Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams (754 Views)

Atiku Threatens To Sell Nigerian Port, Refineries And Railways If He Becomes Pre / Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) / "Our Refineries Will Be Fully Functional Before 2019 Ending" - Kachikwu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by TruthinAction: 12:42am On Jul 21, 2023
I am so shocked that a large percentage of Nigerians don't know how to make the right demand. What is this nonesense about sharing money as palliatives that will not take the poor out of poverty. Besides, there are countless millions the money will not get to.

So, if we have good revenue that far exceeds previous month's revenue, FG should use the money to fix our refineries.

When our refineries are fixed, the pump price of petrol should drop which will in turn bring down the inflation rate.

Other good alternatives are;

1. Build gas stations all over Nigeria and begin to convert petrol engine cars to be able to use gas to run. You spend far less when you run your cars on gas. For instance, if you spend 5,000 naira on petrol daily, gas will cost you just about 1,500 naira.

2. Invest the money on security. Set up CCTV camera on several places and on our highways.

3. Empower local vigilante to be able to curb the security challenges we are faced with.

4. Buy buses for transportation to run within towns and cities at low cost.

5. Build thousands of low cost housing so people will spend far less on rents.

6. Build more markets so that people can rent shops at low cost to trade.

7. Invest in agriculture. Build irrigation facilities so that farmers can farm for the 12 months of the year. Get involved in mechanized farming. Let the groundnut pyramid of the early 70s return back again.

8. Massive industrialization. Why can't we set up new industries to start producing many things that we import. For instance, can't we produce try circle aka Keke. It's annoying to hear that the price of that toy is getting close to 2 million naira. Why are our leaders so wicked. There are many other things we can start producing. Naira value is dropping daily because we are a consuming nation.

I can actually write a whole book on this.

Let's stop the scam of sharing money as palliatives and fix this country.

8 Likes

Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by HacheNoire: 1:02am On Jul 21, 2023
His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) is also working on that. He has been operating on several fronts to cushion effects.

With time, these counter measures will be felt. The toughest times births the greatest ideas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by limeta(f): 2:11am On Jul 21, 2023
[quote author=HacheNoire post=124553790]His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) is also working on that. He has been operating on several fronts to cushion effects.

With time, these counter measures will be felt. The toughest times births the greatest ideas.[/quote
]

Shove it down your a...s
Una no dey tire

2 Likes

Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by SpatialKing(m): 2:19am On Jul 21, 2023
HacheNoire:
His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) is also working on that. He has been operating on several fronts to cushion effects.

With time, these counter measures will be felt. The toughest times births the greatest ideas.

Someone that is confused already...

Give me power
Give me power
Is my turn
Is my turn
Now you have it
You become totally confused

Even NEC headed by Shittima has to disapprove the use of poverty register to dispose the 8k palliatives..

4 Likes

Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by Naijanascam: 2:37am On Jul 21, 2023
HacheNoire:

Udonmeanit.........I mean it you guys are the real problem suffering and smiling in the midst of plenty with FAKE hope and faker patriotism
Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:40am On Jul 21, 2023
[quote author=limeta post=124554053][/quote]

But you wished this government will bring hardship nah. Lol.. tongue
Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by limeta(f): 2:50am On Jul 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

But you wished this government will bring hardship nah. Lol.. tongue

If wishes where horses
The government will bring hardship the government is bringing hardship already .

1 Like

Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:52am On Jul 21, 2023
limeta:

If wishes where horses
The government will bring hardship the government is bringing hardship already .

After hardship comes ease. No pain no gain. grin
Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by HacheNoire: 2:52am On Jul 21, 2023
SpatialKing:

Someone that is confused already...

Give me power
Give me power
Is my turn
Is my turn
Now you have it
You become totally confused

Even NEC headed by Shittima has to disapprove the use of poverty register to dispose the 8k palliatives..

Your analysis only shows the team player spirit of His Excellence, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR). His ability to propose and welcome criticisms, happens to be a rare quality of today leaders.

His team player spirit is next to none and why he was able to retract the proposal.

It’s just a matter of time, Asiwaju will pilot Nigeria to greater heights.

2 Likes

Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by advanceDNA: 2:55am On Jul 21, 2023
HacheNoire:

Dey play...just be defending what doesnt exist......Operating on several fronts indeed. Fronts that doesn't include fixing our refineries

I dont know how u lots come here defending theiving governemnt officials ..its irritating...

Several fronts koor...
Several fronts kii you dia

2 Likes

Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by HacheNoire: 2:56am On Jul 21, 2023
Naijanascam:

Udonmeanit.........I mean it you guys are the real problem suffering and smiling in the midst of plenty with FAKE hope and faker patriotism

You are wrong.

The class of my highly esteemed and impeccable self, are the last hope of the country to reach greater heights.

1 Like

Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by HacheNoire: 3:01am On Jul 21, 2023
advanceDNA:

Dey play...just be defending what doesnt exist......Operating on several fronts indeed. Fronts that doesn't include fixing our refineries

I dont know how u lots come here defending theiving governemnt officials ..its irritating...

