Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot (53647 Views)

Playzone Gaming Platform And 100% Jackpot Prizes Winning / Man Wins N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth (Photos) / Man Wins Lottery After Playing Same Numbers For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by spartachico(m): 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
Aviator here I come
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by Amajuoyi44(m): 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
Omo i wish am this man Betting won kill me
From bet9ja to betking from betking to sportbet
No be juju be that!!!!
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by bal4real: 12:06am On Jul 26, 2023
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by AstrologyGuru: 12:18am On Jul 26, 2023
Who dey donate the money for the Lottery self?

https://zodiacpsycho.com/profiles/monica-arnold-biography/

Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by Tundex911: 1:44am On Jul 26, 2023
One day my hustle go pay too...
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by grandstar(m): 2:04am On Jul 26, 2023
This is insane.

The guys almost a billionaire.

What's sad is these winners have no clue on how yo manage money and squander it all away rather than it "producing more gold."

Truly rich people endeavor to live either within their means or even far less than what they are worth. They may earns $5m in a year and spend only $1m.

A lottery winner in the same boat will spend the entire 5m before the year has ended so as to look rich.
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by Xtristopher: 4:06am On Jul 26, 2023
You have to be in it to win it...play your 49s online Instead of baba ijebu that you have to choose from 90 numbers
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by superCleanworks(m): 6:08am On Jul 26, 2023
GodWrites:

You don't know what it means to be a gambler. It's an addiction that if not managed, will destroy everything you hold dear.

And you know what it means? See how you define it with so much embelishment of fear and spite. Even just crossing the road or sleeping in your own bed tonight can destroy everything you hold dear.
you know it as an addiction but some others know it as a business.
What you see as 6 is seen as 9 by others.
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by GodWrites: 6:40am On Jul 26, 2023
superCleanworks:

And you know what it means? See how you define it with so much embelishment of fear and spite. Even just crossing the road or sleeping in your own bed tonight can destroy everything you hold dear.
you know it as an addiction but some others know it as a business.
What you see as 6 is seen as 9 by others.

Oga, abeg continue gambling
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by superCleanworks(m): 6:54am On Jul 26, 2023
GodWrites:
Oga, abeg continue gambling
You are gambling too. Like it or Not.
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by GodWrites: 8:36am On Jul 26, 2023
superCleanworks:

You are gambling too. Like it or Not.

In a sense life is a gamble. But that doesn't mean I will be paying tithe to bet9ja. That's gambling addiction. Like I said, continue.
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by superCleanworks(m): 9:17am On Jul 26, 2023
GodWrites:

In a sense life is a gamble. But that doesn't mean I will be paying tithe to bet9ja. That's gambling addiction. Like I said, continue.
continue what? You need to be less shallow and more constructive in your views and stop the pointless gas lighting. Come up with something superior.
you MUST pay tithe to something else. You must. Your whole life from the day you were born till the day you are wiped off this earth is all about inputs & outcomes.

this is my final response to you.
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by GodWrites: 9:35am On Jul 26, 2023
superCleanworks:

continue what? You need to be less shallow and more constructive in your views and stop the pointless gas lighting. Come up with something superior.
you MUST pay tithe to something else. You must. Your whole life from the day you were born till the day you are wiped off this earth is all about inputs & outcomes.

this is my final response to you.

You sound pained Mr. Gambler. Spending money on the things you need and paying tithe every day to Bet9ja are two different things. The first is a necessity, while the second one is addiction. Continue gambling sir.

1 Like

Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by bigiyaro(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2023
This is what I love about gambling, while other "vices" will rather take away from you, it's only gambling that give you something positive back.
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by superCleanworks(m): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2023
GodWrites:

You sound pained Mr. Gambler. Spending money on the things you need and paying tithe every day to Bet9ja are two different things. The first is a necessity, while the second one is addiction. Continue gambling sir.

And how did you PREMATURELY conclude that I am a gambler? because I dwarfed you with the facts? And if I gamble what is it to you?

it cuts across everything in life that you have to take a DECISION on. Your timid fearful mind sees it as ADDICTION while some others see it as BUSINESS. Others see OPPORTUNITY but you see FEAR.
As a business man who has taken thousands of risks in life, I see things differently and your point of view is still Kindergarten. How many companies have you set up before? how many were successful? Risks which glass minds like you can never take. LoL. funny boy.

I'm pained? Another cheap gas lighting technique. Please try something less funny. You trying to be spiteful by saying MR GAMBLER like a little girl only reveals how shallow and immature you are.
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2023
CosmicJames:

You may be right. But a restricted mindset is not favorable for breakthrough

U don murder him lol... His mindset is really restricted hence not favorable for breakthrough....
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by GodWrites: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2023
superCleanworks:

And how did you PREMATURELY conclude that I am a gambler? because I dwarfed you with the facts? And if I gamble what is it to you?

it cuts across everything in life that you have to take a DECISION on. Your timid fearful mind sees it as ADDICTION while some others see it as BUSINESS. Others see OPPORTUNITY but you see FEAR.
As a business man who has taken thousands of risks in life, I see things differently and your point of view is still Kindergarten. How many companies have you set up before? how many were successful? Risks which glass minds like you can never take. LoL. funny boy.

I'm pained? Another cheap gas lighting technique. Please try something less funny. You trying to be spiteful by saying MR GAMBLER like a little girl only reveals how shallow and immature you are.

You don't need to indulge in personal attacks. That's childish. Not only am I a psychologist, but an entrepreneur who understands business at its core level.

There is a difference between taking risks, and taking calculated risks. Throwing your money into Bet9ja hoping to win some money is dumb. And when done overtime, it becomes an addiction that requires rehabilitation to break.

Gambling is dumb risk. Starting a business after conducting the necessary market research is calculated risk.

Get it?

2 Likes

Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by Stardora(m): 11:35am On Jul 26, 2023
For everyday faces that could lead us to become a billionaire or millionaire is Business and winning lucks...But I will guide u through a Business avenue you might have been into or yet to be into. If u wanna know more join me..http://.us/w/?c=a5349a
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by jite006j: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2023
My guy 😂 😂 same here oo
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn
I told you all
That for everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which gambling and trying luck is among

Abeg make season start

I don too lose money for club friendly games, chinese super league, Egyptian league and japan league

I just dey lose back to back...imagine psg nor fit beat Al nassr today
Carry mallorca game last week under 4.5
I check score first half(just 38 minutes) I see 4 goals already
I check again after second half(83 minutes ) I see 9 goals
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by shomutuski(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
Na woman win am! you no copy your news complete, the man was given 1million cus he sold it to her
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by Kbs468(m): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn
I told you all
That for everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which gambling and trying luck is among

Abeg make season start

I don too lose money for club friendly games, chinese super league, Egyptian league and japan league

Honestly, I believe that winning bets is just pure luck because I just lost a ticket of #252,000 to the defeat of New Zealand women team to the phillipines by 1:0 at the ongoing women's world cup
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by Kobicove(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
This is destiny changing money grin

1 Like

Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by jimmynauty: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn
I told you all

Abeg make season start

Dat Mallorca u just mk me lol..u d drop games
Re: Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot by MESS11AH: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
stacyadams:

Another person fit still make am 2 in a billion angry grin

That is still insignificant because 2billion people no be moi moi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snake Found In My Compound / LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) / I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.