Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,329 members, 7,850,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals (895 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Only Player To Score 100+ Goals In EPL, UCL & La Liga / Forbes: Messi Becomes Football's Second Billionaire, Tops List Of Earners / Messi Becomes The First Player Ever To Reach 1000 Goal Contributions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals by Almiron: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
nlfpmod:

Why are all your sources always like this? They are not clickable. Why the space?
oh, cos I might get banned by Autospammm bot if post the link in full, that’s why I always edit. Is there a way to work around that boss?
Re: Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals by Almiron: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
Peacecore:
grin grin grin Mt brother, you too much. I don't know how to describe Messi again. He's not human aswear
My bro, how’s your side? Messi is definitely not human
Re: Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals by Gangster1ms: 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2023
nlfpmod:

Why are all your sources always like this? They are not clickable. Why the space?
Stop spamming the front pages with posts from that troll.. Or can't you see he's a troll?
Someone will create a positive topic about Messi and then spam the entire first page insulting CR7 and fans. He's not a professional
Re: Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals by Almiron: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
One more thread boss and it’s a wrap for today.

Nlfpmod

Whenever I put the full source link, autospaam boy will delete the topic and ban my username , that’s why I always put space, so you can adjust wella
Re: Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals by Almiron: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
Gangster1ms:

Stop spamming the front pages with posts from that troll.. Or can't you see he's a troll?
Someone will create a positive topic about Messi and then spam the entire first page insulting CR7 and fans. He's not a professional
dindinrin I know you’re in severe pain, you just Dey start

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals by Gangster1ms: 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
Almiron:
oh, cos I might get banned by Autospammm bot if post the link in full, that’s why I always edit. Is there a way to work around that boss?
You made a mod your friend i see... Despite all these inconsequential news about Messi, you still wail about CR7 247.
Re: Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals by Almiron: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2023
Gangster1ms:

You made a mod your friend i see... Despite all these inconsequential news about Messi, you still wail about CR7 247.
lmao, he’s just doing his job being fair and pushing relevant breaking news to FP. Your eternal pain and silence was sponsored by Leo, cry some more, don’t be shy

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals by Gangster1ms: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2023
Almiron:
lmao, he’s just doing his job being fair and pushing relevant breaking news to FP. Your eternal pain and silence was sponsored by Leo, cry some more, don’t be shy
MLS relevant?? grin
Enjoy!
Re: Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals by Almiron: 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
Gangster1ms:

MLS relevant?? grin
Enjoy!
Camel’s league folks. That side be like 19th Century 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals by Gangster1ms: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
Almiron:
Camel’s league folks. That side be like 19th Century 😂😂
We weren't at MLS at 35
Enjoy!
Re: Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals by Almiron: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
Gangster1ms:

We weren't at MLS at 35
Enjoy!
una never score a World Cup knockout goal before

Pristiano Penaldo for a reason.

I love your tears keep ‘em coming

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals by Gangster1ms: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2023
Almiron:
una never score a World Cup knockout goal before

Pristiano Penaldo for a reason.

I love your tears keep ‘em coming
Dissect those goals and you'll find half of it came through friendlies against estonia.
It's only the gullibles that can be deceived
Re: Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals by Peacecore: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
Almiron:
My bro, how’s your side? Messi is definitely not human
As in ehh! Cool o

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals by Almiron: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2023
Gangster1ms:

Dissect those goals and you'll find half of it came through friendlies against estonia.
It's only the gullibles that can be deceived
goto bed dunceee

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals by Gangster1ms: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
Almiron:
goto bed dunceee
It's expected you'll be following your fellow brain dead pessi fan that imitates trollfootball and posts lies to make you sleep at night.
Fool
Re: Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals by Almiron: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2023
Gangster1ms:

It's expected you'll be following your fellow brain dead pessi fan that imitates trollfootball and posts lies to make you sleep at night.
Fool
ogun kill your papa
Re: Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals by Numerouno94(m): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
ThierryJay:

That Speed na cruise guy joor. His heart dey for Messi but him appearance get camel odor grin

Chai!! Laff wan bust my belle. gringrin

On a serious note boss, Pendu will b gnashing his teeth and regretting why he didn't hawk himself for an MLS team to sign instead of Camel league. The attention Messi is getting so far will give him sleepless nights.

