Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Why Is The Nierian Music Industry Like A Cult:::::::::::::::: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Is The Nierian Music Industry Like A Cult:::::::::::::::: (1069 Views)

Oya Dab Is Not A Cult Slang, Here Is The Real Meaning / Faze: A Cult Hero: / Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Nierian Music Industry Like A Cult:::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2011
I didn't say this!! Fake post!
Re: Why Is The Nierian Music Industry Like A Cult:::::::::::::::: by Podonasmit: 6:53am On Oct 10, 2011
playah P:

I cant help but to feel bad for the good, up and coming acts in Nigeria who are only searching for the opportunity to be heard and loved.
The Nigerian music industry is like a cult where there are different cliques and if you are not with the right clique, you will get thrown overboard.
i wonder if i am the only one seeing this,

Mo hits cult-----------FAMILY AND FRIENDS CULT
Kennis cult-----------VETERAN CULT
storms cult----------- FOR UK ARTS ONLY
capital cult-----------SMALL BOIZ TRYING
EME cult ------------ OLOSHI
CHOC city cult--------- MONEY SPENDERS

@ playah P,

I don't think so, i want to believe that, its normal tendency to success. Success attract Success just as the syndrome of the rich are always friends to the rich,
I guest such environment does not help the poor getting to the top on time, however, it crease a real sense of challenge, dedication, focus and passion for the poor to get to the top. If i may ask are you into music?
Re: Why Is The Nierian Music Industry Like A Cult:::::::::::::::: by monatim: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2011
Choc city for Jos boys(Jtown) wink
Re: Why Is The Nierian Music Industry Like A Cult:::::::::::::::: by rapjunkie(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2011
playah P:

I cant help but to feel bad for the good, up and coming acts in Nigeria who are only searching for the opportunity to be heard and loved.
The Nigerian music industry is like a cult where there are different cliques and if you are not with the right clique, you will get thrown overboard.

whats the name of your dealer?. . . .  .i need some good ish mayne. . . . . . . i wanna get as high as u. . . .  . grin grin grin
Re: Why Is The Nierian Music Industry Like A Cult:::::::::::::::: by MeGaStReEt: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2011
what of

Tuface cult

Timaya cult

Omawumi cult

Terry G cult

Darey cult

rub-ish
Re: Why Is The Nierian Music Industry Like A Cult:::::::::::::::: by emarketer1: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2011
playah P:

Lol, Sounds interesting though!

You forgot to include, BANS cult ------------- Boys that are not smiling even when they're smiling!  grin
Re: Why Is The Nierian Music Industry Like A Cult:::::::::::::::: by Ignatio(m): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2011
Have u forgotton the tale of the single broomstick and the ones in a bundle? As a group or cult kiss success is easier to attain.
Re: Why Is The Nierian Music Industry Like A Cult:::::::::::::::: by tpia5: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2011
are you just noticing that @ poster.

nl music section itself nko, talkless the wider scene.
Re: Why Is The Nierian Music Industry Like A Cult:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 2:52am On Oct 13, 2011
Mehn, oga oh,
What I know is dat dis OP is def an Upcoming artist, well I hope u come up sha.
Dis OP doesn't haf a record deal, so he's bitter, dats understandable 4 sum1 in ur position and Most importantly, dis dude is Playah-p hating which is not gud, every heard of G-Unit, NWA?, berra go famz on twitter 4 like two yrs n u might just get a RT from Banky,
Re: Why Is The Nierian Music Industry Like A Cult:::::::::::::::: by lalaboi(m): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2011
rapjunkie:

whats the name of your dealer?. . . .  .i need some good ish mayne. . . . . . . i wanna get as high as u. . . .  . grin grin grin

Abeg, If the guy tell you, let me know oh lol. . grin

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Kcee Ft D'banj - Emmah [DOWNLOAD] / New Record Label In PH City(ag Entertainment) / Full Maheeda Naked Pics Leaked View Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.