Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records (1522 Views)

US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu / Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Bobloco: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
President Bola Tinubu has filed a motion to quash subpoena before the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, Chicago, USA, against a fresh petition by the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar.

Atiku had on July 11 filed the petition seeking to obtain further details of Tinubu’s academic records at the Chicago State University.

Documents sought by Atiku, through his counsel, Angela M. Liu, include record of his admission and acceptance at the university, dates of attendance including degrees, awards and honours attained by Tinubu at the university, among others.

Atiku informed the court that Tinubu subpoena was to test the truth and veracity of Mr. Tinubu’s assertions, adding that he is currently the President of Nigeria and is facing various court proceedings concerning his election and the authenticity of documents relating to his attendance at Chicago State University.”

But in a reply to the petition, Tinubu’s counsel, Victor P. Henderson on July 19, asked the court to strike it out as no judge of the court heard and granted Atiku the subpoena.

He contends that the petition was presumptive invalid for providing only six days for compliance, which was less than 14 days provided under Rules 219 and 137 of the Illinois Supreme Court Rules.

He said Atiku engaged himself in an “improper fishing expedition about a foreign public official utilising the Illinois court’s subpoena power.”

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-moves-to-block-atikus-fresh-petition-on-chicago-records/
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by TemplarLandry: 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
cool
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Yankee101: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
Tinubu is sinking
How can such unqualified and criminal person be allowed to be on the ballot in the first place?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Tochi3(m): 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
Tivnubu has no academic record anywhere in the world

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by helinues: 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by toneroforever(m): 12:03am On Jul 21, 2023
Tinubu was the most tormented president-elect in Nigeria's history.
Even after his swearing-in, the torments have refused to cease.

Little wonder they say "no peace for the mandate thief".

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Essenza01: 12:06am On Jul 21, 2023
If Tinubu has it like he claimed, why not provide it.. it's that simple. Rather than the stress of hiring and blocking here and there.. its embarrassing..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by PointB: 12:11am On Jul 21, 2023
Why would Tinubu be worried for anyone to examine his academic records if he actually have them. I thought he claimed he passed with distinction, why not allow doubters to knock themselves out with his steller records?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Bitterhelineus: 12:16am On Jul 21, 2023
helinues:
grin

Get a job nigga what the fvck

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by bentenny(m): 12:19am On Jul 21, 2023
Tinubu is worried about what will be revealed if the petition is granted esp his real age..... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Throwback: 12:45am On Jul 21, 2023
Atiku has gone to disgrace himself in America.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by HacheNoire: 1:42am On Jul 21, 2023
Atiku keeps wasting aviation fuel, even after elections are over.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Dohn: 1:53am On Jul 21, 2023
Hahahah, thief na thief,, after tinubu is dumped out, na yakubu i d wit for

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Gondonu: 3:42am On Jul 21, 2023
Why opposing a criminal inquest into your past life if you are truly clean? Clear conscience fears no accusation. No one needs a soothsayer to know that Bola Tinubu is an embodiment of any fraud one can ever think about or imagined.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Lama70(m): 3:56am On Jul 21, 2023
Atiku and his gang should get themselves engaged productively with other ideas. You cannot remove a sitting President in Nigeria. Get that into your psyche.

The most honourable of all the politicians in Nigeria was Yar'Adua. He even admitted that his victory was flawed but still refused to quit.

PBAT has consolidated his position as 'Mario'. He has been targeting that place for decades.Now that he has been sworn in, either by the hook or by the crook, he won't agree to leave again. He has outsmarted everyone.

Anyway, lawyers have bills to pay too. And na where man dey work na im be him work-chop. They will just be telling Atiku like, "Sir, I know what i am saying. You have a very good case. Give me some more funds. All things being equal, you will be declared winner".

I wish him success. But he should watch out for his finances. Being out of power for like 16 years is enough to deplete ones resources.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Clickairtravels: 4:56am On Jul 21, 2023
Even APC was the first to unseat an incumbent president and history was made, this time around another record is about to break and a new history made.
Watch out!

And you Mr commenter be careful what you support in the name of rotten tribe's man support, cause sometimes it might turn around and hit you thereby putting you in the same position you held against another.

Married man's only concerned how the sugar boy hit his drum, cos drum wey no be person own dey hear shege banza in d hands of the wrong owner. grin

Lama70:
Atiku and his gang should get themselves engaged productively with other ideas. You cannot remove a sitting President in Nigeria. Get that into your psyche.

The most honourable of all the politicians in Nigeria was Yar'Adua. He even admitted that his victory was flawed but still refused to quit.

PBAT has consolidated his position as 'Mario'. He has been targeting that place for decades.Now that he has been sworn in, either by the hook or by the crook, he won't agree to leave again. He has outsmarted everyone.

Anyway, lawyers have bills to pay too. And na where man dey work na im be him work-chop. They will just be telling Atiku like, "Sir, I know what i am saying. You have a very good case. Give me some more funds. All things being equal, you will be declared winner".

