Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

I Will Walk For 24 Hours To Break Into The Guiness Book Of Records. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Walk For 24 Hours To Break Into The Guiness Book Of Records. (148 Views)

John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana / Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team / Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Walk For 24 Hours To Break Into The Guiness Book Of Records. by YourBestWriter: 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
Yes, you heard me right. I've made the application, and it has already been approved by guiness world records. I call it "Walk of life." It is a walk against unemployment and rising fuel prices.

However, there's already a record holder from America. He walked 220 kilometres in 24 hours. I plan on breaking that record by walking 230 kilometres in 24 hours.

So, when you see me walk by, hala at your boy. lol.

How do you see it guys? do you think I can do it? 230 kilometres is like walking from 9th mile Enugu to Benin city and all within 24 hours.

Wish me luck, guys.
Re: I Will Walk For 24 Hours To Break Into The Guiness Book Of Records. by kelvine(m): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
When I walk through the valley of the shadow of death is not for Guiness world Records.
Re: I Will Walk For 24 Hours To Break Into The Guiness Book Of Records. by YourBestWriter: 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
kelvine:
When I walk through the valley of the shadow of death is not for Guiness world Records.

it's at least 10 km per hour. Do the math.

(1) (Reply)

PSG Accept World-record €300m Bid For Kylian Mbappe From Saudi Club Al-hilal / Desire Oparanozie Nears Fitness, Aussie ‘Captain Fantastico' Sam Kerr Uncertain / Sadio Mané: "Leaving FC Bayern Hurts Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.