Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner (5095 Views)

2023 Census: NPC Seeks Extra N256bn For Training, Others / 2023 Census: NPC Chairman Visits Kwara State, Solicits Support (Photos) / May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner by AngelGabbyShara(m): 2:19am On Jul 21, 2023
2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential
~ Commissioner

The National Population Commission (NPC) has assured households that all their personal information which they would give to enumerators during the forthcoming population and housing census would be strictly confidential.

The Federal Commissioner representing Katsina State, Mr Bala Almu-Banye, made the disclosure at a meeting with media executives in the state, on Wednesday in Katsina.

Almu-Banye said that the purpose of the meeting was to update them on the status of the preparations for the 2023 Census and the next steps forward.

He said that the commission had recruited adequate ad hoc staff for effective coverage of all the nooks and crannies of the entire state during the exercise.

According to him, the ad hoc staff are to work in their local governments of residence in order to achieve the set targets.

The Federal Commissioner, therefore, urged residents to cooperate with the enumerators and provide answers to the questions raised.

“The information will be treated as confidential and only for the purpose of the exercise.
“We were all sworn not to reveal people’s secrets, likewise, all the enumerators and supervisors will take oath before they start the exercise,” he said.

He further said that the information given to the enumerators would be digitally transmitted directly to the commission’s server through the Personal Digital Assistant (PDA), which is a machine like a mobile phone.

Almu-Banye further said that the NPC would work with traditional and community leaders to ensure that people who reside in hard-to-reach areas were counted.

He explained that such leaders would provide guides who would assist enumerators in reaching people in remote communities.

Responding on behalf of the media executives, the General Manager, Gram FM, Alhaji Bashir Ahmed, thanked the commission for carrying them along in the exercise.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/census-npcll-treat-personal-information-confidential-commissioner/

Re: 2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner by limeta(f): 2:29am On Jul 21, 2023
Before or after bribe
Re: 2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner by TemplarLandry: 4:11am On Jul 21, 2023
cool
Re: 2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner by wittywriter: 4:34am On Jul 21, 2023
AngelGabbyShara:

2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential
~ Commissioner

The National Population Comm ;Dission (NPC) has assured households that all their personal information which they would give to enumerators during the forthcoming population and housing census would be strictly confidential.
angry
The Federal Commissioner representing Katsina State, Mr Bala Almu-Banye, made the disclosure at a meeting with media executives in the state, on Wednesday in Katsina.

Almu-Banye said that the purpose of the meeting was to update them on the status of the preparations for the 2023 Census and the next steps forward.

He said that the commission had recruited adequate ad hoc staff for effective coverage of all the nooks and crannies of the entire state during the exercise.

According to him, the ad hoc staff are to work in their local governments of residence in order to achieve the set targets.

The Federal Commissioner, therefore, urged residents to cooperate with the enumerators and provide answers to the questions raised.

“The information will be treated as confidential and only for the purpose of the exercise.
“We were all sworn not to reveal people’s secrets, likewise, all the enumerators and supervisors will take oath before they start the exercise,” he said.

He further said that the information given to the enumerators would be digitally transmitted directly to the commission’s server through the Personal Digital Assistant (PDA), which is a machine like a mobile phone.

Almu-Banye further said that the NPC would work with traditional and community leaders to ensure that people who reside in hard-to-reach areas were counted.

He explained that such leaders would provide guides who would assist enumerators in reaching people in remote communities.

Responding on behalf of the media executives, the General Manager, Gram FM, Alhaji Bashir Ahmed, thanked the commission for carrying them along in the exercise.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/census-npcll-treat-personal-information-confidential-commissioner/

Laughable assurance mixed with fake oats taken claims..as if given hard foreign currency he won't ...he will surely even give access to the backend of the NPC database...We are too corrupt to be declaring assurances!

Wittyness

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner by Olive344: 9:02am On Jul 21, 2023
Good
Re: 2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner by LUAN(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2023
Na robot go collect those Data?

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner by 78gety: 9:04am On Jul 21, 2023

Re: 2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner by ScrapMetals: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2023
For heaven sake .. we don't need a census . Just enforce 1child per woman rule .and see our population will stabilise

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner by Rodeo3: 9:06am On Jul 21, 2023
Useless people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner by wunmi590(m): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2023

I'm waiting for the day it will commence, I know they will request for another money, after the money Buhari gave them...

1 Like

Re: 2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner by SimpleDan3: 9:06am On Jul 21, 2023
wink
Re: 2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner by Codes151(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2023
Nigerians, brace urself for data breach... chai...
Re: 2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner by BarrElChapo(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2023
With everything going on these guys are still hustling for money for census 🤔

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner by BigDawsNet: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2023
Don't worry guys... your data will be in a safe hands..