I wish him success. But he should watch out for his finances. Being out of power for like 16 years is enough to deplete ones resources.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Lama70(m): 5:06am On Jul 21, 2023
Clickairtravels:
Even APC was the first to unseat an incumbent president and history was made, this time around another record is about to break and a new history made.
Watch out!

And you Mr commenter be careful what you support in the name of rotten tribe's man support, cause sometimes it might turn around and hit you thereby putting you in the same position you held against another.

Married man's only concerned how the sugar boy hit his drum, cos drum wey no be person own dey hear shege banza in d hands of the wrong owner. grin

@Clickairtravels, I don't see why you have to personalize this matter. I am just airing my view or opinion. I don't belong to any political party because I don't believe in them. And I am neither Yoruba, Hausa or Ibo.

Please feel free to mention me a thousand times with an open mind. No issues. We gallant.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Clickairtravels: 5:19am On Jul 21, 2023
Glad you paid attention to the wise counselling, education for all. E no dey do tribe or party.

Lama70:

@Clickairtravels, I don't see why you have to personalize this matter. I am just airing my view or opinion. I don't belong to any political party because I don't believe in them. And I am neither Yoruba, Hausa or Ibo.

Please feel free to mention me a thousand times with an open mind. No issues. We gallant.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by OgaTheTop2: 5:20am On Jul 21, 2023
I have never seen a very shady man like Tinubu in the whole universe. Nothing about him is ever true.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by 4TFK: 5:24am On Jul 21, 2023
Yankee101:
Tinubu is sinking
How can such unqualified and criminal person be allowed to be on the ballot in the first place?
What constitutional requirement did he fail to meet up with? Since your candidate was beaten silly to a distant third,you have become so delusional
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Lama70(m): 5:25am On Jul 21, 2023
Clickairtravels:
Glad you paid attention to the wise counselling, education for all. E no dey do tribe or party.

There's no harm in massaging your ego sometimes. I think it really makes you feel good. It sure does.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by theophorus(m): 5:28am On Jul 21, 2023
Some people just like wahala.

Can you please lets conclude these court cases and move on?
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Yankee101: 5:59am On Jul 21, 2023
4TFK:
What constitutional requirement did he fail to meet up with? Since your candidate was beaten silly to a distant third,you have become so delusional
Recently created propaganda account
Show your real account online warrior
Then we’ll talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by mytime24(f): 6:16am On Jul 21, 2023
Thiefnvbu=transgendered
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by Jostoman: 6:36am On Jul 21, 2023
Throwback:
Atiku has gone to disgrace himself in America.
nigerians saw the result of the man that went to nigeria university but the one that went to chicago university is hiding his own result. No be juju be that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by frankyychiji(f): 7:35am On Jul 21, 2023
Everything about this man Tinubu is fraudulent.
Why blocking Atiku to expose the so called first class he got from Chicago university.

I guess the Chicago university guys are even more desperate to conceal this fraud of a man, knowing that exposing him would expose their complicity and bring the school to opprobrious disrepute. Not even talking of heads that would roll.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by seunlayi(m): 7:37am On Jul 21, 2023
Jostoman:
nigerians saw the result of the man that went to nigeria university but the one that went to chicago university is hiding his own result. No be juju be that.
No be juju, Na scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by madridguy(m): 7:43am On Jul 21, 2023
Alhaji Atiku should stop disturbing Nigeria dully elected President. Reasonable Nigerians including myself voted for Jagaban and no amount of propaganda can change that.

Atiku, go back to Dubai.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records by joyandfaith: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2023
Bobloco:

President Bola Tinubu has filed a motion to quash subpoena before the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, Chicago, USA, against a fresh petition by the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar.

Atiku had on July 11 filed the petition seeking to obtain further details of Tinubu’s academic records at the Chicago State University.

Documents sought by Atiku, through his counsel, Angela M. Liu, include record of his admission and acceptance at the university, dates of attendance including degrees, awards and honours attained by Tinubu at the university, among others.

Atiku informed the court that Tinubu subpoena was to test the truth and veracity of Mr. Tinubu’s assertions, adding that he is currently the President of Nigeria and is facing various court proceedings concerning his election and the authenticity of documents relating to his attendance at Chicago State University.”

But in a reply to the petition, Tinubu’s counsel, Victor P. Henderson on July 19, asked the court to strike it out as no judge of the court heard and granted Atiku the subpoena.

He contends that the petition was presumptive invalid for providing only six days for compliance, which was less than 14 days provided under Rules 219 and 137 of the Illinois Supreme Court Rules.

He said Atiku engaged himself in an “improper fishing expedition about a foreign public official utilising the Illinois court’s subpoena power.”

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-moves-to-block-atikus-fresh-petition-on-chicago-records/

What is he hiding? If tinubu is totally exposed, many of his supporters would be embarrassed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

₦80bn: Yahaya Bello Hits EFCC, Says I Won’t Disturb Myself Over One Jobless Fool / Aviation Minister Replaced Finally- Femi Fani-kayode Replaces Aborishade / Todd Palin ( Sarah Palin's Sweet-heart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.