Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas (43239 Views)

FG Will Begin Converting Petrol Vehicles To Autogas / Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September / Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by tete7000(m): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
What are the addresses of the workshops?

1 Like

Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by Alliswell248: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
bluebay:

May God of Elijah Punish you with consuming fire .

God is not like a hypocrite like you.
Must you wail about everything?

If you don't have a car, leave gas conversion for car owners.

1 Like

Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by Osanoghodua1: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
People have been using it in Benin since 2009.
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by flokii: 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
Long overdue.. no need for plenty talk; 7 big wins this, gas flare commercialization that.

When cars and vehicles run on Autogas, there will be less demand for PMS.. they should look into gas powered buses, solar and electric powered vehicles too.
Nigeria shall rise again.

2 Likes

Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by Allisgud: 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
Putting the cart before the horse
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by johnjose68: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by Komu1048(m): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/fg-opens-workshops-for-nigerians-to-convert-vehicles-to-autogas/

Oga said gas is very cheap than petrol, I just filled for 700/kg. No matter where the poor n middle class run to, the rich will still suffocate them.
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by askolly(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rubbish! Get out
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by Believeintruth: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This is a welcome development. With Tinubu Nigerians will experience great things.

Tinubu is like the Biblical Moses whom God to go to Egypt and free his people.

God sent Tinubu to come and make Nigerians smile again.

God bless Jagaban for us.

Baba we love you

Just be silent abeg.
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by Believeintruth: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Way to go! Petrol is overrated!

as usual always saying trash
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by commoditiesnig: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by Jlow2: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
How many has federal and state govt converted for its use, no good news is real , when the elites intentionally keeps the masses in perpetual and multidimensional poverty.
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/fg-opens-workshops-for-nigerians-to-convert-vehicles-to-autogas/

Until we learn that gas is actually being subsidised and the real price is like ₦1k per kg.

Then they will open shop to convert vehicles to burn vegetable soup.
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by izubext007: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
mumu
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
LikeAking:

Quiet!

As e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem as e dey pain dem e dey sweet us lol

Please mock me with the prayer. May this Autogas conversion favour me and my family. grin
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Until we learn that gas is actually being subsidised and the real price is like ₦1k per kg.

Then they will open shop to convert vehicles to burn vegetable soup.

You are a liar.

1 Like

Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by slowice(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
They should give us the address of the so called company..... Liars
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by Joshcoli(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
ManirBK:

They can never give fact, commence in two to three weeks. Two to three weeks will now turn to 3 years

Worst of all some people don dey happy already

Nigerians are g

1 Like

Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by LikeAking: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

As e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem as e dey pain dem e dey sweet us lol

Please mock me with the prayer. May this Autogas conversion favour me and my family. grin

Auto gas scam..
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by commoditiesnig: 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
Komu1048:

Oga said gas is very cheap than petrol, I just filled for 700/kg. No matter where the poor n middle class run to, the rich will still suffocate them.

My friend Don't confuse Cooking Gas with CNG (compressed natural gas) used for vehicles.

It's cooking gas that cost 600/kg (I filled mine @ 600)

CNG cost around 150/200 per kg (I stand to be corrected on the exact cost)

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by bejick(m): 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
tonytony208:
I learnt that gas has also increased to 850 per kg since last week.

ofcourse when the gas is on high demand the price will go up.
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by papiwyte(m): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
LikeAking:

Quiet!
Obidient / ipob sighted shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
They are not always happy with good news about Nigeria. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by Komu1048(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
commoditiesnig:

My friend Don't confuse Cooking Gas with CNG (compressed natural gas) used for vehicles.

Thanks for the correction, but where do they fill the CNG n I can assure you once the poor masses start using the CNG u will see the price skyrocket again

2 Likes

Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by emeshot: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
bluebay:

May God of Elijah Punish you with consuming fire .

Hahahahahahahahhahahaah
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by Curious346: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
BarrElChapo:
I'll wait for Oga GAZZUZZ's take on it before lauding them.
be waiting . Gazzuz has relocated to New Zealand since
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by Curious346: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
commoditiesnig:

it's 200

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by tonytony208(m): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
staga:

Where? It is 584/kg in Abuja.

As at when?
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by commoditiesnig: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
Komu1048:

Thanks for the correction, but where do they fill the CNG n I can assure you once the poor masses start using the CNG u will see the price skyrocket again
Welcome. At least we're starting somewhere, let's be positive & optimistic

CNG stations have been operating in Edo state for years
Also here in Abuja, there's a CNG station before Lugbe.

More should be establishing in few weeks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by commoditiesnig: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
Curious346:
it's 200
Ok thanks for the clarification
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by alhajiabdulbuha: 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
Thunder fire Tinubu fire his car.Tinubus is one the Beneficiaries of a disfunctional Nigerian state about to collapse. NNPC monopoly for 35 years has being a huge SCAM that has lead to death of many Refineries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri / Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? / Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.