Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam (25007 Views)

Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by Titeangoo(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2023
Just imagine
Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by atobs4real(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2023
B4n ko
Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by Yankee101: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2023
Buhari’s government needs to be investigated for all those scam transfers

1 Like

Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by Cocolatti(m): 10:28am On Jul 22, 2023
They always bexpect government to do everything for them.

1 Like

Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by isabi2lof: 10:28am On Jul 22, 2023
Everything is scam in this country
Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by obailala(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2023
Definitely a waste of scarce resources. Without being told, every nigerian knows 80% of the funds would definitely end up in pockets of people who by definition are far far far from being poor. With the judiciary and NASS already billed to get almost N120 billion from the 'borrowed' funds, it's already clear the money wouldn't be ending up with the poor.

Borroring $800 million to fund consumption instead of production, the very thing Peter OBI keeps ctiticising but they say he's an idiot. $800 million can build model schools in all 774 LGAs in Nigeria; that amount can also build 108 world class hospitals in all 108 senatorial districts across the country. But the want to share it for food.

1 Like

Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by jrusky(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2023
Who posted this shit here? Haven't you heard this 8k stuff had be scrapped?

Are you sleeping or what
Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by Primebuilders(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2023
What when Minister of humanitarian and disaster Affiars was doing it under Buhari it was not a scam. It was not against the north

2 Likes

Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by Brushstrokes20: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2023
Spot on!
But when buhari and cohorts cunningly/ shabbily implemented their's undecided, tribal bigots like YOU LOST THEIR DAMN VOICES!😏
* the shyyythole from fry pan to FIRE 🔥

when the people are ready, the NEEDFUL will be done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by kay29000(m): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2023
Why is this hitting front page when the government is no longer planning on doing the 8k transfer any longer?
Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by JDJDjD: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2023
ganisucks:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/subsidy-removal-cash-transfer-is-scam-kaduna-gov-uba-sanni/amp/
we all know its a big scam.

we are still waiting for festus keyamo 774000jobs since 2020
52billion naira gone

apc is scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by nairalanda1(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2023
“About 70 to 75 percent of the rural population in North West are financially excluded completely. You will have to go and check, these people we are talking about are important people in the society. They do not even have a bank account so who are you transferring the money to

Exactly.
Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by 9japride(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2023
But during Buhari tenure, none of them could say anything about the various funny policies?
Funny people.

1 Like

Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by LasgidiOnline(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2023
It's not a scam, let the money reach those that have bank accounts
Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by forerunner022(m): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2023
#8000 for bambialla or what? Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by nnamdi640: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2023
Lastmankc:
It will favour me and my family
Stop this thing you are doing, in a critical issue about the country is not where someone become self-centered. Are you telling me that you will be happy to see others going down
Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2023
ganisucks:
Kikiki... 😆😅🤣😂

Balabu don jam Elephant Rufai. If you promise Elrufai toothpick and you don't give him. Ehn! Na so so rough tackle him go give you till you kpai.
Kindly help me highlight where he said the policy is ‘scam’.
Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by bdon12: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2023
paramakina202:
Even though I agree with him that the 8k transfer policy is a scam but must government do everything for the northerners?
Is it FG government responsibility to open bank account for illiterate citizens?
Why can't these Hausa/Fulani help themselves?
They cannot help themselves, they are very backward bliev me.their leaders hav made sure they remain that way as a tool of elections.wat sani said is d truth.d north are like ur liability bt bt u hav to live wit dem n manage their liability prospects.
Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by kiddkash(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2023
Pls if any nairalander receive the 8k pls let the rest know
Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by bdon12: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2023
Oscarchims:
El rufais pupp
Bliev me,uba sani is no el rufai puppet. Even El rufai they fear am.D guy get him own levels.
Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by Brushstrokes20: 10:38am On Jul 22, 2023
The shyyythole is being ruled by SATANIC, SADISTIC, SELF SERVING THIEVES!
Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by WantsandMore: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2023
ganisucks:
Kikiki... 😆😅🤣😂

Balabu don jam Elephant Rufai. If you promise Elrufai toothpick and you don't give him. Ehn! Na so so rough tackle him go give you till you kpai.
Jagaban na negotiator, very soon headline " El rufai visit Tinubu at the villa " he may just be forming i don't care about the presidency for now out of optics or perhaps time will eventually tell if he still wants a bite, Ganduje is already making headway.
Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by AriyaTV: 10:41am On Jul 22, 2023
paramakina202:
Even though I agree with him that the 8k transfer policy is a scam but must government do everything for the northerners?
Is it FG government responsibility to open bank account for illiterate citizens?
Why can't these Hausa/Fulani help themselves?

I tire o, must federal govt do everything for them. They always want special consideration in everything with no meaningful progress.

1 Like

Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by oxygeng: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2023
Bastard, four years with useless statistical data under Buhari, yet you didn't speak up when they claimed to have transferred money to people especially in the North. Or did those transfers goes into their piggy banks? Nigerians, these guys are just messing around knowing how helpless we the masses are, but one day! One day!! These evil men will run to the sea and rocks, the sea will be boiling, just as the the rocks will be melting. There will be no where to hide.
Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by wink2015(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2023
I agree with the Kaduna state governor that there are no database for the effective disposal of the N8,000 cash transfer.

The money will certainly go to the wrong hands.
Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by OmoGomesIlorin: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2023
osuofia2:
Voice of elrufai behind.. but he is right. Conditional 8k cash transfer is absurd just like the PMB useless cash transfer

It is not Conditional Cash Tranfers. CCT model is far better than 8k cash as design by WB
Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by IamANigerianMan: 10:57am On Jul 22, 2023
Open account for who? If open account for them Nigerian banking system is very corrupt , they will enrich themselves with that money, they will come with all manners of excuses from signature , age, update bank account, Yahoo Yahoo wipe all their money through our bank. The best thing is to use the money for infrastructure to benefit all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode / Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster / Philip Effiong: Ironsi Exposed My Dad To Coup Plotters - Ojukwu’s Deputy’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.