Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ (2576 Views)

Fuel Price: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As / Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘satanic’ / Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by Seefinish: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
many yorubas voted for Peter Obi

This is what I know of bro
yes I agreed with you, I am talking about those who threatened others with death and deportation

1 Like

Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by sultanofpigs: 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
Renewed shege
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by SmilingImabong: 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
grin
Poverty Emilokan

Cry cry Apc babies,

This is just a baby step of pains.

Afongas can cry us a lagoon we don't care

Renewed shege

1 Like

Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hezzyluv:
I'm into transportationI. I don carry some person tire for free oo.. ontop fuel wey I buy almost #600 per litre. U need to see the plight of people going to work and coming back. Some would have to walk for over three hours before getting to thier destination. (After strenuous work day ooo). And the following day, it continues... cry
my broda, abeg dey do am for dem as ur power reach!

Illiteracy is a major problem on d part on our electorates!
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by LagosFirstSon: 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
Seefinish:
yes I agreed with you, I am talking about those who threatened others with death and deportation
Forget those ones. They are social media miscreants.
They are inconsequential in the scheme of things
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by Brownshoe: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
Samsunny99:
Wetin dey happen shey awa lokan
Una never see something
It's not only satanic,it will be HELL on Earth
Vote wisely them say no say na Awa lokan
Everybody Donn enter this one until Supreme Court say otherwise
the other candidates are not messiah you know right?
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by gammarays(m): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
You mean the Agbado miscreants are crying 😭😭😭

Wonders 🙄🙄
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by emmaodet: 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
Acidosis:
The rate of poverty in Nigeria is alarming. Funny sh*t is that a large number of the poor population seems unaware of the implications of their dire situation. As long as they're "somehow" better than their neighbor (who is also poor), they are fine. Everyone is just adapting and sinking in their penury.

grin grin
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by seguno2: 5:47am On Jul 21, 2023
Rayban25:
Who is "we" ?

Sane Nigerians didnt vote tinubu

If he voted for tinubu then that's his business he should drink his tears

Sane Nigerians who didn’t work hard enough for a solid majority against him, are the same as those who voted for him.

Go and figure that out.
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by Osariemen12: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2023
Southwest is known for one in the history of Nigeria: terrible political choice.

They're never-do-well in choosing a leader. Examine their political leanings since 1960 and you'll agree with me.
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by bjdon: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2023
He should buy petrol at the 'Yoruba only' filling stations, where they see at 190 per litre.
You voted for a drug baron who has held Lagos in chains for 24 years, and now tou are crying!! Keep crying!! Nigerias will get sense by force
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by worksmart(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2023
Chai ! This is serious !
A whole grown man crying! I just assumed it was a woman that was crying until I read the post!

My suggestion to everyone is to buy or lease some land and start ensuring your food and water security .

Nigerians would find a way to survive , we always do.
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by OfficialAPCNig: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2023
Who Nigerians voted for

1 Like

Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2023
It's time to get 'em their corn
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by gannod(m): 10:22am On Jul 21, 2023
Seefinish:
I don't Pity any of them, when they were shouting Awalokan and threatened others with deportation and death if they don't vote Tinubu, did they know that what comes around goes around?

For your information, Awilo is not a Yoruba man, he is a good man who wants the best for Nigeria. His contributions on radio programs is always thought-provoking.
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by maintenant: 10:26am On Jul 21, 2023
If only that could reset their brains...

Peter Obi couldnt have allowed Nigeria to slide into this kind of demonic senselessness but tribalism is the bane of the black race...
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2023
Brownshoe:
the other candidates are not messiah you know right?

you go shalaye tire
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by chrisxxx(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
A faceless Awilo logonba news on same PG that spreads fake news.smh.

Petrol is overrated , it is not a monopolistic product and we will all soon realise what the marketers realised now about people no longer buying petrol so now being forced to no longer profiteer. As time goes on, other energy sources will come up and petrol too will face less demand and pressure. Diesel and kerosene were once overrated too.

