Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Extremely Loyal PA Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Extremely Loyal PA Needed (960 Views)

PA Needed Urgently / Secretary/pa Needed!!! / House Manager/pa Needed: Salary 100k/mth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extremely Loyal PA Needed by lexxwiz(m): 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
I’m a young man in my later 30’s. I’m in need of a very loyal PA. I run a business and I’m grossing over a million monthly. But the thing is, I’m swamped trying to balance social life, marriage and kids. So I need another me. I’m extremely hardworking and it’s telling on me, it’s time to get a PA I guess. Salary #50,000

Driving skills

Managerial skis

Most importantly: humility

I’ll drop my contact when I see prospective candidate. Thanks

Ps: I’m all over the place I’d really love an organized person.

It’s still a baby business I do, it can be way much more if I get the right team.

And it’s in lekki btw. Check your pros and cons. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Extremely Loyal PA Needed by Driggs: 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
lexxwiz:
I’m a young man in my later 30’s. I’m in need of a very loyal PA. I run a business and I’m grossing over a million monthly. But the thing is, I’m swamped trying to balance social life, marriage and kids. So I need another me. I’m extremely hardworking and it’s telling on me, it’s time to get a PA I guess. Salary #50,000

Driving skills

Managerial skis

It’s still a baby business I do, it can be way much more if I get the right team.

Oga fear God oo.. except your PA will be living with you and be fed and clothed by you, how do you think anyone in close proximity to Lekki should be earning 50k? Have you considered transport, accommodation and feeding cost? is Renewed Shege a joke to you?

Go to your village and look for one of your uncle's son, then teach him how to drive and how to press computer.. Idiot

9 Likes

Re: Extremely Loyal PA Needed by lexxwiz(m): 1:19am On Jul 22, 2023
Driggs:

Oga fear God oo.. except your PA will be living with you and be fed and clothed by you, how do you think anyone in close proximity to Lekki should be earning 50k? Have you considered transport, accommodation and feeding cost? is Renewed Shege a joke to you?

Go to your village and look for one of your uncle's son, then teach him how to drive and how to press computer.. Idiot

You would have really gotten my attention if you didn’t use the word idiot. The problem in this country is that humans now behave like animals. Well if you had asked those questions nicely like a human should, I may have answered you. Thanks for the advice btw, I’ll take the msg, I’ll ignore the messenger.

7 Likes

Re: Extremely Loyal PA Needed by WeShallSee: 7:16am On Jul 22, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extremely Loyal PA Needed by Legendguy(m): 7:30am On Jul 22, 2023
Abeg, add money join
Re: Extremely Loyal PA Needed by kaceylove21(m): 7:56am On Jul 22, 2023
lexxwiz:

Driving skills

Managerial skis

I would love to apply but I can't drive yet and would love if I can learn under your supervision
Re: Extremely Loyal PA Needed by Drayco007(m): 8:00am On Jul 22, 2023
[quote author=lexxwiz post=124574393]I’m a young man in my later 30’s. I’m in need of a very loyal PA. I run a business and I’m grossing over a million monthly. But the thing is, I’m swamped trying to balance social life, marriage and kids. So I need another me. I’m extremely hardworking and it’s telling on me, it’s time to get a PA I guess. Salary #50,000

Driving skills

Managerial skis

And it’s in lekki btw. Check your pros and cons. Thanks[/q

I stay around awolowo road, ikoyi...
I'm not a perfect driver, but I can improve under your supervision , and im a bit of a perfectionist ..
I'm very much interested if the offer is still open..thanks..
Re: Extremely Loyal PA Needed by Besuccesful: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2023
Contact MDRecruit Agency and we will source for the PA for you. You don’t have to stress yourself about it.

Driving skills

Managerial skis

And it’s in lekki btw. Check your pros and cons. Thanks[/quote]
Re: Extremely Loyal PA Needed by Richy1981: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2023
lexxwiz:

Driving skills

Managerial skis

Sure I can work with and for you cos I have the requirements you stated, but if the salary can be increased then no problem about that, to be honest with you anyone who takes up the 50k job now, would not stay long enough.
Re: Extremely Loyal PA Needed by WeShallSee: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2023
Richy1981:

Sure I can work with and for you cos I have the requirements you stated, but if the salary can be increased then no problem about that, to be honest with you anyone who takes up the 50k job now, would not stay long enough.
Re: Extremely Loyal PA Needed by Oyo001: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2023
I'm interested in this role. How can I contact you?
lexxwiz:

Driving skills

Managerial skis

Re: Extremely Loyal PA Needed by Nikkikoli: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2023
Poster I wouldn't mind working for you as i have all the experience and the attributes that you are looking for but at least i can take is 200k. Thank you, sir, in advance. 50k isn't even enough for transportation not to talk of other things, plus all the extras that PA job entails. I will advise you that since it's a baby business then you have to do all things yourself and when you are ready to start maybe with a 100k salary then look for a PA.

