Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Tech Partners - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Tech Partners (487 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tech Partners by hizraehl(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2023
Hey Guys

I'm a tech enthusiasts with a busy schedule (9-5 job) and due to that i find it difficult to squeeze time for my tech learning. A friendly competition and motivation would be welcomed. Hence why i need a tech partner

If you're into any of these programming language we can definitely learn together.
Html
Css
Python
Javascript
Linux
Yaml

Currently I'm on Python

Ps: you should be a fun person, as much as I'm determined to learn, catching fun is also important. Country is too hard to be only serious.

Other tech fields are also welcomed. You could get your own partner here too
Re: Tech Partners by Immunity1555: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2023
hizraehl:
Hey Guys

I'm a tech enthusiasts with a busy schedule (9-5 job) and due to that i find it difficult to squeeze time for my tech learning. A friendly competition and motivation would be welcomed. Hence why i need a tech partner

If you're into any of these programming language we can definitely learn together.
Html
Css
Python
Javascript
Linux
Yaml

Currently I'm on Python

Ps: you should be a fun person, as much as I'm determined to learn, catching fun is also important. Country is too hard to be only serious.

Other tech fields are also welcomed. You could get your own partner here too
I can add you to Tech community if you won't mind,
Where you can also make Techies and Non Techies friends
Just whatsApp me
Re: Tech Partners by hizraehl(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
Immunity1555:

I can add you to Tech community if you won't mind,
Where you can also make Techies and Non Techies friends
Just whatsApp me

Of course
Re: Tech Partners by LikeAking: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
Imagine you have good job and you still want to join tech..

Please face ya job...

You are already blessed.
Re: Tech Partners by hizraehl(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
LikeAking:
Imagine you have good job and you still want to join tech..

Please face ya job...

You are already blessed.

Tech is the good job bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Developers And Product Managers Needed / How Can I Start Learning Programming / Help, Android Developers..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.