Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

BARRACK OBAMA 2023 PLAYLIST: Burnaboy & Ayra Star Make It To The List. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BARRACK OBAMA 2023 PLAYLIST: Burnaboy & Ayra Star Make It To The List. (237 Views)

Tboss In The List Of Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2018. She Reacts / Wakabobo Blogger Arrested For Posting About Soldiers Fighting In Onitsha Barrack / M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BARRACK OBAMA 2023 PLAYLIST: Burnaboy & Ayra Star Make It To The List. by nairafame(m): 12:18am On Jul 21, 2023
Burnaboy's "Sittin on top of the world" and Ayra Star "Sability" have been included on Barrack Obama's 2023 summer playlist.

Barrack Obama share the list of his summer playlist on social media today with caption;
Like I do every year, here are some songs I’ve been listening to this summer — a mix of old and new.

See the list below>>>
http://www.nairafame.net/2023/07/barrack-obamas-2023-summer-playlist.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: BARRACK OBAMA 2023 PLAYLIST: Burnaboy & Ayra Star Make It To The List. by HacheNoire: 1:26am On Jul 21, 2023
His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) and President Barrack Hussein Obama share same passion for music. His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) also admires the music's of Ayra Star and Burnaboy.

And its not a coincidence, both are also enlightened, strategic, brilliant and dogged. They are both vocal weapons.
Re: BARRACK OBAMA 2023 PLAYLIST: Burnaboy & Ayra Star Make It To The List. by Thundafireseun: 2:07am On Jul 21, 2023
Odogwu Burna boy

All I can say is make ur mom ur closest paddi /manager you will be freeee from scandals and the world will bow to you

RIP MY DEAREST MOM 🕊

1 Like

Re: BARRACK OBAMA 2023 PLAYLIST: Burnaboy & Ayra Star Make It To The List. by TemplarLandry: 4:14am On Jul 21, 2023
tongue

(1) (Reply)

#UniosunInChina: "I Expect Nothing Less Than Victory" 300L Ijo Ayo, on FISU Game / Sad Details How Davido Found Himself In A Hot Mess After Music Video / Asake, Seyi Vibez Dont Sound Alike-k-solo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.