Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? (8378 Views)

President Buhari Stands Tall Amongst West African Leaders (photos) / Nigeria At 54: Nigerian Leaders So Far. / Just (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by Kobojunkie: 2:53am On Oct 08, 2011
Amujale:

Then go and do some research, instead of making crude asumptions get off your bum like the rest of us and seek out the truth.

You make assertions and when asked to provide evidence/substantial logic to back up the assertions YOU Made, you demand the one asking the question of you should stop making crude assumptions? Na headache dey worry you?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by Amujale(m): 3:06am On Oct 08, 2011
igbo2011:

^^This is not a conspiracy theory just because they don't tell you on CNN.  Corporates OWN CNN and they also own the government.  This won't be on MSNBC, Fox news, etc.  You need to read your OWN NEWS.  Read your WON HISTORY.  Look at the way the media portrays Africa.  Most America think all of Africa looks like Somalia and Ethiopia.  The MEDIA IS HUGE!!! Look at the way black americans are portrayed on TV then see why everyone thinks blacks are going to steal. Government hides stuff all the time.  There have been many people who spoke out against itt.  People who used to work for the government.  What do you think the CIA does all day?

Black run countries trust others way too much (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To8j6P3kRAY).  The Japanese kept people at bay and their economy is number 3.  Why is America even in Iraw and Afghanistan?  RESOURCES!!!

Cant you tell that shes a whind-up merchant, i think she's just pulling your leg.

@kobojunkie check these out they might keep you occupied
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IywJ1DGuecY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMg-79AzbI4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgHNNTisQqI&feature=related
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by igbo2011(m): 3:11am On Oct 08, 2011
Kobojunkie:

What you have above, is what many of us out there have come to accept as the EXPECTED excuse from conspiracy theorists, and you didn't fail to produce the same trash. Just so you know, that line above DOES NOT in anyway answer or do away with your needing to respond with substantial evidence in this. @Cap28 is known to use that so much ehn, it is futile even attempting to extract reason from him as that seems his only defense whenever you demand he provide rational thought to back up his claims. ROLFMAO

You claim the reason African leaders act the way they have been known to  is because they are easily influenced. If this conclusion has been made by you, by LOGICAL means, then it shouldn't be hard for you to produce the same LOGICAL argument for someone else(someone who does not visit the basement in your mind there) to see.

I gave you some sources, articles, and books to read and you still say this nonsense/?  My thoghts are logical.  Ask your self, how does America have SO MUCH?? WHY What did they do to get it Why are so many countries so poor WHY? I asked this to myslef a couple years ago and I started to ddo my own research.  

I asked WHY do blacks hate theirself, and I studied the STRUCTURES!! Study HOW and WHY, the STRUCTURES!! This is how you will understand this world.  If you understand economics you will understand this world.  This world is all about money (economics).

Look how America got to where it is now.  Stealing from native Americans, slavery, colonizing other countries.  America has over 900 military bases around the world.  WHY?? Who are they fighting? Why are they always fighting??

kasiem:

The stigma goes beyond our leaders, we celebrated our carteblanche, without knowing that the mindset of the africans have been highly circumscribed by the seeds of education and religion left for us by the perfidious honkies. If the africans can unfetter their mindsets, and jettison any sort of camaraderie with the whites, it'll be chimera for the white to ruminate about having any scintilla of influence in our political ambience. The sine qua non for achieving this anticipated freelance, is standing up to the whites and assailing them aggressively in our land with xenophobic intent. Again, we have to build a strong amity with the asians. When all this things are done, the issue of whites influencing our leaders will cease to recrudesce.

It isn't that easy.  If we did this then we would have a bad reputation around the world (like Idi Amin and Mugabe). America would also do an embargo to our economy that would be bad. Maybe even send troops to Nigeria.

Also, don't trust the Asians as well.  The Japanese colonized Korea and the Chinese colonized Tibet.  They have they power to do the same to us.  Yes, their trade is better than the west.  but we need to stop asking for outside help.  Help ourselves and educate all Africans.

I agree with you about standing up.  We need to stop this religion that is not ours.  It is holding our minds back. We pray to god for everything without doing anything.  But I have a question, how is education ad for us?  Africans originally taught whites about education. Whites came to timbuktu to learn from Africans. Even before that they learned from us. But they mastered it to make it better.  But I don't see education as bad.  Why is it ba?
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by Kobojunkie: 3:14am On Oct 08, 2011
Amujale:

Cant you tell that shes a whind-up merchant, i think she's just pulling your leg.

