Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Umeh Kamsiyochukwu And Innoson Dilemmas. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umeh Kamsiyochukwu And Innoson Dilemmas. (477 Views)

Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Victor Umeh’s Assets Over N136m Bank Debt / Between Dangote's Refinery And Innoson's Ventilator Project: The Funding. / Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umeh Kamsiyochukwu And Innoson Dilemmas. by Arapmoi22: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2023
Is Umeh Kamsiyochukwu - the real heroine of JAMB 2023 becoming the biblical Esau?

Is Innoson actually celebrating the performance or the person?

Both the dubious Mmesoma and the Queen of JAMB Kamsiyochukwu are from Anambra State.

What makes it hard for Innoson to announce the transfer of the scholarship to Kamsiyochukwu?

Is local government of origin or town of origin playing a role?

May God help Innoson's heart to celebrate this pure gold than the trash earlier but presumptuously celebrated.
Re: Umeh Kamsiyochukwu And Innoson Dilemmas. by Armaggedon: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2023
Are you not a Nigerian like innoson? Is innoson bound by law to reward anybody? Reward them too!

5 Likes

Re: Umeh Kamsiyochukwu And Innoson Dilemmas. by Arapmoi22: 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
Armaggedon:
Are you not a Nigerian like innoson? Is innoson bound by law to reward anybody? Reward them too!

I am not from Anambra.
I have given scholarships to children from my church and hometown.
However, it doesn't need announcement because I am doing it just by my personal conviction.
Not because of public image lauding or future political undertone.

If Innoson will not announce it publicly, let him do it codedly. Kamsiyochukwu and family will let us know.
But to keep quiet completely will mean hypocrisy.
Re: Umeh Kamsiyochukwu And Innoson Dilemmas. by Armaggedon: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
Arapmoi22:

I am not from Anambra.
I have given scholarships to children from my church and hometown.
However, it doesn't need announcement because I am doing it just by my personal conviction.
Not because of public image lauding or future political undertone.

just give her too!

4 Likes

Re: Umeh Kamsiyochukwu And Innoson Dilemmas. by jmoore(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
Arapmoi22:
Is Umeh Kamsiyochukwu - the real heroine of JAMB 2023 becoming the biblical Esau?

Is Innoson actually celebrating the performance or the person?

Both the dubious Mmesoma and the Queen of JAMB Kamsiyochukwu are from Anambra State.

What makes it hard for Innoson to announce the transfer of the scholarship to Kamsiyochukwu?

Is local government of origin or town of origin playing a role?

May God help Innoson's heart to celebrate this pure gold than the trash earlier but presumptuously celebrated.
Your ignorance is playing a role.
Mmesoma is from Enugu state.

1 Like

Re: Umeh Kamsiyochukwu And Innoson Dilemmas. by Arapmoi22: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
jmoore:

Your ignorance is playing a role.
Mmesoma is from Enugu state.

Should we conclude by your assertion that Innoson of Nnewi prefers to give scholarship to mmesoma of enugu, but wouldn't do it to Queen Kamsiyochukwu of Anambra?
Re: Umeh Kamsiyochukwu And Innoson Dilemmas. by Arapmoi22: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2023
Armaggedon:
just give her too!

I can't add someone that far from me.
There are more closer children I am sent to help. Those I must focused on first, while Innoson can focus on people from his region.

1 Like

Re: Umeh Kamsiyochukwu And Innoson Dilemmas. by jmoore(m): 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
Arapmoi22:

Should we conclude by your assertion that Innoson of Nnewi prefers to give scholarship to mmesoma of enugu, but wouldn't do it to Queen Kamsiyochukwu of Anambra?

The point is you created a useless thread. You should have kept this in your heart.

Stop blackmailing Innoson.

1 Like

Re: Umeh Kamsiyochukwu And Innoson Dilemmas. by BeninRefugees: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
Rubbish she learnt from

Kemi
Re: Umeh Kamsiyochukwu And Innoson Dilemmas. by Arapmoi22: 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
jmoore:

The point is you created a useless thread. You should have kept this in your heart.

Stop blackmailing Innoson.

Why mmesoma the score riger?
Why not Kamsiyochukwu the real legend?
Is supporting crime a factor?
Re: Umeh Kamsiyochukwu And Innoson Dilemmas. by Arapmoi22: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
BeninRefugees:
Rubbish she learnt from

Kemi

Oh, Innoson learnt rubbish from Kemi?
This is about Queen Kamsiyochukwu and Innoson's hypocrisy.

(1) (Reply)

UPCOMING HISTORIC PRESENTATION OF THE BIAFRA CITY PROTOTYPE BY THE MINISTER OF.. / Wike: Walking Into The Landmines / Things That Will Possibly Happen If Ecowas Fights Niger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.