Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Would Rather Be Homeless Than Spend 700 Euros On Rent - France Based Nigerian - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Would Rather Be Homeless Than Spend 700 Euros On Rent - France Based Nigerian (203 Views)

“i’ll Pay Monthly Salary To Any Man Willing To Marry Me” – France-based Nigerian / A Week To Raise 150k Or I'll Be Homeless. / 7-year-old Blows 2,700 Euros On Mum’s Mobile Phone Playing Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Rather Be Homeless Than Spend 700 Euros On Rent - France Based Nigerian by Gist4u: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
A Nigerian lady based in France has said on social media site TikTok that she will rather be homeless than spend 700 Euros on rent. She made this revelation while displaying where she lays her head at night.

She says she is wise enough to know that her family is in the best position to utilize that money, further claiming that it is a way for her to save for her future.

She also said that she is unconcerned about naysayers who go into conversations that they were not invited to.

Kindly watch the video and share what you think of her decision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsznsuOaf80

Re: I Would Rather Be Homeless Than Spend 700 Euros On Rent - France Based Nigerian by Nwodosis(m): 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
Not that she can't afford to pay for accommodations but she chose to be homeless to save for her siblings in Africa. I see that as a shade of madness!
Re: I Would Rather Be Homeless Than Spend 700 Euros On Rent - France Based Nigerian by Puss360(f): 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
Come back and be homeless na
Re: I Would Rather Be Homeless Than Spend 700 Euros On Rent - France Based Nigerian by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
😭 😭😭 women should not be exposed to such danger, this should be a masculine thing. 😭
Re: I Would Rather Be Homeless Than Spend 700 Euros On Rent - France Based Nigerian by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
€700*12 = €8400

8400*919 = N7,719,600/year in naija

If your house rent naija is more than 5m/year raise your hand ✋!
Re: I Would Rather Be Homeless Than Spend 700 Euros On Rent - France Based Nigerian by manuelkel(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2023
angry
You could call it stupidity but she doesn't care. This is an opportunity for her to save since naira is crashing.
Re: I Would Rather Be Homeless Than Spend 700 Euros On Rent - France Based Nigerian by dominique(f): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
All these illegal immigrants that crossed the Mediterranean to enter Europe only to constitute nuisance and pollute the country. They need to be deported

1 Like

Re: I Would Rather Be Homeless Than Spend 700 Euros On Rent - France Based Nigerian by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
yeye she-diot.... you wanna travel to Europe but expect to pay 9ja rent?! BWAAAAAAAAAH!

CUNT-E-NEW!

1 Like

Re: I Would Rather Be Homeless Than Spend 700 Euros On Rent - France Based Nigerian by Crysallis(m): 6:45am On Jul 22, 2023
Saving for family is not wrong... But will the family respect her sacrifice?

(1) (Reply)

The Pain Of A DEATH. A Different Kind Of PAIN. / Disposable Vape Trends: Flavor Fads And Nicotine Nods / The Sex Stereotype Against The Tiv Nation: A Figment Of The Imagination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.