2 Likes

Re: Extremely Loyal PA Needed by lexxwiz(m): 11:22am On Jul 22, 2023
[quote author=Drayco007 post=124577779][/quote]

Lexxwiz@yahoo.com

I want to know more
Re: Extremely Loyal PA Needed by lexxwiz(m): 11:25am On Jul 22, 2023
Oyo001:
I'm interested in this role. How can I contact you?

Lexxwiz@yahoo.com

I’d like to know more about you. Location, age and why It should be you.
Re: Extremely Loyal PA Needed by Drayco007(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2023
lexxwiz:

Lexxwiz@yahoo.com

I want to know more

Okay bossman
Re: Extremely Loyal PA Needed by lavylilly: 11:31am On Jul 22, 2023
Driggs:

Gbas gbos, give am wotowoto
Re: Extremely Loyal PA Needed by lavylilly: 11:36am On Jul 22, 2023
WeShallSee:

Anyone who takes that offer has intentions to steal from him and run away trust me
Ogbon Sodiq
Re: Extremely Loyal PA Needed by Meerahbel: 11:56am On Jul 22, 2023
You know what overwhelms many SME owners?

It is something that we see a lot of.

The answer:

The thought of setting up an accounting system for their businesses.

But the lack of one can bring about chaos.

Is this familiar to you?
• A feeling like your business operations is disorganized
• A struggle to make sense of business numbers
• High stress levels due to poor record-keeping
• Inability to make informed decisions

These are signs that you may be experiencing problems with setting up or managing an effective accounting system.

The primary issue is a gap in understanding the essential components of an effective accounting system.

You might also not know how to tailor one to your business needs.

This gap can lead to inefficient operations
This gap can lead to inadequate financial tracking
This gap can lead to poor decision-making capabilities

These affect your business's profitability and growth.

Setting up a solid accounting system requires

1. Implementing effective bookkeeping practices
2. Understanding your business needs
3. Selecting the right software

Invest time in understanding the elements and apply them appropriately to your business context.

I understand how daunting this process can seem, especially if you're not well-versed in accounting.

To assist you in this endeavor, I have prepared a guide: "8 Important Elements for Setting Up an Accounting System in SMEs."

This guide breaks down the complex process into manageable steps.

This enables you to set up a system that not only suits your business but also empowers you to take control of your financial future.
Driggs:

Re: Extremely Loyal PA Needed by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:58am On Jul 22, 2023
Wicked guy, 50k alone is not enough for driving job then you add managerial and others

you should be looking for a slave to colonize not PA

2 Likes

Re: Extremely Loyal PA Needed by TwoFourSeven(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
I just sent you a mail boss
Re: Extremely Loyal PA Needed by capetownboyz(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
That guy from the first comment gave u the right insults ..

2 Likes

Re: Extremely Loyal PA Needed by Richy1981: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
WeShallSee:

Anyone who takes that offer has intentions to steal from him and run away trust me

Very true, no be lie u talk
Re: Extremely Loyal PA Needed by loulynx(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
lexxwiz:

Driving skills

Managerial skis

I will
Like to apply for this job. If possible am in need of a job and am humble
Re: Extremely Loyal PA Needed by Shortcut2life: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
lexxwiz:

You would have really gotten my attention if you didn’t use the word idiot. The problem in this country is that humans now behave like animals. Well if you had asked those questions nicely like a human should, I may have answered you. Thanks for the advice btw, I’ll take the msg, I’ll ignore the messenger.

You be idiot truly … All this for less than 70 dollars monthly grin but can boast about making millions wanting a Pa with driving skills grin driving alone should be 50k or more na slave you Dey find .

1 Like

Re: Extremely Loyal PA Needed by Akinzola: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
I'm interested, I have every requirements for the job.
Thanks.
lexxwiz:

Driving skills

Managerial skis

Re: Extremely Loyal PA Needed by Shos19(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
Good Evening sir. I can take up the job. I meet all requirements. I can be reached on shoszy62@gmail.com.Thank

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With A Job Please / Need A Job Urgently / Pls! Am Also Looking For An Airline Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.