Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

What Are The Ways To Get Scholarship To Study In USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are The Ways To Get Scholarship To Study In USA (409 Views)

Countries I Can Get Scholarship With HND / How Do I Get Scholarship To Study In Germany? / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Ways To Get Scholarship To Study In USA by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
How do I get Scholarship to study in USA?
Re: What Are The Ways To Get Scholarship To Study In USA by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
Patience
Re: What Are The Ways To Get Scholarship To Study In USA by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2023
Waiting
Re: What Are The Ways To Get Scholarship To Study In USA by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
I will wait
Re: What Are The Ways To Get Scholarship To Study In USA by Sisib15: 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
Check USA study thread
Re: What Are The Ways To Get Scholarship To Study In USA by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
Sisib15:
Check USA study thread

I will do that ASAP. Thank you.
Re: What Are The Ways To Get Scholarship To Study In USA by gracefoundmme(m): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2023
There are many ways to secure fully funded scholarships in usa

Most times they call it assistantships, this could be in form of teaching assistantship, research assistantships or administration assistantships. This assistantships comes with monthly or weekly stipends
They covers your tuition, health insurance, and sometimes provides accommodation and daily meal plans.

To easily get this offers, i Usually advise cold emailing professors and checking the handshake website of this universities
Re: What Are The Ways To Get Scholarship To Study In USA by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 11:21am On Jul 24, 2023
gracefoundmme:
There are many ways to secure fully funded scholarships in usa

Most times they call it assistantships, this could be in form of teaching assistantship, research assistantships or administration assistantships.

They covers your tuition, health insurance, and sometimes provides accommodation and daily meal plans.

To easily get this offers, i Usually advise cold emailing professors and checking the handshake website of this universities

Thank you so much for your response Sir.

Are you implying I write out all the list of schools in USA, and check their website one by one, or how do I get in touch with their professors. Will I get the contact from school website? Also, I am actually looking for MASTER'S scholarships offers thank YOU.
Re: What Are The Ways To Get Scholarship To Study In USA by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2023
Still searching

(1) (Reply)

Scarcity Of Aviation Fuel Disrupts Aero Contractors’ Flight Operations - See Mor / Guidelines On How To Travel / 80 Killed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway In Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.