Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Fuel Subsidy: Akwa Ibom Govt To Partner Innoson Motors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy: Akwa Ibom Govt To Partner Innoson Motors (105 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries / Ministry Of Interior, Federal Fire Service Partner Innoson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: Akwa Ibom Govt To Partner Innoson Motors by meekparagon(m): 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
Determined to ameliorate the plight of the people following the removal of fuel subsidy, Akwa Ibom State Government is set to partner with Innoson Motors, Nigeria’s first indigenous auto manufacturing company, to provide palliatives, especially in the area of transportation to the citizens.
This was disclosed yesterday when the Chairman, Chief Innocent Chukwuma, CON, in the company of the company’s top management, paid a courtesy call on the Governor, Pastor Umo Eno, at the Government House, Uyo.
Chief Chukwuma praised Governor Eno for his people-centric approach to governance, and his populist gestures and promised to partner with the State Government to ensure that the groans of the people, which is nationwide, arising from the removal of fuel subsidy are ameliorated.
“I have followed you, Your Excellency, within the media space since your inauguration, and I want to say it here that you have done so well.
“I was moved by your story, which is also my story, that we can all Arise and be what God had destined us to be.
“I will work with you. We will come here, open an auto workshop and collaborate with you, especially in the transportation sector.
Governor Umo Eno, in his remarks, praised the indomitable spirit of Chief Chukwuma; his ingenuity and ‘can-do spirit ‘ which has seen him establish the first indigenous auto manufacturing company.
“Your story is very inspiring, and it ties into our ARISE Agenda, that we can be all that we desire if we put in the right amount of work, be focused, disciplined, and have eyes fixed on success.
“We will work with your company as we explore ways and means of alleviating the plight of our people in the area of transportation as a result of the removal of fuel subsidy.
“We feel the pains of our people, and we are committed to providing palliatives to ease their pain, and we are happy to collaborate with you.
“I am an apostle of supporting homegrown talents and products, and you are a true national pride,” the Governor said.

(1) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Gifts Workers N10,000 Each / Putin Vows Free Grain To African Leaders Amidst Western Sanctions / Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.