Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Adding Another Extra Resonator To My Car Exhaust - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Adding Another Extra Resonator To My Car Exhaust (596 Views)

Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US / Necessary Car Maintenance For Another Extra-long Term Use / Types Of Smoke From Your Car Exhaust Pipe And What It Indicates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adding Another Extra Resonator To My Car Exhaust by NokiaN8(m): 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
Morning house, I am thinking of adding additional resonator to my car exhaust system to reduce the noise.. is don't have indomie any longer.. would the additional resonator reduce the noise and also would it reduce the fuel consumption? I want to learn from experience people in the house. Thank you

1 Share

Re: Adding Another Extra Resonator To My Car Exhaust by Angrygoat: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
Buy China catalyst 50k.buy original used 02 sensor for your car gan gan and watch your mpg go up

1 Like

Re: Adding Another Extra Resonator To My Car Exhaust by fineboynl(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
Angrygoat:
Buy China catalyst 50k.buy original used 02 sensor for your car gan gan and watch your mpg go up
how long will china catalyst last? Also v6 uses two catalyst. How much is both for accord?
Re: Adding Another Extra Resonator To My Car Exhaust by Angrygoat: 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
At least till u sell the car aince its brand new catalyst and not tokunbo.per 1 is like 40 to 50k now wey be say dolar dom climb up. U know say ladipo boys must chop. But b4 catalyst,is tour engine in order....
fineboynl:
how long will china catalyst last? Also v6 uses two catalyst. How much is both for accord?
Re: Adding Another Extra Resonator To My Car Exhaust by NokiaN8(m): 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
NokiaN8:
Morning house, I am thinking of adding additional resonator to my car exhaust system to reduce the noise.. is don't have indomie any longer.. would the additional resonator reduce the noise and also would it reduce the fuel consumption? I want to learn from experience people in the house. Thank you
hope this would reduce noise and fuel
Re: Adding Another Extra Resonator To My Car Exhaust by NokiaN8(m): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Adding Another Extra Resonator To My Car Exhaust by Alexgray(m): 1:15am On Jul 22, 2023
NokiaN8:
Ok
I can't say anything about your complaint of noise, but if it's about fuel consumption, I can confidently say your catalyst or indomie, has no part to play in that regard.

(1) (Reply)

Car Mileage / What You Should Know About Electric Vehicles / Pls Share Your Experience On Ship Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.