Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

The kind of Wife You Married Determine Your Future - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The kind of Wife You Married Determine Your Future (250 Views)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? / 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The kind of Wife You Married Determine Your Future by Tayorshd87: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
This statement is still giving me problem but I still don't get the real fact how this could affect my better tomorrow or not according to the adage 🤔.
So u want to tell me if I married wrongly and divorce and marry tiwa Savage that change my whole life with wealth and we.live till enternity 🤔

So how does the wrong wife I married affected me 🤔

Please enlightenment me and give example or rather senorio if u have seen one
Re: The kind of Wife You Married Determine Your Future by osmosis101(m): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
Agreed
Re: The kind of Wife You Married Determine Your Future by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
It's seems as if you're not current, use Tonto Dike, Tiwa Savage and the likes as a case study

(1) (Reply)

Family Is Not Everything / First Woman To Stay In Marriage Because Of Children / Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.