I remember those days people will sleep at fuel stations just to buy petrol to resell as black market petrol and put in their generators to watch telemundo. We can not go back to that era of funding wastages. Now, there is petrol everywhere and we will manage. FG and states should give some palliative but not create another whole industry of wastages again. That petrol subsidy era was a period of the locust. Never again must we witness it.
Tell me one country where petrol is not subsidized and the price is cheap? It is not cheap even in the best example of the world US.
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by Creativity22: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2023
wahalawahala:
lol .. u sef don chop bellefull? Una go dey cap nonsense 😂.. online billionaire gang
Many yorubas actually voted for peter obi, particularly in lagos. The hatred started when it was time for gubernatorial election. They started accusing igbos unjustly. Actually, nobody voted for bulaba
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by Gondonu: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2023
I can't laugh but same time got no ounce of pity for those who voted the emilokan criminal.
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by Creativity22: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
It is the kind of pain patient with broken bones goes through when an orthopedic doctor is doing his best to get it rearranged. Would the doctor be doing the patient any favors if because he or she is crying and so decide not to apply pressure where pressure should be applied or left alone so that the bones gets rotten?

Nigeria is broken we will go through pains before gains.
May amadioha strike that useless hand, you used to type this rubbish !! For 8 years. 8 solid years, apc did not bother to build a refinery, but it was ok for apc lead federal governmemt to lend money to dangote to build refinery. Once again, may thunder strike that hand that wrote this bullcrap
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2023
Creativity22:

May amadioha strike that useless hand, you used to type this rubbish !! For 8 years. 8 solid years, apc did not bother to build a refinery, but it was ok for apc lead federal governmemt to lend money to dangote to build refinery. Once again, may thunder strike that hand that wrote this bullcrap

Eyah...try and apply for a job in Dangote too. Don't be discouraged because your hopes of getting a job in NNPC is not met. I wish you all the best.
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by Creativity22: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Eyah...try and apply for a job in Dangote too. Don't be discouraged because your hopes of getting a job in NNPC is not met. I wish you all the best.
Hahaha. I will gladly turn down an employment offer from nnpc today, by special grace of God. I work remotely, and i earn more than enough to feed you and your entire family.
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2023
Creativity22:

Hahaha. I will gladly turn down an employment offer from nnpc today, by special grace of God. I work remotely, and i earn more than enough to feed you and your entire family.

It is good news that you are not jobless. Nigeria is good to you.

The major problem is that lack of contentment. That's the mentality. Always complaining never grateful.
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by KanwuliaExtra: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
Mama miaaaaaaa! cheesy
ati
Papa piaaaaaaaaa! grin

Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by ChronicGp(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2023
Lagos & Abuja rejected can never rule Nigeria successfully....
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by Creativity22: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

It is good news that you are not jobless. Nigeria is good to you.

The major problem is that lack of contentment. That's the mentality. Always complaining never grateful.
Mumu. With pms at #620 per liter and minimum wage of #30000. Couple with years of government inability to provide a working refinery. You are definitely an idiot.
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
Creativity22:

Mumu. With pms at #620 per liter and minimum wage of #30000. Couple with years of government inability to provide a working refinery. You are definitely an idiot.

Do worry they will increase your salary for #30K very soon.
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by Creativity22: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Do worry they will increase your salary for #30K very soon.
I have spent more than #80k this July on charity and assisting people. You sure need that #30k more than my self
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2023
Creativity22:

I have spent more than #80k this July on charity and assisting people. You sure need that #30k more than my self

Just #80k on charity this July and today is July 24 undecided

You are funny.
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by Creativity22: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Just #80k on charity today is July 24 undecided

You are funny.
That is less than $100. I could have added you on list of beneficiaries, but people like you are a cancer to this country
Re: Radio Caller In Ondo Breaks Down In Tears, Describes Hardship As ‘Satanic’ by plumcomm: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2023
Acidosis:
The rate of poverty in Nigeria is alarming. Funny sh*t is that a large number of the poor population seems unaware of the implications of their dire situation. As long as they're "somehow" better than their neighbor (who is also poor), they are fine. Everyone is just adapting and sinking in their penury.

are you going to commit suicide or just stay behind keyboard to lament?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ABA City In 2045 (Pics) / Iyabo Obasanjo Wrestled Ogun State Governor Security Aide In The Church. / Ribadu Vows To Return And Continue Fighting Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.