Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear (757 Views)

Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! / Obidients, why are you guys so bittered and frustrated in life? / Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by Wainey: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
I remember before election, all Obidients wants Nigeria to work, you hear things like "Nigeria will be great again" and it feels like they love Nigeria more than every other group and are the only ones that wants the country to work.

After the election, everything changed, you now see how they get happy when there is a bad news and every good news is APC propaganda, they now rebuke every good news and embrace only the bad news.

My Question is, What changed the love you guys have for the country? Why can't the love continue in these trying times?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by favor914: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
Wainey:
I remember before election, all Obidients wants Nigeria to work, you hear things like "Nigeria will be great again" and it feels like they love Nigeria more than every other group and are the only ones that wants the country to work.

After the election, everything changed, you now see how they get happy when there is a bad news and every good news is APC propaganda, they now rebuke every good news and embrace only the bad news.

My Question is, What changed the love you guys have for the country? Why can't the love continue in these trying times?
Yes O, they were deceived with BVAS, they have now gone back to their Ipob mentality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by Wainey: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
favor914:
Yes O, they were deceived with BVAS, they have now gone back to their Ipob mentality.
So because of BVAS, the love they all had for the country has gone?

What a cheap patriotism grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by flokii: 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
Those who can't stomach defeat do not deserve the joy of victory..

Nigeria will work in favour of the majority who want to see her great again.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by creativehubb: 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
Most of them are saboteurs, enemies within.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by raskymonojendor: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
That's because they were IPOB on disguise.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by accordadoga24(f): 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
Hehehehehe..

U dey whine losers.

They are coming for you soon grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by accordadoga24(f): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
raskymonojendor:
That's because they were IPOB on disguise.

Heheheheh.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by KwuoteYourFada: 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
This forcing Nigeria into an unwanted war are those who hate Nigeria

Those who are supporting APC are the real enemies of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by Okoroawusa: 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
If you for a second think that there is a difference between IPOB members and Obidients then your education was a waste

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by Kingsmeal: 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
Okoroawusa:
If you for a second think that there is a difference between IPOB members and Obidients then your education was a waste

Shut up Okoro Hausa

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by Napata77: 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
Wainey:

THEY ARE DEMONIC NARCISSISTS.

THAT EXPLAINS THEIR BEHAVIOUR.

DON’T EXPECT NARCISSISTS TO BE LIKE NORMAL HUMANS.

THEY ARE NOT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by Ozommadu: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
Wainey:

Oh

I can see how much you love Nigeria that you sold your conscience to a drug baron after 8yrs wasted supporting lifeless buhari

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by Wainey: 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ozommadu:

Oh

I can see how much you love Nigeria that you sold your conscience to a drug baron after 8yrs wasted supporting lifeless buhari
No issue, you have always changed the narrative of democracy and forgot that we have right to chose who to lead us, and anyone who doesn't agree with you does not have the interest of Nigeria at heart, so I have no issue.

But what took your own love away? grin

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by helinues: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
grin cheesy
Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by Wainey: 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
This forcing Nigeria into an unwanted war are those who hate Nigeria

Those who are supporting APC are the real enemies of Nigeria
Yes we agree, you have been saying they are the real enemies of Nigeria, we have heard it over and over all.

But that ur own love, what took it away? that's what I want to know grin

3 Likes

Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by KwuoteYourFada: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
Wainey:
Yes we agree, you have been saying they are the real enemies of Nigeria, we have heard it over and over all.

But that ur own love, what took it away? that's what I want to know grin

You're not bright

I should be the one asking you that

You people said Ipob wanted war in Nigeria now you're supporting APC to fight war

Aren't you a clown 🤡🤡🤡🤡

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by Wainey: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

You're not bright

I should be the one asking you that

You people said Ipob wanted war in Nigeria now you're supporting APC to fight war

Aren't you a clown 🤡🤡🤡🤡
Oga brightness, was APC fighting any war?

See how daft you sound.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by KwuoteYourFada: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
Wainey:
Oga brightness, was APC fighting any war?

See how daft you sound.
See this vegetable

Okay na Mali, Burkina Faso or which west Africa State is about to invading Niger?

Which army constitute 60% of ECOMOG troop?

Make Una dey support war

Agbado soldier

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by Wainey: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

See this vegetable

Okay na Mali, Burkina Faso or which west Africa State is about to invading Niger?

