Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left (18787 Views)

Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate / Orji Kalu Set To Resume At Senate Tomorrow After 5 Months In Prison / Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by Throwback: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2023
sarkinbauchi:
Ndi Obidients...stop Lamenting.
The Ministerial list will be out

This is absolute rubbish.

Today is day 54.

So we now have to thank Buhari for lawfully and forcefully keeping Tinubu within 60days to nominate his cabinet, otherwise he would have also taken 6months to do so?

Did Dele Alake and Bayo Onanuga not promise us that Tinubu would nominate his cabinet within 1 month?

Is today not 24 days overdue according to the "serious government" standard that they set by themselves?

Initial gra gra critics have been fully vindicated.

What a shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by tobenuel(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2023
Please what will happen after this one week failure?.
I want to know
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by famology(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2023
Obidiotssssss are crying all over the place. Their pains will increase after the tribunal judgement. Lol 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by Exceed15: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2023
westfield:
Are you interested in making more income through investment then you are at the right place. I would like to introduce you to an investment platform where you can invest your money and get daily returns. This is an opportunity to financially break free from Nigeria . Opportunity comes but once.
If you are interested, kindly click on the link below to join our WhatsApp group or copy the link and paste on your browser

Introduce your family to it.

https://chat. whatsapp.com /HzQhpDpIAua2HqPWSHI7dJ
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by Kion: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2023
famology:
Obidiotssssss are crying all over the place. Their pains will increase after the tribunal judgement. Lol 🤣
mean while your mama no fit afford two square meal sef, dey play idiiot grin
E go touch every body foool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by phorget(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2023
backtovillage:

No b everything b obidient oga

They act as if they've got a separate country, so when sane people are demanding for the right thing they will quickly tag it ”Obidient”.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by Throwback: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2023
famology:

You should be crying that the Tinubu regime is not showing the seriousness that could deliver on the renewed hope ambition.

Are you not worried that the same people who set a 1month deadline ahead of the 60days rule, are now scampering to even meet up with the 60days?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by KidKonnekt: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2023
R
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by Juanmike(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2023
The President select is clueless as expected.
Two barely 2months and he is out of ideals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by jcross19: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2023
sarkinbauchi:
with your apc card you can now buy fuel at 197 naira ! Mofo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by todugo(m): 9:39am On Jul 21, 2023
[quote author=Gucciblog post=124556408]

Are you stewpïd?

How is Guardian newspaper now Obidients?

Who is interested in your list?[/q

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by akinboluwarin(m): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2023
It is well with this country!
Happy birthday to me.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by famology(m): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2023
Throwback:

You should be crying that the Tinubu regime is not showing the seriousness that could deliver on the renewed hope ambition.

Are you not worried that the same people who set a 1month deadline ahead of the 60days rule, are now scampering to even meet up with the 60days?

So far no law has been broken. He has 60 days. You can go kill yourself. Take note, you're going to cry for the next 8yrs.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by Jsucre(m): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2023
Fails to or yet to?
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by Tektronics12: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2023
You talking Bullshit. Fulanis are great people just like every other tribe in Nigeria. Okay!
mainman7:
The Ministerial is the most Nationally inclusive compared to the Nepotistic one that Bihari maintained throughout and non of these cowards had the Courage to even say pim to Buhari then because they know that Bandits or Herdmen would soon trail them and brutally snuff life out of them if they dared to. So, the bloodthirsty wicked Souls that have no value for Human lives can actually beg for Mercy?! Wow! My People,is God not Wonderful?! We really thank Almighty for not allowing Atiku to enter, he would Never have tackled the killing of indigenous Nigerians by Bandits and Herdsmen as Tinubu is doing currently. Did you know that Fulanis alotted to themselves more than 80% of all the Existing Oil Wells in Nigeria?!!! Even though they had no Petroleum in any of their States. So, you can imagine the massive Power they weldge over the Industry because Nigerians refused to be Courageous and Unite against them in the Past.

The Truth is the Truth, I don't know why many are too cowardly to face the Real Enemies of Nigerians. One thing that is still vexing me and my Guys it that buying Fuel for higher price is totally unacceptable! Unfortunately, many are too gullible that they have been mentally Deceived by the Invaders that believed that they can always easily Manipulate Indigenous Nigerians even when they are not the President. This is a chance to Prove that most Nigerians can Read handwritings of those behind the Scene of the current Nigerians Sufferings or not.

Have you heard the latest Confession from that Man that is close to the Fualni NNPC Controllers?!!! Pls, share here and on all Social Media if you have the Link to the Video and Audio. The man exposed that Tinubu was emphasizing just before Subsidy Removal that the new Price should be N400 and which he said was also guaranteed to gradually come down to N150 or less through Marketing Deregulation. Unfortunately, the Fulani Cabals that hated that their Nigerian Trillions that they've stolen in Name of Subsidy has now been stopped have chosen to do exactly the Opposite since they are still in Charge of NNPC. You and I also watched how their Thieving Petroleum Vessels are being Bombed since Tinubu came in. All these made them to still Jack up the Price of Petrol again just to make the Nigerian Masses to hate Tinubu that is Fighting the Cabals Tooth and Nail to Liberate the Jugular of Nigerians' Future from their Stranglehold!