@kobojunkie check these out they might keep you occupied
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IywJ1DGuecY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMg-79AzbI4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgHNNTisQqI&feature=related

You are asked to provide evidence that make sense, not only in the conspiracy theory context, and you produce more conspiracy theories?? WOW !!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by Amujale(m): 3:24am On Oct 08, 2011
Kobojunkie:

You are asked to provide evidence that make sense, not only in the conspiracy theory context, and you produce more conspiracy theories?? WOW !!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Its confirmed, you are brain-dead it will take atleast a dozen boxes of omo to wash the mess thats been left in the cavity you call a brain. Who has done this to you? shocked shocked
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by Kobojunkie: 3:28am On Oct 08, 2011
Amujale:

Its confirmed, you are brain-dead it will take atleast a dozen boxes of omo to wash the mess thats been left in the cavity you call a brain. Who has done this to you? shocked shocked

This from someone who probably claims has a degree but unable to know the difference between substantial evidence and more conspiracy theory babble. ROLFMAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by Amujale(m): 3:32am On Oct 08, 2011
Brazil, Russia, India & China combined are now an economic, military & political force to be reckoned with and their main agenda (in exception of China) is to assist developng countries to stand on their "own two feet". In my opinion it is countries like these that the majority of African countries should be dealing with and certainly NOT the Europeans & Americans.
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by Kobojunkie: 3:34am On Oct 08, 2011
Amujale:

Brazil, Russia, India & China combined are now an economic, military & political force to be reckoned with and their main agenda (in exception of China) is to assist developng countries to stand on their "own two feet". In my opinion it is countries like these that the majority of African countries should be dealing with and certainly NOT the Europeans & Americans.

The stupidity of the African man in full display!!! Yes oooooooooooo, Brazil, Russia, India, China etc loves you and will pamper  . . . . .

Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by Amujale(m): 3:39am On Oct 08, 2011
[/quote][quote author=Kobojunkie link=topic=777345.msg9297193#msg9297193 date=1318041255]
The stupidity of the African man in full display!!! Yes  oooooooooooo, Brazil, Russia, India, China etc loves you and will pamper  . . . . .

Do you know what these four countries represent? And i dont remember saying that we were to go in bed with them, but you just seem to enjoy going on a tantrum
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by Kobojunkie: 3:51am On Oct 08, 2011
Amujale:

Do you know what these four countries represent? And i dont remember saying that we were to go in bed with them, but you just seem to enjoy going on a tantrum

ROLFMAO!!!

Pull your head out of your basement and OPEN YOUR EYES to what is around you and right in front of you. When you feed your mind trash, cooked up by other trash-filled minds, you vomit trash at the end of the day. You cannot turn trash into truth . . . it does not work at all. It has not since the beginning.

There is so much real information all around you to feed your mind on and spend a life-time processing. This is a case of a hungry man, choosing to ignore the banquet in front of him only to head straight for the trash bin in the back of the room to munch on. It does not make sense. And unfortunately, this is what more and more of the so-called youths of Nigeria engage in. Dumpster-diving for information, believing become more intelligent and enlightened than those who avoid the trash, and go for the known truths, and obvious facts.
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by arsenefc: 6:36am On Oct 08, 2011
This thread is hilarious

LOL
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by kasiem(m): 8:12am On Oct 08, 2011
@igbo2011,
africa will get to its nadir when we start being paranoid of the asperity of any whiteman's policy against us. So far as they dont impinge on our boundaries, i don't think that being xenophobic against the honkies will be detrimental to us, cos what is required for progression is self tenacity. For instance, when the whole of nigeria wanted to enfeeble and browbeat the defunct biafrans, they gave our paterfamilias 20 pounds after confiscation of their belongings, but, the doggedness of our fathers made them aplomb that quagmire. Again, what i postulated is that we build an amity with the asians based on mutual understanding; they'll be supplying us with technology, while, we reciprocate with oil and raw materials. If any one tries to dominate another, then, the relation will cease.

1 Like

Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by igbo2011(m): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2011
kasiem:

@igbo2011,
africa will get to its nadir when we start being paranoid of the asperity of any whiteman's policy against us. So far as they dont impinge on our boundaries, i don't think that being xenophobic against the honkies will be detrimental to us, cos what is required for progression is self tenacity. For instance, when the whole of nigeria wanted to enfeeble and browbeat the defunct biafrans, they gave our paterfamilias 20 pounds after confiscation of their belongings, but, the doggedness of our fathers made them aplomb that quagmire. Again, what i postulated is that we build an amity with the asians based on mutual understanding; they'll be supplying us with technology, while, we reciprocate with oil and raw materials. If any one tries to dominate another, then, the relation will cease.

