Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses (28230 Views)

Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC / Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Voy(m): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To Manufacture Condensed Natural Gas City Buses

NNPC to deploy hundreds of city transit buses nationwide; NNPC has asked Innoson Motors to make hundred of buses as the fuel subsidy removal is likely to hike up transport costs.

The buses made by the indigenuos car manufacturer can use both gas and diesel alternatively.

Innoson said: “I am doing city buses for NNPC. The one that will use gas. 100 units. I am producing it from start to finish. It will be purely gas. But I made it in such a way that in case there is scarcity of gas, it will use diesel. So, it can change as an alternative.”

He added:
“I can produce electric cars and make gas its alternative. I wanted to start producing electric cars, but Nigeria is not yet ready. Immediately Nigeria is ready, I will produce it. I have made the study and trained people on it. It's a good development and we are ready for it.”

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1445285-nnpc-deploy-3000-buses-nigeria-cushion-effects-subsidy/?fbclid=IwAR3dTY8DuKg2i8vKw40ef9wDaF2iN6KGULwyraDMmghdELlIJg2f8bncqkc

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by isaiah4life(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin Igbos are frontiers of development.

I'm not an Igbo guy but I just love igbos and their development spirit. Their value make government chase them with investment prospect.

322 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Voy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin grin grin don’t worry, they’ll remember u in paradise grin grin grin
isaiah4life:

I'm not an Igbo guy but I just love igbos and their development spirit. Their value make government chase them with investment prospect.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by jimyjames(m): 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
isaiah4life:

Are you genuinely happy for innoson or you just made this comment to attract nagetive response towards igbo's?

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Rodwave: 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Good one if the news is true sha

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by tuborme: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nice
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by isaiah4life(m): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
I genuinely made this post to acknowledge what is good. I am not hypothetical in my comment. I mean every word. I am from the north but sincerely love them for what they do and represent.

Make I deviate small. Wait ooo! Who go do giveaway for me na? December don come ooo. I gats buy something oooo grin

jimyjames:

Are you genuinely happy for innoson or you just made this comment to attract nagetive response towards igbo's?

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Elvixbeatz(m): 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin.. God go purnish all of them way dey govt... No refinery is working in Nigeria.. after the huge money dey claim to spend on rehabilitating dem.... Now they want to push fuel to 300 above... Ok after innoson produce city buses.. oya mk innoson produce city okada na... Or city market na
...... Clueless leaders....

It will never be well wit this APC government ooo

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Gentino(m): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
The best way to go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Asiri1991: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Omo Igbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by EmmaJnr1: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
isaiah4life:

we would have gone far If in Biafra. Many Nigerians will be coming to Biafra land for picnics and jollyfication.

#Referendum Now Now

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Putindbutt: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
isaiah4life:

End of the day, the engines would still be manufactured in China while the parts of the buses assembled in Nigeria as usual. Nothing new here.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Grace001: 5:00am On Nov 28, 2021
Even the FG is trying to pity the masses in advance, because the kind of hardship and suffering that will be inflicted on the masses starting from February 2022 won’t be child play.

But it’s nothing to worry about, Nigerians have a coping mechanism to adapt to new level of hardships and suffering. The government know this fact

Brace up… Price of all commodities will skyrocket, because fuel is an important input in the production process, especially in a country like Nigeria where power supply is epileptic.

Eku ipalemo hardship and suffering

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by wman(m): 5:00am On Nov 28, 2021
This is a commendable initiative. Nice seeing our local businesses being supported like this.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by moscobabs(m): 5:01am On Nov 28, 2021
Indeed Buhari hates Igbo

12 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 28, 2021
Vv

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Realhommie(m): 5:01am On Nov 28, 2021
Innoson can actually make good city buses. I remember back in 2013, boarded a city bus, one of the many which Uduaghan bought to help Deltans with alternative/cheaper transportation,it was an Innoson bus. It was actually my first time hearing of the brand i think. Very nice and modern bus just like the picture in the OP so i have no doubt in his ability to deliver something of good quality.

On the side, my people will flood this thread with so much chest beating oooooo. How it is that they're the smartest, most business savvy tribe in the universe, hehehehehe. I have seen them complain so much of not getting patronage from the government etc, I hope they'll give kudos to the NNPC here.

This is indeed one of the surest ways to grow the economy. Nice one NNPC.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by RichDad1(m): 5:01am On Nov 28, 2021
How’s this possible ? I thought Buhari and APC hate Igbos?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by honourablelumis: 5:03am On Nov 28, 2021
Diarisgod o
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by onojaford(m): 5:03am On Nov 28, 2021
Really interesting to know that Innoson knows how to Do or has always had a genuine desire to DO. Innoson deserves every good it gets. They made plastic chairs successfully. Even motorcycles too. Even spare parts. They've been grinding in good service wayback. Innoson all the way!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by b3llo(m): 5:03am On Nov 28, 2021
Till I see this cars serving the masses before I go talk.

Kudos to Oga Innoson
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by BruncleZuma: 5:03am On Nov 28, 2021
Then what would happen after that?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Greenlight123: 5:05am On Nov 28, 2021
isaiah4life:
I genuinely made this post to acknowledge what is good. I am not hypothetical in my comment. I mean every word. I am from the north but sincerely love them for what they do and represent.

Make I deviate small. Wait ooo! Who go do giveaway for me na? December don come ooo. I gats buy something oooo ;Dsame with me am not an igbo person but love their talent and spirit of determination

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by visijo(m): 5:05am On Nov 28, 2021
Beards without money it's just another type of Grass

6 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by ipobarethieves: 5:06am On Nov 28, 2021
sad
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by JaySterling: 5:08am On Nov 28, 2021
Good development

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by ntyce(m): 5:09am On Nov 28, 2021
Nothing like victimisation now, no praise for NNPC for awarding the contract to an Igbo company..

If the contract had been given to a Northerner, expect them to start with blame game.

Anyways, this is a welcome development for the country.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Candidlady: 5:10am On Nov 28, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad
you dont like the news yeah?

6 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by wunmi590(m): 5:12am On Nov 28, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Melaye, Bwala: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Choice Of Campaign Spokespersons / Cabinet: Different Lists In Circulation As Tinubu’s 14-day Deadline Closes In / Nigerian Soldier Reacts To Boko Haram Getting N1m Daily & Soldiers Getting N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.