Tinubu can not Fight this Battle alone, at least he has Courageously used Military Power to Stop them from the wanton massive Killings of Indigenous Original Nigerian People all over Nigeria in the Name of Islamic Bandits and Herdmen! Let's Support him with every Fiber of our Being to Win this Battle for all Indigenous Nigerians!!!

You and I used to say we could Not Fight Fulani Satanic Plans of Enslaving Indigenous Nigerians when Buhari and his Fualni Brothers were in Power for most times since Independence. Now that we have a Southerner, how do you think he can Speedily help Destroy and Reverse their Slavery from over Nigeria when you are so gullibly Deceived to hate him that is Fighting tooth and Nail to make all Indigenous Nigerian enjoy our Fatherland without being Enslaved and even brutally Killed by these so called heartless beasts called Fuulanis?!

I knew this! My friends were discussing it with me yesterday, Tinubu is not a Wicked Soul that would increase Price for 2nd Time within such a short Time! I knew the evil ones that still top NNPC are trying to get the Masses to hate Tinubu, but they shall miserable Fail again in Jesus' Powerful Name as they Failed miserably in their Satanic bid to stop the Great Man from becoming President!
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by CatANDratTHEORY: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Some of una mumu na follow come. E dey hereditary cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by izubext007: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2023
it took Buhari 6 months to appoint his ministers as against the 60 days stipulated by the constitution, at the end what happened? all ministers are group of idiots. this the path tinubu want to trend.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by blazepascal(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2023
sarkinbauchi:
lol...very soon it will dawn on you that tinubu will be a failure
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by KanwuliaExtra: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2023
What do you expect of an illiterate career criminal who has only stolen all his life? grin
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by Savechild23: 9:45am On Jul 21, 2023
Obi is coming
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by jrusky(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2023
SpatialKing:
He already following Buhari's part
No strategy
No direction

Is not about hitting the ground running
The question is which direction are you running to?

Calm down we Nigerians complain too much over everything.

This was how we use our grumbling and inpatient nature destroyed Jonathan efforts during his term as president and God gave us Buhaari to showed us shegey wey pass hell. I will never forget Buhari in my life infact that name Buhari is like a taboo to me.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by Akaegwu(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2023
SpatialKing:
He already following Buhari's part
No strategy
No direction

Is not about hitting the ground running
The question is which direction are you running to?
To unknown destination
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by westfield: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2023
Don't be unfortunate, since you don't have sense you think am like your father that goes around scamming people......if you don't want to join just ignore and keep moving.......................broke bastard

[quote author=Exceed15 post=124558626][/quote]
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by Akaegwu(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2023
izubext007:
it took Buhari 6 months to appoint his ministers as against the 60 days stipulated by the constitution, at the end what happened? all ministers are group of idiots. this the path tinubu want to trend.
The section was amended after buharis brouhaha.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by blazepascal(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2023
This is just the beginning of tinubu woes..Nigerians are too blind God gave us a goodman Peter Obi but you guys chose tinubu because of tribalism...you will all face the music
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by Boyooosa(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2023
C2Ok:
Nigerian Politics hard pass Physics wey them use French teach

Atellsu
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by ClearFlair: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2023
Clueless
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by tesppidd: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2023
wolesmile:
Buhari took six months and gave us trash. Though being his life long ambition, I'd have expected him to have long list of people he wants to work with. Or perhaps those are the ones he picked as Special Advisers.
But seriously, a lot of politicians will be lobbying to be included in the list, so in my opinion, I think it is not something to be rushed.
After all, it took a particular governor 7 years to conduct local government election.
If your father was among those Buhari chose you would never call it thrash.

That's the summary of our problem in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by yewit37486: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2023
The Senate President, however, disclosed that their ‘marathon’ discussion was centered on improving internal security within the premises of the National Assembly

See priority.... smh.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by yusufmurry: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2023
Pls pep to confirm if he finally decided to add Wike in the list
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left by Gentlerespect76: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2023
dre11:
• Senate dismisses talk on Ministerial list, sets up committee on NASS internal security

• Senators stop TCN from obtaining $155m World Bank loan to manufacture meters, seek protection for domestic manufacturers

• Implement 35% affirmative action, include women in cabinet, Reps tell Tinubu

https://guardian.ng/news/with-one-week-left-tinubus-ministerial-list-fails-to-surface-at-senate/

Stupid people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti / What Happened To The Nigerian Army . / Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.