Good idea, the money is always stolen so we neeed to trade our ioil for factories, power plants, construction materials, etc. Then we can build our economy from that.
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by kasiem(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2011
igbo2011:

Good idea, the money is always stolen so we neeed to trade our ioil for factories, power plants, construction materials, etc. Then we can build our economy from that.
anoda thing is that we have to oblige our teachers to redound the image of africa by instilling patrotism in the students, through strenuous teaching of subjects that uplift our cultural values and principles. Again, there should dire comeuppance for any derelict that vilifies our cultures. What we should be telling the youths to emulate is the technological advancement of the aliens and not their cultures. When all this things metamorphose into a reasonable extent, then, our ego and courage will rise, and there'll be no room for western influence.

1 Like

Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by igbo2011(m): 11:36am On Oct 08, 2011
W
kasiem:

anoda thing is that we have to oblige our teachers to redound the image of africa by instilling patrotism in the students, through strenuous teaching of subjects that uplift our cultural values and principles. Again, there should dire comeuppance for any derelict that vilifies our cultures. What we should be telling the youths to emulate is the technological advancement of the aliens and not their cultures. When all this things metamorphose into a reasonable extent, then, our ego and courage will rise, and there'll be no room for western influence.

Great ideas, you need to work for the minister of education. We need to raise childen who love Africa religion and culture. We must stop wearing American and european cothers. We must wear traditional clothes when we go out. We should only wear american clothes when we are working at places like construction sites so if they get dirty then who cares. But as business people, politicians,, academics, we must wear Nigerian clothes. I

I would love to revamp the education sector of Nigeria. We must make our own books by African authors like Chinua Achebe and Chimmaanda Adichie. Everything we should should be Afrocentric then our children will learn to love their culture and they will be unstoppable in the future.

We must emphasize engineers, scientists, and doctors. Too many people want to be politicians and bankers. We have enough of those we need to diversify our workforce.
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by kasiem(m): 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2011
Anoda thing is that those literatures that expose the nefarious activities of the whites, should be what the students will be reading, in order, to rouse the nationalistic spirit. The odyssey of people like brutus, zik, macaulay, w.e.b du-bois, nkrumah, mandela, kaunda, nyerere, mugabe et al should be properly taught in schools. Again, the rate at which our media industries telecast western movies, musics, sports etc, should be highly regulated.
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by merge(f): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2011
What are you guys doing to make this possible?
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by kasiem(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2011
merge:

i've stopped watching foreign leagues, i no longer wear foreign clothes and shoes( i go by my original aba made stuffs)
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by Amujale(m): 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2011
Kobojunkie:

ROLFMAO!!!

Pull your head out of your basement and OPEN YOUR EYES to what is around you and right in front of you. When you feed your mind trash, cooked up by other trash-filled minds, you vomit trash at the end of the day. You cannot turn trash into truth . . . it does not work at all. It has not since the beginning.

There is so much real information all around you to feed your mind on and spend a life-time processing. This is a case of a hungry man, choosing to ignore the banquet in front of him only to head straight for the trash bin in the back of the room to munch on. It does not make sense. And unfortunately, this is what more and more of the so-called youths of Nigeria engage in. Dumpster-diving for information, believing become more intelligent and enlightened than those who avoid the trash, and go for the known truths, and obvious facts.

So this is supposedly your answer to a simple question (Do you know what these four countries represent?), Wow! And to top it up at no point do i sniff anything that suggest you know what my point was, so please put-up or shut up. We know who you are, you are what is known as a whinde-up merchant; you whinde people up.

Let me give you a little project, add to this discussion, This is a thread titled "Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence?"

Alright! you dont agree with the notion behind the title of the thread (TOUGH go and create your own thread) yet we havent heard your arguement! We are waiting, Tell us why you think this notion is inaccurate coupled with the evidence.

We are waiting,
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by Amujale(m): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2011
merge:

A very good question, i think this calls for a pschological revolution. Pass the message round; influence your surroundings. Let the TRUTH be told, the more people that know of the reality of things the more will be able to spread the word.