Not even the Russians can hack it
Re: 2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner by westfield: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2023
Are you interested in making more income through investment then you are at the right place. I would like to introduce you to an investment platform where you can invest your money and get daily returns. This is an opportunity to financially break free from Nigeria . Opportunity comes but once.
If you are interested, kindly click on the link below to join our WhatsApp group or copy the link and paste on your browser

https://chat. whatsapp.com /HzQhpDpIAua2HqPWSHI7dJ
Re: 2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner by Guynexttdoor: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2023
Hunger dey una dey talk about census, una dey madt? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner by Donedeal1(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2023
Its too early in the day for all this indefensible lies nah

The last time ministerial nominees list does not includes

Mr Lai.
Re: 2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner by mainman7(m): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2023
Censors is good to ascertain the real numbers of majority Population in Nigeria. So, the bloodthirsty wicked Souls that have no value for Human lives can actually beg for Mercy?! Wow! My People,is God not Wonderful?! We really thank Almighty for not allowing Atiku to enter, he would Never have tackled the killing of indigenous Nigerians by Bandits and Herdsmen as Tinubu is doing currently. Did you know that Fulanis alotted to themselves more than 80% of all the Existing Oil Wells in Nigeria?!!! Even though they had no Petroleum in any of their States. So, you can imagine the massive Power they weldge over the Industry because Nigerians refused to be Courageous and Unite against them in the Past.

The Truth is the Truth, I don't know why many are too cowardly to face the Real Enemies of Nigerians. One thing that is still vexing me and my Guys it that buying Fuel for higher price is totally unacceptable! Unfortunately, many are too gullible that they have been mentally Deceived by the Invaders that believed that they can always easily Manipulate Indigenous Nigerians even when they are not the President. This is a chance to Prove that most Nigerians can Read handwritings of those behind the Scene of the current Nigerians Sufferings or not.

Have you heard the latest Confession from that Man that is close to the Fualni NNPC Controllers?!!! Pls, share here and on all Social Media if you have the Link to the Video and Audio. The man exposed that Tinubu was emphasizing just before Subsidy Removal that the new Price should be N400 and which he said was also guaranteed to gradually come down to N150 or less through Marketing Deregulation. Unfortunately, the Fulani Cabals that hated that their Nigerian Trillions that they've stolen in Name of Subsidy has now been stopped have chosen to do exactly the Opposite since they are still in Charge of NNPC. You and I also watched how their Thieving Petroleum Vessels are being Bombed since Tinubu came in. All these made them to still Jack up the Price of Petrol again just to make the Nigerian Masses to hate Tinubu that is Fighting the Cabals Tooth and Nail to Liberate the Jugular of Nigerians' Future from their Stranglehold!

Tinubu can not Fight this Battle alone, at least he has Courageously used Military Power to Stop them from the wanton massive Killings of Indigenous Original Nigerian People all over Nigeria in the Name of Islamic Bandits and Herdmen! Let's Support him with every Fiber of our Being to Win this Battle for all Indigenous Nigerians!!!

You and I used to say we could Not Fight Fulani Satanic Plans of Enslaving Indigenous Nigerians when Buhari and his Fualni Brothers were in Power for most times since Independence. Now that we have a Southerner, how do you think he can Speedily help Destroy and Reverse their Slavery from over Nigeria when you are so gullibly Deceived to hate him that is Fighting tooth and Nail to make all Indigenous Nigerian enjoy our Fatherland without being Enslaved and even brutally Killed by these so called heartless beasts called Fuulanis?!

I knew this! My friends were discussing it with me yesterday, Tinubu is not a Wicked Soul that would increase Price for 2nd Time within such a short Time! I knew the evil ones that still top NNPC are trying to get the Masses to hate Tinubu, but they shall miserable Fail again in Jesus' Powerful Name as they Failed miserably in their Satanic bid to stop the Great Man from becoming President!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner by Tenses: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2023
One thing am sure of is that myself and household will not be counted by an illegitimate government.

Uncle UNAGO C. SHEGE say make I greet unah!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner by Orderabove(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2023
Designer eye glass 100k.
Wetting I wan see, wey Tinubu never show me.
Re: 2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2023
Okay
All what I want is the true population of Nigeria. I want to know the actual population of Northern Nigeria. I wan check something
🙄🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: 2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner by LordGuru1: 9:15am On Jul 21, 2023
Hg
Re: 2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner by taiwotimitt: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2023
GOOD MORNING PEOPLE
Re: 2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner by Think9ja(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2023
cry
Re: 2023 Census: NPC Will Treat Personal Information Confidential ~ Commissioner by paranorman(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2023

Even though the census data is needed and necessary for economic planning and budgetary/resource allocation, this year is not the best time to do perform this exercise!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Yoruba Investment In The East / PDP Accuses Aiyedatiwa Of Diverting ₦‎5 Billion / Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.