Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,865 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos (3033 Views)

Rufai Oseni Trashed On Twitter About Being Professional. Screenshot / Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health / Why Are Nigerians Showing Their Stupidity On Twitter About USA Vs Iran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos by BentizilL: 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
pachigo001:
they are even threatened your tradional worshipers and igbos be your problem I never see cowards like una before grin grin
He told you fact, you turn am to cry... tongue
You guys jealousy of Yoruba is making you go insane... Very shameless.. cry

1 Like

Re: Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos by RuggedBiafran: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
Jealous of Yoruba and they want to have their own Country?

The people mostly against BIAFRA are unity BEGGARS from the Sadwasted (SW) Region.

Unity Begging is a confirmation of fear by Yoruba. When BIAFRA emerges that useless LAGOS will be ILORIN extension.....

Spits

BentizilL:

He told you fact, you turn am to cry... tongue
You guys jealousy of Yoruba is making you go insane... Very shameless.. cry
Re: Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos by RuggedBiafran: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2023
Total jargons and irredeemably useless rants.

Do you actually think IGBOs give a flying f**k about your useless unity Begging rants?

Yoruba are the problem if that country, most especially the docile and gullible majority that fall for that RONU crusaders Nonsense..spits

Tinubu is President, that country is a bumbling mess and you are Ranting about a tribe that wants to leave you to enjoy your decaying Nation? Truly being a Tinubu supporter or stooge has diabolical attachments..spits

sreamsense:

Those that think inversely like you are more foolish.

Why is your government and Igbo leaders in Anambra calling on Tinubu to address security situation that is at extreme. You keep deceiving yourself while Ipob/esn are killing igwe, rich and poor among you to prove a point to Soludo and Igbo governors that they are in control of alaigbo. Who is more foolish than Igbos killing Igbos? Ekpa/Ipob/esn killing Igbos? Is that not first degree of foolishness? Next tomorrow (Monday), you will be under lock and key and you are here comparing yourself with other states when you have already compounded your own insecurity.

You better stop deceiving yourself under guise all is well, when you actually know many things are not well. We are praying all will be well, but at moment; all is not well because if all is well, everybody will not be lucked and keyed every Monday from someone called Ekpa that is remotely controlling destinies of many in alaigbo determining when they should stay indoor or come out to play and do business.

1 Like

Re: Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos by Asswipemod: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
Igwe9:

Ordinary online beggar like you, get out

Did I beg your arse for anything? 😝😝😝😝. Orangutan oshi.
Re: Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos by Asswipemod: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
pachigo001:
they are even threatened your tradional worshipers and igbos be your problem I never see cowards like una before grin grin

Since I am not a traditional worshipper, it doesn't concern me. Igbos are my problem because they are constituting nuisance everywhere. I will not sleep and allow a gorilla/orangutan hybrid to claim my region as theirs.

1 Like

Re: Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos by trutharena: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
The problem with these uninformed Ibo people is that they don’t know what part of Lagos made the federal capital territory.

Most part of Lagos state now is in Western Region.

How can you call a place like Ikeja for example as previous federal capital territory when the area itself is in Western region and not at any point part of FCT.

1 Like

Re: Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos by hammerFC: 6:50am On Jul 23, 2023
Asswipemod:

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😝😝😝😝😝 That is why you want to die because of Lagos. Very greedy and bitterly envious mooks.

THE SAY WAY YOU WANT TO DIE ON IGBO GAS AND YOU HAVE DIE IN BIAFRA OIL.

GREEDY BASTARD!

Y DO U REJECT TO GO AND FORM YOUR OWN COUNTRY OR LET BIAFRA GO?

LAZY FOOL!
Re: Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos by Asswipemod: 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
hammerFC:

THE SAY WAY YOU WANT TO DIE ON IGBO GAS AND YOU HAVE DIE IN BIAFRA OIL.

GREEDY BASTARD!

Y DO U REJECT TO GO AND FORM YOUR OWN COUNTRY OR LET BIAFRA GO?

LAZY FOOL!
What gas and oil o? What gas and oil Biko? Remember that SS is not Igbo territory, you raving bandit. You want to take what doesn't belong to you. Ole! The oil revenue that Ondo State alone is generating is much more than what the two states in SE is generating combined. We have not tapped the one in Ogun and Lagos yet. So what are you talking about? Go away with your Biafra. Left to us, we don't want you. Our ancestor, Obafemi Awolowo wanted to put in the secession clause but your greedy ancestor, Zik blocked it. You shot yourself in the foot as usual. You can't blame us. Blame Zik and the Fulanis that won't let you go.

1 Like

Re: Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos by hammerFC: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2023
Asswipemod:

What gas and oil o? What gas and oil Biko? Remember that SS is not Igbo territory, you raving bandit. You want to take what doesn't belong to you. Ole! The oil revenue that Ondo State alone is generating is much more than what the two states in SE is generating combined. We have not tapped the one in Ogun and Lagos yet. So what are you talking about? Go away with your Biafra. Left to us, we don't want you. Our ancestor, Obafemi Awolowo wanted to put in the secession clause but your greedy ancestor, Zik blocked it. You shot yourself in the foot as usual. You can't blame us. Blame Zik and the Fulanis that won't let you go.

THAT IS Y LAGOS WILL REMAIN A NO MAN'S LAND.
Re: Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos by Asswipemod: 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2023
hammerFC:

THAT IS Y LAGOS WILL REMAIN A NO MAN'S LAND.