Its the same tactics the venomous crusaders used to spread lies against the oppressed, its pay pack time but only this time we have the TRUTH on ourside.
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by Kobojunkie: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2011
Being Xenophobic is the way to get your African leaders, who you claim are easy to influence, to buck up?? ROFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Xenophobia is the way to improve Africa . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by Amujale(m): 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2011
kasiem:

i've stopped watching foreign leagues, i no longer wear foreign clothes and  shoes( i go by my original aba made stuffs)

Welldone! Ithink that is a very imppressive move, because when the time comes to let loose from the imperialistic strings we are likely to be on our own; like it was before the evil campaign. Europe & America will be barred from doing business with us (unless they accept our T & C's) and we will have to result mainly to local devices.

Here are a few links:

The Iranian Rebublic (this has nothing to do with my school-of-thought) survived their revolution and their capabilities of today.

[flash=150,150]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOCHnRyUUgQ[/flash] [flash=150,150]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meLPjTvwHFk[/flash] [flash=150,150]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KsEogzt9Xs[/flash] [flash=150,150]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLWNySSVFlw[/flash] [flash=150,150]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdAdPe1U3vA[/flash]

Brazil (The world's latest Power House)

[flash=150,150]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnEeVpGI4aQ[/flash] [flash=150,150]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXTxsP3YzEQ[/flash]
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by Amujale(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Being Xenophobic is the way to get your African leaders, who you claim are easy to influence, to buck up?? ROFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Xenophobia is the way to improve Africa . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes! Xenophobia could be Africans best friend yet, because whether we like to admit it or not, we are the victims of xenophobia elsewhere, maybe its time to put the glove on our hands NOW. Good point smiley
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by Amujale(m): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2011
igbo2011:

Everybody should watch this documentary about Thomas Sankara. He was going to make burkina faso an amazing country. But the west doesn't want that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvBC7tmgFFM

Totally
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by 2mch(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2011
Because majority of them are dull. Their brains have not yet evolved and can be likened to that of a child or homo erectus. Just show an African a shiny thing and tell them if is worth something, they can spend any amount to get it. They dont have the capacity for analyzing and solving problems. I think it can be mostly blamed on lack of exposure or not being in a position where you are required to act rationally. They lack self control. Truly sometimes i think the stereotypes oyinbo had of Africans are true to some extent today. The child-like need for immediate gratification is still very much around. This is why we need to chase all these ancient barbarians away. They make all Africans look so dull and stupid. Even Ghaddafi wasnt so dull. embarassed
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by cap28: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2011
igbo 2011 i want to thank you for posting those videos as they were extremely informative as well as highly entertaining.

most of what you are saying on here are things i am already aware of but it is very very refreshing when you find fellow nigerians with the same mindset and understanding.

my belief is that the only way we africans will ever be able to free ourselves from our current economic and psychological bondage is to do what the japanese did in the mid 19th century and totally and completely overhaul our current system and replace it with a homegrown system which places afrocentricism at the centre of our educational, psychological and economic development.  what does that entail - the complete abolition of our current euro centric educational system and a replacement - the reason i focus on education is because if you can change the mindset of the people, you can also change the actions of the people, we africans suffer from extreme low self esteem in that we bow and genuflect before western ideologies, we do not even harness this western ideology in order to improve our current condition but instead follow slavishly the dictates of western powers who only want to see us fail.

the first thing the japanese did when they began their ascent as an imperial power was to expel christian missionaries from their country - why? because they correctly understood that these people were undermining their own culture, language and religion, the speaking of english language was banned - the training of young people in japanese culture and religion was compulsory - this is why the japanese became a formidable power.  the west were so afraid of the japanese that till today they are not allowed to have their own standing army, the japanese were such formidable soldiers due to years of discipline and training that the americans had to drop two atomic bombs on their nation in order to avoid a ground war with them.

we africans need to observe and learn from these courageous people and stop being puppets, stooges and slaves of the western powers.

1 Like

Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by cap28: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2011
the japanese are an intelligent race - in the mid 19th century they sent officials from their country to china to study the situation there and what they found shaped the susbsequent development of their own nation, here is what they observed when they arrived in china in 1862:

the chinese have become servants to the foreigners, sovereignty may belong to china but in fact its no more than a colony of britain and france.

after seeing this the japanese vowed never to be in the same position that the chinese were in - they subsequently embarked on a massive overhaul of their system, but the one thing they did which i totally respect them for was that they built up a formidable army, navy and airforce, without a great army you are a sitting duck for the western powers.

lets fast forward to the 21st century - you can see that china has freed itself from western economic enslavement but africa remains under the heel of the west, isnt it time for us to wake up before its too late?

