Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

13 Years! Man Overjoyed As He Welcomes His First Baby After 13 Years Of Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13 Years! Man Overjoyed As He Welcomes His First Baby After 13 Years Of Marriage (256 Views)

96-Year-Old Father Welcomes His 72-Year-Old Son Home For Christmas (Video) / Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Years! Man Overjoyed As He Welcomes His First Baby After 13 Years Of Marriage by Darlingtonwrite(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
13 years! man overjoyed as he welcomes his first baby after 13 years of marriage

A Nigerian man, Godswill Okon, took to his Facebook page, Thursday, to celebrate becoming a father 13 years after getting married.

Okon shared a photo of his newborn daughter, penning a heartfelt message alongside, as he celebrated his new role as a parent while gushing over his daughter.

“She just open her eye since after her birth and we looked eyeball to eyeball. e sweet ooo to be a father.

“We had a father and daughter conversation and at length she smiled at me. And I promised to always teach her the ways of the Lord.

“I didn’t forget to tell her how priceless she meant to me. That I waited for 13 good years with shame, pain and mockery from people for not having a child, but today God decided to silence my accusers and feeds them with shame…Jesus, you are so good to me.”

3 Likes

Re: 13 Years! Man Overjoyed As He Welcomes His First Baby After 13 Years Of Marriage by talented321: 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
Re: 13 Years! Man Overjoyed As He Welcomes His First Baby After 13 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: 13 Years! Man Overjoyed As He Welcomes His First Baby After 13 Years Of Marriage by egopersonified(f): 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
These kind of kids don't like suffering and they easily excel in life.

1 Like

Re: 13 Years! Man Overjoyed As He Welcomes His First Baby After 13 Years Of Marriage by Foodqueen(f): 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
Congratulations from this side
Re: 13 Years! Man Overjoyed As He Welcomes His First Baby After 13 Years Of Marriage by Reinamaria(f): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
She's most likely an NSPPD baby.
It's raining babies on that platform.
Congrats to the new parents.

What God cannot do does not exist.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Many Nigerian Women Naturally Selfish / The kind of Wife You Married Determine Your Future / Pre Paid Meter Showing Error Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.