against agbero.

2 Likes

Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by XerXers: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2023
A lot of relocation to the East recently. Ndi propaganda are detached from reality
Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by BeautifulMind2: 7:50am On Jul 21, 2023
trutharena:

Propaganda can't stop Anambra state

Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by BeautifulMind2: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Propaganda can't stop Anambra state

Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by Wahabfuture: 7:53am On Jul 21, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Trying to escape from skull miners, they will still trace to you to Anambra and mine your skull. Nothing will save you from your skull miners

1 Like

Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by waynetee(m): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2023
Erosion fit carry your house from one town to the other + the whole of ibo land have been conquered by unknown gunmen.
I would rather go to borno if i were you grin
Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by lebienconnu: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2023
When will this tribal war stop? It I becoming something else.

Bi ere bi ere alaborun ng dewu. Sorry there is no English translation for this.
Re: Im Relocating To Anambra. What Should I Watch For? by kettykin: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2023
They have all of a sudden run out of all ideas and their criticism is dead on arrival.

(1) (Reply)

President Patrice Talon Of Benin Republic Arrives State House / Fact Check! Tinubuโ€™s Ministerial List? [48 Hours Togo] / Nigeria Must Not Consider Military Action In Niger Without Chad And Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.