Baba go still grant anoda interview......make we dey wait wit our fingers crossed.gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals by Numerouno94(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
OJEEMAH:
If na Pendu, it’s not scripted🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Those people matter tire me I no go like you

If foolishness and dumbness were to b a living thing, then it's definitely pendulums.

Bro sometimes their comments makes me wonder if they re actually sane. Shame dey always catch me for them.😂😂
Re: Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals by ThierryJay: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
Numerouno94:

Chai!! Laff wan bust my belle. gringrin

On a serious note boss, Pendu will b gnashing his teeth and regretting why he didn't hawk himself for an MLS team to sign instead of Camel league. The attention Messi is getting so far will give him sleepless nights.

Baba go still grant anoda interview......make we dey wait wit our fingers crossed.gringrin

Omo me sef surprise o. Imagine Messi still dey trend till now since Friday. Its gonna be a long 2 or 3 years for Pendulums cos the US PR machine will pepper them perpetually sotey dem go dey cry say dem nor dey do again.

Na now I know say US PR pass England own sef. It's the complete package.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals by Numerouno94(m): 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
ThierryJay:

Omo me sef surprise o. Imagine Messi still dey trend till now since Friday. Its gonna be a long 2 or 3 years for Pendulums cos the US PR machine will pepper them perpetually sotey dem go dey cry say dem nor dey do again.

Na now I know say US PR pass England own sef. It's the complete package.

Swears bro. Most US celebrity blogs and channels re still talking abt Messi, most of it's celebrities re jux dropping comments abt Messi. The numba of celebrities following Messi is simply crazy.
At first I was a bit skeptical about Messi's move to the US, buh I tink and I knw that he made the right choice because he will b treated well even if his team doesn't win all their games.And it will become is 2nd home; jux like Beckham. Unlike that ungrateful country called France.

Pendulums have finally found themselves in an everlasting pain. Some done change moniker, while some done stop to they come on line.gringrin

Shout out to Almiron. His doing a wonder job for us.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals by Almiron: 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
Numerouno94:

Swears bro. Most US celebrity blogs and channels re still talking abt Messi, most of it's celebrities re jux dropping comments abt Messi. The numba of celebrities following Messi is simply crazy.
At first I was a bit skeptical about Messi's move to the US, buh I tink and I knw that he made the right choice because he will b treated well even if his team doesn't win all their games.And it will become is 2nd home; jux like Beckham. Unlike that ungrateful country called France.

Pendulums have finally found themselves in an everlasting pain. Some done change moniker, while some done stop to they come on line.gringrin

Shout out to Almiron. His doing a wonder job for us.
My bro, it’s a honor, I love every moment. Much love brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals by internationalman(m): 6:31am On Jul 24, 2023
I wonder what this Almiron of a guy would gain if he hears that one Ronaldo's fan dies of heart attack
Re: Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals by Almiron: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2023
internationalman:
I wonder what this Almiron of a guy would gain if he hears that one Ronaldo's fan dies of heart attack
upon wetin dem don show us on this, this na payback. I’m just getting started sef
Re: Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals by internationalman(m): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
Almiron:
upon wetin dem don show us on this, this na payback. I’m just getting started sef

Please have pity on them. It's really been a bad 2 years for Ronaldo's fans, only God knows the depth of their pains..

You would have understood better if you walked in their shoes..

Imagine the kind of pain we would be feeling if Ronaldo won the world cup instead of Messi

Please have Mercy. Our brothers might be among them.
Re: Lionel Messi Becomes Only Player To Achieve Epic 700 Non-penalty Goals by Almiron: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
internationalman:

Please have pity on them. It's really been a bad 2 years for Ronaldo's fans, only God knows the depth of their pains..

You would have understood better if you walked in their shoes..

Imagine the kind of pain we would be feeling if Ronaldo won the world cup instead of Messi

Please have Mercy. Our brothers might be among them.

boss it’s not even up to a year yet, na last December Messi gave us pass na.

They made us feel worse when Pendu won Euros and Messi never lift anything for Argentina. We Dey even tell em say he don collect under21 Olympics, dem say na rubbish say e no count in their books. Boss no mercy for any penadog on this forum o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Ur African 11 / Scrabble Championship Comes To Ibadan This Weekend / Strictly Arsenal Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.