Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Help Yourself, No Let ICAN Carry You Go Where You No Know - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Yourself, No Let ICAN Carry You Go Where You No Know (96 Views)

Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? / Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) / How To Help Yourself To Overcome Your Fears On The Path To Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Yourself, No Let ICAN Carry You Go Where You No Know by starryadmin: 10:00am On Jul 21, 2023
I am sure you smiled when you saw this headline, don't be like the female police officer who entered the car of a supposed traffic offender. The driver locked the door and was driving her away, so the policewoman screamed “Help me, e dey carry me dey go where I no know”.

If you do not want ICAN to carry you to where to do not know this diet, you better take deliberate action to make sure you pass, it would be disastrous if you fail (‘God forbid’), considering the time, money, and effort.

So, to avoid stories that touch, start your preparation NOW by joining our 30 Days ICAN study challenge.

The challenge will help you to finish studying the whole ICAN syllabus twice before the exams.

To Participate in the 30 days challenge, click here to chat with the Admin to register Now
https:///starrygoldacademy

Want to get our ICAN video lecture NOW?

Click here to chat with the admin on Telegram https:///starrygoldacademy
Or
Call Starry Gold Academy on; 08023428420, 07086810335, 08123189141

Starry Gold Academy
No 1 Tuition Center with the highest exam pass rate at one sitting for professional exams in Nigeria.

Our Offline Video Tutorials:
ICAN, ATS, CITN, CIS, IFRS, JAMB, WAEC, GCE, NECO, Junior WAEC, SAGE 50, SAGE Evolution, Excel (Basic & Advance), QuickBooks, Project Management, and others.

www.starrygoldacademy.com

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Yoga, Meditation, And Traditional Sports In Physical Education / Best And Cheapest Transcript Evaluation To USA / JAMB Exam Success: A Step-by-step Guide For Aspiring Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.