Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match (43834 Views)

Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With β€˜Fellow GOAT’ / Disney Style, Serena Williams Wedding Gown Revealed (Photos) / Serena Williams Weds Alexis Ohanian In An All-Star Guest List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by Nigeriagood(m): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2023
HKAlegacy:
crap
crap
Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by GoodIsGod: 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
descartes400:

So, na her pregnancy make her two hands looks like aboki we dey use digger dig ground during dry season? See the veins na? If she use that kporkrikpor hand take give you Roger fedral forehand slap,come follow am with Rafael nada backhand slap, you go wake up? lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by fineberry(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2023
Too much money.....that Serena lady look somehow
Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2023
Almiron:
no rest for the wicked
u can't make heaven dis year!
grin

Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by Almiron: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

u can't make heaven dis year!
grin
will definitely make it next year πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by dfrost: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
Almiron:
More pictures

Tom Brady... my mannest man πŸ‘ŒπŸ’ͺπŸ™Œ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by thunderbabs: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
kokoBoii:
1 Serena Williams looks disgusting...
2 LeBron James is going to die 2 days to his 39th birthday

3 Messi's arrival is going to turn the MLS into a major league like the EPL, and Laliga..

4 Kim Kardashian in going to lose her mom by February next year...

5 Russia is going to nuke Ukraine on Christmas Eve..

Bold claims shocked
Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by Guestlander: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
kokoBoii:

3 Messi's arrival is going to turn the MLS into a major league like the EPL, and Laliga..

All these will happen while you watch from the mental asylum?
Many of you are so fckd up in the head.
Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by Yankee101: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
Star pass star
Money pass money
Imagine Jesus’ coming
Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by brightleave(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2023
penaldo spotted
seunlayi:
How is this our buz despite all latest happenings in our ogbonge corntree?
@Mod, you no dey buy petrol at the same rate (₦615) we do because Na Agbodorians rate of ₦40 Dem dey sell for you? You no dey see our ₦ vs $/Β£ exchange rate? Potholes no dey your area? You no dey pay for local security to guard your house/area despite been a Nigerian and occasionally join others for routine vigilantee activities? Check the stew you are eating, is the paper varieties ok for you at the current rate of pepper in the market? When last did you make night travel with the present security situation as we proudly traveled in the 80's and 90's via night buses? How the light situation in your home and office/factory, sey the price of petrol and diesel dey ok for you ni? How Serena going to watch Messi come become News for Naija?
Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by Joemavel(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
pascal558:
I just hope one crazy idiot nor go high on drug carry gun go blast Messi because anything America dey fear me.
Aswear ooh, na why to go live for that contiri no freak me

1 Like

Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by coleon(m): 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2023
Freelancerr:
Ok.. Him try for that wining Goal.

Messi & Ronaldo.

🐐
Please stop attaching Messi with Ronaldo.
There's no dual goat in football as the debate has long been settled. Only one goat sits on the throne and that's LM10, any other attached can share second position with Ronaldinho or zidane.
Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by RPG2020(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
Who cares lubbish sad
Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by kuroben4real: 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
youngreezy:
angry grin angryi see Ronaldo fan boys tears flowing all over this thread,and as chief of vawulence I bless all messi fans with their tears amen,may their wailing bring more joy to our lives amen,the ewu said camel league is better than MLS but the only yeyebrity that has gone to see him na ishow speed,and the werey still remove the ewu jersey come wear the real goat own......wen you're blessed and free of hate,good things will come your way......inter Miami zero wins in more than five matches but my goat entered for the first time and things changed......whearas al nassr been dey win league oooo but ewu enter the team and...........*****no be me talk oooo
Not 5 games only, they failed to win any of their last 11 games.
Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by BENEAMATA: 1:59am On Jul 23, 2023
More like Three GOAT came to see one of their likes , and miss " why is she famous " was also there .
Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by ttmacoy: 2:18am On Jul 23, 2023
She’s pregnant

descartes400:
Serena Williams looks scary as shit! shocked one would think she's a transgender.
Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by Ovasize(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2023
I agree with you on item 1... The rest is chicken shit.

kokoBoii:

Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by TheSuperX(m): 8:10am On Jul 23, 2023
descartes400:
Serena Williams looks scary as shit! shocked one would think she's a transgender.
She looks too masculine
Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by TheSuperX(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2023
pascal558:
I just hope one crazy idiot nor go high on drug carry gun go blast Messi because anything America dey fear me.
That f**lish country, if anybody touch Messi, blood go flow that day.

1 Like

Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by Chienex24(m): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2023
kokoBoii:

Na you wan kill LeBron James?
Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by kingyakos: 8:27am On Jul 23, 2023
Almiron:
Lionel Messi's Inter Miami debut was better than expected.

https://people.com/kim-kardashian-lebron-james-more-attend-lionel-messi-inter-miami-debut-7564316

One desert warrior is in severe pain at the moment.
Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by crusufixo(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2023
kokoBoii:

I pray that you find peace with whatever it is that is troubling you.... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by PeggySandas(f): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2023
descartes400:

I thought I'm the only one who noticed. She looks tranny and tacky as fΓΊck.

Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by Silentgroper(m): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2023
descartes400:

Her white husband did not marry her for her money but for the transgender looks she gives off and the other bedroom stuff, you know whara mean wink she has strong thighs like Adam traore and butt too. imagine tightening her " what not" on his CAP.. pure heaven I tell ya grin

gaddem!!!!

😁😁😁😁
Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by DADYLEED: 11:22am On Jul 23, 2023
Pls give me sure two correct scores from Tomorrow women world cup game pls...
kokoBoii:

Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by KennethEnyi(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
kokoBoii:

Prophet kokoboii !!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by Hellonearth: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
kokoBoii:

6.You will die on your birthday
7. Your mother will win Guinness world record in ashawo
8. Your destiny will be eaten up by Tinubu as he always do to Yoruba youths.
Etc
Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by TalkingBird: 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
A people hypnotized can never get better.

What a pity for the dark world of mankind.
Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by QueenDima47(f): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
@serena Williams I don't know what you were thinking when you worn that cloth.. it looks irritating please take note.
Dress properly next time angry sad

More goals to Messi the goat
Re: Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match by Kobicove(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
The real GOAT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Donates To Siasa, His Share Of Japanese Surgeon's Cash Gift / John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam / Who Is Really Nigeria's Greatest Footballer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.