Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns (37535 Views)

FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers / FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by OmoOlomo1: 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
Moment of joys for all those loan defaulters.

1 Like

Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by Progress62(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Make them delist the one i don already take loan from😏

1 Like

Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by Sucolee(m): 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
Fairmoney,palmpay and palm credit...hundred for them
Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by NAC1666: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/fg-delists-loan-apps-vows-more-clampdowns/?amp
Why borrow loan when you know you can't pay. FG supporting the wrong side
Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by Onekilo: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
A good move. Please include Palm credit on the list. cool

2 Likes

Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by Donedeal1(m): 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
This people needs more than an empty threat.
Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by DJInfluence: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
princeade86:
How many times will they do this? How many times will they ban them? Yet, these loans apps still operating on play store.
They are like hydra, ban them, they change name and colour pallet of the app. Then start as new company to give out loan.
Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by MySolace: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2023
Just trying to call on d loan companies to come renew their license... Nothing more!
Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by Highhhio(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
Islie:

some of them are criminal imagine given someone 7k a week and expecting the person to pay back12k
Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by DEMARCO1: 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
southsouthking:
Good radiance to bad rubbish.

The best loan app there is Fair money and palm credit, all others are just gibberish.

Branch and Aella are very good as well..they dont harass but at least you should know you have to pay up eventually

2 Likes

Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by BscHolder: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
southsouthking:

The best loan app there is Fair money and palm credit, all others are just gibberish.
fair money is useless, after I paid off my loan during due date they refused offering me another loan and told me I'm not eligible despite not defaulting before.
Palm credit on the other hand don't disappoint whenever I need money but their interest rate is too high and when you default a day after due date they will message your contacts

1 Like

Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by BscHolder: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
wolesmile:
What most of them do after being delisted is to change name and reapply again for operating license. Then they will transfer all their debtors' credit information to the new app.
hahahaha this is funny grin
Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by BscHolder: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
Onekilo:
A good move. Please include Palm credit on the list. cool
their high interest rate too wicked and they also reach out to contacts.
Fair money on the other hand too stingy

1 Like

Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by BJanta: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sirbruno3000:
Pls delist okay cash

Pay up your loan first.

1 Like

Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by ShedrachU(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
southsouthking:

Yeah, I use Palm Credit
Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by Quebec91(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
cheesy i tell you
Battlefield2:
Cool
You people should ban
Newcredit
Surecredit
Cashloan
Cashdey
Link credit
Formoney

And I will die a happy man wink

I don't understand how I will apply for a loan of 20k, 12k disbursed and I will be asked to repay 35k in SEVEN DAYS

I logged on to my app and saw that my 35k loan has turn to 65k after a defaultment of just 1week
Almost 3k charges are added per day

At this rate, Anything that wants to happen should happen oo.....I will not pay that money!!

And yeah....it's SURECREDIT LOAN APP!!!

Fairmoney and Branch are the most sensible ones out of the loan organisations
Fairmoney offered me 5k to pay back 6k in TWENTY FOUR DAYS, If anyone defaults that,He/She should be hanged,they have tried enough

But 10k to pay back 23k in SEVEN DAYS is madness

Anyways, Nigeria is going through a bleeding period right now.....everybody is frustrated,if them like, make Dem still continue their stvpid loan sharks business, defaultment for plenty like maaaad.....I sure die

1 Like

Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by Cantonese: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
princeade86:
How many times will they do this? How many times will they ban them? Yet, these loans apps still operating on play store.

They create new names and get listed on google time and time again.
Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by babaireti(m): 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2023
Battlefield2:
Cool
You people should ban
Newcredit
Surecredit
Cashloan
Cashdey
Link credit
Formoney

I don't understand how I will apply for a loan of 20k, 12k disbursed and I will be asked to repay 35k in SEVEN DAYS

I logged on to my app and saw that my 35k loan has turn to 65k after a defaultment of just 1week

At this rate, Anything that wants to happen should happen oo.....I will not pay that money!!

Fairmoney offered me 5k to pay back 6k in TWENTY FOUR DAYS, If anyone defaults that,He/She should be hanged,they have tried enough

Anyways, Nigeria is going through a bleeding period right now.....everybody is frustrated,if them like, make Dem still continue their stvpid loan sharks business, defaultment for plenty like maaaad.....I sure die
Yes! FairMoney is fair enough
Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by Sprints3: 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2023
Battlefield2:
Cool
You people should ban
Newcredit
Surecredit
Cashloan
Cashdey
Link credit
Formoney

u are forgetting icredit told me to borrow 5k to return 7k in 7days am I doing blood money. I like jumia the most. I dey owe branch 12k since April and yet dem no disturb me. Aellacredit is good. Na palmpay I hate pass
Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by Sirbruno3000(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
I don't need your evil money
BJanta:

Pay up your loan first.
Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by lordpherow98(m): 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2023
Why u hate palmpay na?
Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by lordpherow98(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
Why u hate palmpay na?
[/quotesleep]
Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by lordpherow98(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
[q 10uote author=Sprints3 post=124567649] u are forgetting icredit told me to borrow 5k to return 7k in 7days am I doing blood money. I like jumia the most. I dey owe branch 12k since April and yet dem no disturb me. Aellacredit is good. Na palmpay I hate pass[/quote]

Why palmpay?
Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by Onekilo: 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
BscHolder:
their high interest rate too wicked and they also reach out to contacts.
Fair money on the other hand too stingy

Fairmoney is better and will.

Palm Credit has worst customer service and their interest rates is used to pay staff. That's why when you default, they want to crucify that person.

1 Like

Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by Emyogalanya: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
Islie:

i have a problem o. I went to get a loan from a bank and was told my Bvn is hot listed. By an app "my credit". I only use fairmoney and easy buy. I wonder how i'm Owe an unknown app

1 Like

Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by icankel: 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
Battlefield2:
Cool
You people should ban
Newcredit
Surecredit
Cashloan
Cashdey
Link credit
Formoney

And I will die a happy man winkpls how true is the Fairmoney loan app, I need a loan

Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by DEMAGE(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
Battlefield2:
Cool
You people should ban
Newcredit
Surecredit
Cashloan
Cashdey
Link credit
Formoney

I applied for one like that they showed me #18000 after I clicked, I was given #12k I was so pissed up and I vow am not going to pay them back

Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by Bimpe29: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
Regulations are not strong enough
Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by Banter1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sirbruno3000:
Pls delist okay cash
Bros how much you borrowed from them?
Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by Sprints3: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2023
lordpherow98:
[q 10uote author=Sprints3 post=124567649] u are forgetting icredit told me to borrow 5k to return 7k in 7days am I doing blood money. I like jumia the most. I dey owe branch 12k since April and yet dem no disturb me. Aellacredit is good. Na palmpay I hate pass

Why palmpay?
my brother immediately your time has reached to pay na so dem go dey disturb person with call. The last one I did was even flexi. On top #1k dey were calling me 2 days b4 I default. Just imagine.

1 Like

Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by wiseone28: 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sammy5413:
Especially PalmCredit, they're so unprofessional and so illegitimate. They should be banned without a second thought
Thief go and pay your loan before asking for my account number
Re: FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns by Sammy5413(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
Looks like this slowpoke don dey wise o😂
wiseone28:
Thief go and pay your loan before asking for my account number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Importing From China / Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free / Solomon Nwadiogbu Sues Eko Hotels Over Illegal Seizure Of His N400M Belongings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.