Several fronts koor...
Several fronts kii you dia

I am certain you don’t know what leadership comes with, and it’s challenges. His Excellence, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) is only few months in office and you lots already expecting a drastic Upturn.

Yes, I believe in drastic change! But such drastic change is a speedy and gradual process that’s deep rooted in sacrifices that we ready to put-in

Their is no doubt that, Asiwaju is on the right course, how long we are able to hold-on, will determine how far we would fly.

1 Like

Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by Naijanascam: 3:15am On Jul 21, 2023
HacheNoire:

You are wrong.

The class of my highly esteemed and impeccable self, are the last hope of the country to reach greater heights.

Just free yourself from real mental slavery and stop defending your oppressors.......... stop hoping on the cursed crumbs thrown at you and look at things objectively

1 Like

Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by advanceDNA: 3:19am On Jul 21, 2023
HacheNoire:

I am certain you don’t know what leadership comes with, and it’s challenges. His Excellence, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) is only few months in office and you lots already expecting a drastic Upturn.

Yes, I believe in drastic change! But such drastic change is a speedy and gradual process that’s deep rooted in sacrifices that we ready to put-in

Their is no doubt that, Asiwaju is on the right course, how long we are able to hold-on, will determine how far we would fly.

Where in my post did u see that we want drastic change?? Show me.....u are trying to sound smart...but u are not saying anything but just asalickinģ a clueless goverment...

Ur opressors are saying nigeria is broke..yet they are buying 200 million naira bullet proof cars for all officials...

they removed subsidy...yet they are still fixing prices..yet u cant see u are being scammed..?

.. which kind of stúpid government wants to share billions of naira that will never be accounted for that could have been used for better infrastructure like the refineries?? Yet u cnt see corruption packaged as palliative

Every year we borrow money from the imf to fund the three arms of goverment luxury life style and do smoke screen projects that cant refund the money we borrowed.....it is still the same thing now...and u are claiming they are doimg something....what is it tt are doing ...please show me

Government executives are still leaving offices and entering senate, earning crazy allowances while still in service.....milking this nation dry..

we still fund past head if states and governors lavish life style and they say we are broke....

. we know what a leader that cares will do when they get into power....tinubu is not a leader that cares.....its just business of looting as usual...

They are just using fuel subsidy removal as a smoke screen to cover up their incompetence... and thats the strategy that will go on for 8 years..... and all u pple are doing is cheering them on...

how can ur father be broke and be marrying wives, buying new cars and doing party every Saturday ...yet cant pay ur school fees... yet u keep explaining for him that he's trying..... dey play oooo shógbó...just dey play...

1 Like

Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by SpatialKing(m): 3:25am On Jul 21, 2023
HacheNoire:

Your analysis only shows the team player spirit of His Excellence, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR). His ability to propose and welcome criticisms, happens to be a rare quality of today leaders.

His team player spirit is next to none and why he was able to retract the proposal.

It’s just a matter of time, Asiwaju will pilot Nigeria to greater heights.

An effective team think through policies before escalating or going public..

Nothing like team player spirit here

So Tinubu didn't know that social register was a hoax before deciding to use it.

Buhari 2.0
Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by HacheNoire: 3:37am On Jul 21, 2023
SpatialKing:

An effective team think through policies before escalating or going public..

Nothing like team player spirit here

So Tinubu didn't know that social register was a hoax before deciding to use it.

Buhari 2.0

Its too early to judge His Excellence, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR). He is weighing all options and will opt for the best, that best addresses the status quo

1 Like

Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by FSBoperator: 3:39am On Jul 21, 2023
TruthinAction:
I am so shocked that a large percentage of Nigerians don't know how to make the right demand. What is this nonesense about sharing money as palliatives that will not take the poor out of poverty. Besides, there are countless millions the money will not get to.

So, if we have good revenue that far exceeds previous month's revenue, FG should use the money to fix our refineries.

When our refineries are fixed, the pump price of petrol should drop which will in turn bring down the inflation rate.

1. Build gas stations all over Nigeria and begin to convert petrol engine cars to be able to use gas to run. You spend far less when you run your cars on gas. For instance, if you spend 5,000 naira on petrol daily, gas will cost you just about 1,500 naira.

2. Invest the money on security. Set up CCTV camera on several places and on our highways.

3. Empower local vigilante to be able to curb the security challenges we are faced with.

7. Invest in agriculture. Build irrigation facilities so that farmers can farm for the 12 months of the year. Get involved in mechanized farming. Let the groundnut pyramid of the early 70s return back again.

8. Massive industrialization. Why can't we set up new industries to start producing many things that we import. For instance, can't we produce try circle aka Keke. It's annoying to hear that the price of that toy is getting close to 2 million naira. Why are our leaders so wicked. There are many other things we can start producing. Naira value is dropping daily because we are a consuming nation.