In your dreams, bandit. In your dreams. Useless people. Long throat
Re: Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos by hammerFC: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2023
Asswipemod:

In your dreams, bandit. In your dreams. Useless people. Long throat

ALL THIS NOISE, YET YOU CAN JUST GO TO ODUDUWA REP.

COMOT MOUTH FOR IGBO GAS AND BIAFRA OIL.
Re: Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos by Justiceleague1: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2023
Westerhoffe lati Iragbiji soro
grin
:
And who is saying Lagos State belongs to nobody? angry
Shey the person o jẹ́ weyrey mọ́ breadi sha?

Abi because Lagosians opened their arms wide to receive every man and beasts with a warm welcome, you now think it belongs to no one? angry

Better be careful ki ẹ ma lọ fa weyrey oyan!
angry
Re: Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos by Westerhoffe(m): 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
Justiceleague1:
Westerhoffe lati Iragbiji soro
grin

Iragbiji nikan ko… lati Daura ni.
Re: Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos by Cantonese: 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
easzypeaszy:
I think Igbos shld be allowed to go.
Nobody likes dem except Edo ppl so dey can go togthr.
SS no like dem
SW wahala
NW ubanka
NE don't even kw dey exist
NC dey look religion fr der body

Olodo. This type of comment is what olodos who don’t venture out of their enclaves make.
As a certified olodo, you do not know that SS comprises of people of the SE too who speak the same language and the same people? You do not know that the SE has legs in the SS?
Re: Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos by tubolancer(m): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
Igwe9:
I don't even know why people are so sentimental, Anambra state slogan is Home For All and somehow similar to No man's land.
Maybe they should rather call home for all too?
No man's land is simple a pigeon version of it, even Oliver de Coque sang it in his song, A na-enwe obodo enwe.
Home for all on paper.
Re: Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos by Asswipemod: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2023
hammerFC:

ALL THIS NOISE, YET YOU CAN JUST GO TO ODUDUWA REP.

COMOT MOUTH FOR IGBO GAS AND BIAFRA OIL.

And I am asking you, which gas and oil does Igbo have? Tell us. Go and complain to your Fulani captors.
Re: Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos by hammerFC: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
Asswipemod:

And I am asking you, which gas and oil does Igbo have? Tell us. Go and complain to your Fulani captors.

SEE WAHALA OoOO...

CARRY YOUR DIRTY LAGOS AND BE GOING ALREADY ABI YOU THINK SAY NA JOHANNESBURG BEFORE.

KEEP CLAIMING IT TO BE A TRIBAL ENCLAVE AND LET US SEE HOW IT WILL DEVELOP WITH YORUBA AGBERO EVERYWHERE.

DONT THINK FOR A SECOND, YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO BE A PARASITE TO NIGERIA WITH NOTHING TO OFFER.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, WITH OIL, GAS, GOLD AND FOOD IN THE NORTH, WE MAY NOT HAVE A NIGERIA FOR LONG.

IT MAY BE ENDING SOON.
Re: Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos by haslaw(m): 2:47am On Jul 24, 2023
kokorokoman:
in as much as we are one Nigeria, nothing concern edo with igbo bro.
Never lump them together.

BentizilL:

Edo go with who undecided
Hope you're not crazy? Na small thing dey vex person... 🧏

In this life and your next, no ever lump Edo with Biafra again... We're not part of old eastern region and have nothing to do with Igbo people... πŸ’―

You guys can't blame him for lumping Edo along with South East with the way Edo people carry OBIDIENTS for head

cc
easzypeaszy
Re: Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos by kokorokoman: 4:09am On Jul 24, 2023
haslaw:

You guys can't blame him for lumping Edo along with South East with the way Edo people carry OBIDIENTS for head

cc
easzypeaszy
kinda true but I never for once supported obi because I witnessed his time as a governor and rated him below average, it's not possible for me to turn around and support him for presidency.
Re: Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos by clinician2x: 4:20am On Jul 24, 2023
It's easier for igbo people to own houses in lagos state than in SE. 50 years from now they would have occupied everywhere and bo yoruba man will be living in lagos.
Re: Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos by haslaw(m): 4:24am On Jul 24, 2023
kokorokoman:
kinda true but I never for once supported obi because I witnessed his time as a governor and rated him below average, it's not possible for me to turn around and support him for presidency.

Even his people knew Obi was a colossal failure as governor but BIGOTRY still pushes them to want to put him as president.
Re: Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos by Rolings: 4:30am On Jul 24, 2023
kokorokoman:
in as much as we are one Nigeria, nothing concern edo with igbo bro.
Never lump them together.

Una don dey deny una Obidient brothers

Benin is the southern HQ of LP because of Abure.

Yeye
Re: Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos by Rolings: 4:44am On Jul 24, 2023
hammerFC:

WE ARE NOT THE UNITY BEGGARS HERE.

You still dey use this old line.....it has casted.
Everybody no knows igbos don't really want any Biafra....they simply wanted to use Biafra agitation to blackmail other Nigerians to make an igboman President without going through the ballot.
How can you claim you are hated somewhere and still stayed put in those places....you are simply lying that other Nigerians hate you.

We now know the level of hatred Igbos have for Nigeria..... because Obi lost election they started calling for Military take over.....they don't know the struggle for democracy,
Peter Obi was an appointee of Abacha.....while BAT and co were in the trenches fighting for enthronement of democracy and send the soldiers back to the barracks.....and Obi and his igbo brothers think they can destroy the works of over 20 years because OBi lost election.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Dictatorial Democracy' in Nigeria / Reuben Abati On Tenure Elongation (before Before) / Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.