1 Like

Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by Amujale(m): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2011
cap28:

my belief is that the only way we africans will ever be able to free ourselves from our current economic and psychological bondage is to do what the japanese did in the mid 19th century and totally and completely overhaul our current system and replace it with a homegrown system which places afrocentricism at the centre of our educational, psychological and economic development.  what does that entail - the complete abolition of our current euro centric educational system and a replacement - the reason i focus on education is because if you can change the mindset of the people, you can also change the actions of the people, we africans suffer from extreme low self esteem in that we bow and genuflect before western ideologies, we do not even harness this western ideology in order to improve our current condition but instead follow slavishly the dictates of western powers who only want to see us fail.

the first thing the japanese did when they began their ascent as an imperial power was to expel christian missionaries from their country - why? because they correctly understood that these people were undermining their own culture, language and religion, the speaking of english language was banned - the training of young people in japanese culture and religion was compulsory - this is why the japanese became a formidable power.  the west were so afraid of the japanese that till today they are not allowed to have their own standing army, the japanese were such formidable soldiers due to years of discipline and training that the americans had to drop two atomic bombs on their nation in order to avoid a ground war with them.

we africans need to observe and learn from these courageous people and stop being puppets, stooges

Yes!, Yes! I Concur!
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by kasiem(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2011
I have adopted this measure of calling little children together; telling them stories of the despicable nature of this honkies and how they wished us to go extinct from this terrestial milieu. I know that one day, this my antics will yield something in those children. I nearly fought with my elder sister the day she told my little cousin to speak english.
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by cap28: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2011
^^^

every great nation has recognised the importance of shaping and moulding the minds of the youth - they are the future and therefore if you are interested in preserving your culture, language and heritage you must shape and mould the minds of the youth.

the chinese did it under mao during their cultural revolution, the russians did it during the stalinist era even hitler did it with the creation of the hitler youth.

have africans done it? no - instead we have imbibed all the negative aspects of so called western civilisation which has led to us remaining slaves in our own land.
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by igbo2011(m): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2011
@cap27
YOu are very right. Very good points. I heard that in Japan, the Japanese hate whites because they know what they did to them in the past. Studying Japanese history is very important because they got rich by going against imperialism. Mugabe tried to do the same but it didn't work for him.

But the thing is that most Nigerians don't know what whites did to us in the past. When whites come to Nigeria Nigerians treat them like kings and queens and treat each other like slaves. This mindset must change. But we need to get of NL and do something about it. We need to change this education system.

cap28:

What is bad about the current education system in Nigeria? Why is it bad, what do they teach?

You are right, we need to teach the children our own history and the atrocities that they did to us in the past. EVERY CHILD MUST BE EDUCATED!! We must kick out missionaries too. Turn churches and mosques into temple for Nigerian religions. We must learn our own language first then theirs. We need to set a standard language in Nigeria, probably Hausa, Yoruba, or Igbo. One that everyone must be able to speak, the side languages can be your native town language then English/ French/ Chinese etc.

This will bring great pride in Nigerians and we will be able to do anything.
Re: Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? by Amujale(m): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2011
cap28:

^^^
every great nation has recognised the importance of shaping and moulding the minds of the youth - they are the future and therefore if you are interested in preserving your culture, language and heritage you must shape and mould the minds of the youth.

have africans done it?

Yes! we did it in the past but we cant even remember anymore because much of the evidence has been stolen, burnt, confiscated and or hidden by the European Crusaders & so-called Missionaries. If you see a missionary that is foreign then you are being fooled, there is no such thing as a foreign missionary because most foreign missionaries are infact either spies or emmisaries.

But i agree with you, we have to do it again. Most of our youth are carried away by insignificant issues that dont amount to much, like sports, money e.t.c When the first building block is nationalism or as black Americans would call it, Africanism.

Respect your enviroment, embrace your culture, embrace your tradition, respect your elders, respect your neigbhours, respect yourself. These are what we need to teach our youth and all other things (money, sports e.t.c) will be born out of these TRUE African values.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World Bank Presidency: Who Takes The Day Okonjo Or Kim? / We Have Not Frozen Any Akwa-ibom Account - EFCC / Onnoghen In Fresh Application Says CCT Chairman’s ‘integrity In Doubt’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.