Peter Obi will never be president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by HacheNoire: 3:42am On Jul 21, 2023
Naijanascam:

Just free yourself from real mental slavery and stop defending your oppressors.......... stop hoping on the cursed crumbs thrown at you and look at things objectively

Let me remind you about the administration of His Excellence, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR), in Lagos state. The initiation of his administration was similar to what's playing out today. If you can remember vividly, His administration came with heavy taxation, which he was able to use to create jobs and invest in infrastructure.

His Excellence, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) start-up has always come with tough and stringent measures, and i will reinstate that, its too early to judge the demigod.

1 Like

Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by SpatialKing(m): 3:49am On Jul 21, 2023
HacheNoire:

Its too early to judge His Excellence, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR). He is weighing all options and will opt for the best, that best addresses the status quo

Is too early to praise him either...

And Stop telling Nigerians to be patient

8 years was wasted under Buhari
Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by kay10: 6:17am On Jul 21, 2023
From my own view,it is a curse and abomination to fix a refinery in Nigeria 🇳🇬, it will never work,it has been program by unknown forces that are unknown to common man
Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by princeabdul(m): 6:20am On Jul 21, 2023
TruthinAction:

enu dun ro efo. If you are giving the chance to execute all of these you'll chicken out
Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:21am On Jul 21, 2023
SpatialKing:

Is too early to praise him either...

And Stop telling Nigerians to be patient

8 years was wasted under Buhari

8 years of your life was wasted under Buhari. 8 years of mine flourished under Buhari unless I want to be ungrateful to God. Sorry for the wasted 8 years of your life. For this reason you need to look inwards instead of complaining. Finally Tinubu is unlike Buhari. I can assure you that Tinubu will be plenty folds better than Buhari. And let me telling, this government has been favouring me and my family may it continue as so.
Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by nairalanda1(m): 6:23am On Jul 21, 2023
NNPC is fixing the refineries.

Mele Kyari hopes to have one refinery working by December of this year, and another working by the middle of next year.

Also, work really is going at the refineries.

Nope, this isn't government propaganda by the way.

But would fixing the refineries bring down fuel costs? Probably not. Niger and Ghana have refineries and in Ghana fuel is around the equivalent of N800 per liter. Workers and refining costs need to be paid.
Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by SpatialKing(m): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

8 years of your life was wasted under Buhari. 8 years of mine flourished under Buhari unless I want to be ungrateful to God. Sorry for the wasted 8 years of your life. For this reason you need to look inwards instead of complaining. Finally Tinubu is unlike Buhari. I can assure you that Tinubu will be plenty folds better than Buhari. And let me telling, this government has been favouring me and my family may it continue as so.

You don't need to start crying here
Who cares about your life

8 years of Nigeria was wasted under Buhari's APC government..

Tinubu is already following same footsteps with no direction no strategy

Stop being emotional
Face the realities
Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by APCNig: 7:28am On Jul 21, 2023
As you know pass everybody, why you no contest for election as President nah?
Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by Ikaeniyan0: 7:29am On Jul 21, 2023
TruthinAction:

Can all this things be done in less than 2 month?
Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:41am On Jul 21, 2023
SpatialKing:

You don't need to start crying here
Who cares about your life

8 years of Nigeria was wasted under Buhari's APC government..

Tinubu is already following same footsteps with no direction no strategy

Stop being emotional
Face the realities

Don't worry you will gain your loses in this administration. Good morning.

May it favour you and your family. Remain blessed.
Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by SpatialKing(m): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Don't worry you will gain your loses in this administration. Good morning.

May it favour you and your family. Remain blessed.

Oga go and look for fuel to buy...
That's if you can even afford a liter
Stop speaking grammar
Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by limeta(f): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

After hardship comes ease. No pain no gain. grin

That saying is reserved for the poor
Buhari children are millionaires so also are Tinubu's
People born with silver spoon dont know that .

1 Like

Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by Naijanascam: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2023
HacheNoire:

Let me remind you about the administration of His Excellence, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR), in Lagos state. The initiation of his administration was similar to what's playing out today. If you can remember vividly, His administration came with heavy taxation, which he was able to use to create jobs and invest in infrastructure.

His Excellence, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) start-up has always come with tough and stringent measures, and i will reinstate that, its too early to judge the demigod.

Enjoy your slavery in peace
Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by Creativity22: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2023
HacheNoire:

Mumu !! Why didn't he complete whatever he is working on, before removing fuel subsidy ? Why are you so stupid ?
Re: FG Should Fix Our Refineries And Stop The Sharing Scams by Extremekofoshi: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2023
TruthinAction:

American government get refinery?.
If no, then rest abeg.
Did you realize how many times billions of dollars had been sunk, into that bucket shop you called refinery?, with nothing to show as result?.
All over the world, refinery are private business, Nigeria should not be an exception.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Chief El-rufai Rejects Ministerial Offer / Niger Coup Threatens Nigeria-Europe Gas Pipe Line / Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.