Which army constitute 60% of ECOMOG troop?

Make Una dey support war

Agbado soldier

So it's APC army that constitutes 60% of ECOMOG force?
Obidafts will never stop entertaining us grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by Epistasis(m): 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
The are nattering nitwits for many reasons.
Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by Wisereborn: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
Who are the obidients Majority of Nigerian hopefuls that occupied the streets before the elections right

You cannot be awarding billions to the HORs who are already rich and be asking Nigerians what went wrong!!!

You know what is wrong!!!

Stop the deception!!!
Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by KwuoteYourFada: 11:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
Wainey:
So it's APC army that constitutes 60% of ECOMOG force?
Obidafts will never stop entertaining us grin
a little research would have helped your ignorance

I don't expect you to be smart to check things out
Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by DMerciful(m): 2:52am On Aug 19, 2023
You guys are answering yourselves
Wainey:
So because of BVAS, the love they all had for the country has gone?

What a cheap patriotism grin
Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by onumadu: 3:15am On Aug 19, 2023
To know that APC mandate thieves are pure evil, you need to understand their key strategy: PROJECTION.
What they are inside, they project on others.

Someone called me from Nigeria yesterday complaining bitterly about the state of things under TTIfnibulaba.
The first thing he said was "there is no light, but this time is different o".
I asked why.
He said that before when NEPA take light, in a minute sounds of generators will start buzzing around the neighborhood.
But this time, he said there is PITCH BLACK environment everywhere, and there is NO SOUND OF GEN SETS ANYWHERE AROUND.
So, there is HEAT, MOSQUITOES, SMELLS (due to lack of AC or fan). Everywhere dead quiet like a graveyard!
He said he felt that the world had ended. He told me that if HELL exists anywhere, that Nigeria it is now!

I don't want to go into things like Naira exchange rate, or the cost of cement or blocks that is now several times over what they were before the mandate thieves seized power through civilian coup.
LIFE IS HELL IN NIGERIA NOW.

But here we are having the same people that created the hell out of an otherwise blessed country coming here to project their evil hate of country on patriotic Nigerians whose crime is to want a better and more credible leader.

Who can hate Nigeria more than the people putting her through all these HELLISH condition?

It is like Satan saying that God hates humanity!
My happiness is that GENUINELY PATRIOTIC Nigerians are not cowed.
NOR DECEIVED.
ALL EYES ON THE JUDICIARY.
Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by TimeMachine2: 3:35am On Aug 19, 2023
It's a typical ibo mentality of " it's wrongfully done, if we are not in control".
You have to allow them lord over you.
Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by TimeMachine2: 3:39am On Aug 19, 2023
Wisereborn:
Who are the obidients Majority of Nigerian hopefuls that occupied the streets before the elections right

You cannot be awarding billions to the HORs who are already rich and be asking Nigerians what went wrong!!!

You know what is wrong!!!

Stop the deception!!!

Show me one labour party obidient ibo man that rejected the billions paid into his account, just one. Why are elected obidients not protesting and rejecting the money paid to them? Hypocrisy in it's finest form.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by onumadu: 4:03am On Aug 19, 2023
Under these mandate thieves, Nigeria became a pantomime, completely ribald with the coarse and dark humor.

The masses are forced daily to perform self deprecating acts, just to make ends meet, or maybe survive.

Same thieves inflicting these pains on the masses send their evil trolls here to accuse the same masses of hating their own country.

But in Igboland we say “a smoldering fire covered by ashes always gives the impression that it has been quenched”.
Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by Wainey: 6:27am On Aug 19, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
a little research would have helped your ignorance

I don't expect you to be smart to check things out
So APC is fighting Niger? Answer me first grin
Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by zelnababa(m): 7:32am On Aug 19, 2023
Lolz they want everything to scatter, jus cus they were not in power, but their mumu no let dem know say one day dey will also find dem self in power.
Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by Chigozie321: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2023
TimeMachine2:
It's a typical ibo mentality of " it's wrongfully done, if we are not in control".
You have to allow them lord over you.
Sad truth and it's bad.
Re: Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear by Christistruth03: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2023
The fake love travelled to Biafra after Elections

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Must Not Consider Military Action In Niger Without Chad And Cameroon / 25% Senator Sighted In UNGA , New York During President Tinubu Speech / Its Right Time For Jebu People Of Nigeria to Reclaim Back Canaan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.