Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government (4298 Views)

Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Screens Amaechi As The New Secretary To The Federal Government / Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government by LocalChamp: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2012
Kidnappers Grab Son Of Delta SSG

The son of Ovuozorie Macaulay, the Secretary to the Delta state government has been kidnspped in Ozoro, the headquarters of the Isoko North Local Government Area in the area.

Sources said the SSG's son, Markson Macaulay, 28, was attacked and abducted by unknown persons shortly after he arrived from a foreign country to visit his grandmother in Owhelogbo.

The latest kidnapping came on the heels of the kidnapping of Governor Uduaghan's cousin Pa Samuel Uduaghan last week. Pa Uduaghan was released after ransom was paid to his kidnappers

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/kidnappers-grab-son-delta-ssg
Re: Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government by godello: 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
Gud news! Uduaghan himself next!
Re: Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government by chrishenzo: 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
Poverty breeds desperateness and Desperateness breeds crime. If only our leaders will stand up and say enough is enough and do what will benefit an average man. I believe we won't be seeing all these crimes.

To my beloved lovers, I ask three minor things from you and they are "Electricity", "Good Road" and "Government Business Encouragement". Provide these to me and leave my success to my brain power.

Hope the victim will be rescue soon.
Re: Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government by Lisa1: 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2012
very nice! grin
Re: Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government by ifyalways(f): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
Na wao.
This country sef.
Re: Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government by okeyxyz(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2012
afam4eva: Why's this new thread on the frontpage? This is the one that's supposed to be on the frontpage

https://www.nairaland.com/967448/kidnappers-grab-son-delta-ssg#11150178

And what are the criteria for a thread making to the front page? pls educate us, since you seem to know what thread out-ranks the other.
Re: Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government by Afam4eva(m): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2012
okeyxyz:

And what are the criteria for a thread making to the front page? pls educate us, since you seem to know what thread out-ranks the other.
That other thread was opened first and already had comments while this one was taken to the frontpage without even having a single post apart from that of the OP.
Re: Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government by ibide(m): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2012
Who is next ?
Re: Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government by buJu234: 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
its now that they are doing the right thing. not kingnapping poor Nigerian masses.

plz face the politicians; na there money dey grin grin grin grin
Re: Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2012
Is Delta an Igbo state now?

Seems like the rate of kidnepap in that state is becoming alarmeded.
Re: Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government by Roland17(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2012
When are they going to Kidnap Obj, Babangida, Atiku, Ohakim etal? angry angry lipsrsealed make them do quick na, no be when them don die dem go come say dem no remember them quick quick, no be only poor man sabi die from bomb blast, accident, robbery.
Re: Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government by ebamma(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2012
good job,if them fit make them even kidnap uduaghan sef.
Re: Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government by Beaf: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2012
godello: Gud news! Uduaghan himself next!

This is funny in a macabre sort of way, but if Uduaghan was serving the people, nobody would have been kidnapping the family members of himself and his govt officials.
Delta pipo no de hia word! Lol!
At this rate, the entire families of Delta state government pipo will soon be kidnapped!
Re: Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government by thehomer: 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2012
They know where the money is. I wonder if they're going to be paid in cash or via cashless means.
Re: Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government by space01: 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
cool[b][/b] grin grin grin grin[/color][color=#990000] Best news for the week. Keep it coming. This is how τ̲̅ȍ kidnap. U̶̲̥̅̊ G̶̲̥̅☺ for the money. After ά̲̣̣̣̥​ll is our money and ur money alSo. Weldone guys. More government vitims τ̲̅ȍ ur collections.but if u are cut, u on ur own ooooo
Re: Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government by malc619(m): 2:20am On Jun 19, 2012
Beaf:

This is funny in a macabre sort of way, but if Uduaghan was serving the people, nobody would have been kidnapping the family members of himself and his govt officials.
Delta pipo no de hia word! Lol!
At this rate, the entire families of Delta state government pipo will soon be kidnapped!

You seem scared of saying "your governor" is a THIEF just like his cousin...

@Topic: People (both rich and middle-class) get kidnapped in Delta State on a daily basis. We only see it on the news when its a star or a politician or a relation of a very popular figure. ‎​So for every 1 kidnap case you hear about on the news there are dozen(s) of others that go unreported...

Please guys stop rejoicing over the kidnap, cos d truth is nothing will happen to him, he will escape(like Obodo) or ßξ rescued like Mikel's Dad. These rich guyz have a way of escaping this menace..

Let's ask our "Coconut-headed" governor to please do something about the high level of insecurity in the state...

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government by Beaf: 2:24am On Jun 19, 2012
^
...And you seem unhealthily stup!d.
Re: Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government by Murphy7h4: 6:45am On Jun 19, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]I very much agree with your point of view
Re: Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government by malc619(m): 9:11am On Jun 19, 2012
Beaf: ^
...And you seem unhealthily stup!d.
Oga Omokri, how work nau??
Check this out...!!!
malc619:

You seem scared of saying "your governor" is a THIEF just like his cousin...

@Topic: People (both rich and middle-class) get kidnapped in Delta State on a daily basis. We only see it on the news when its a star or a politician or a relation of a very popular figure. ‎​So for every 1 kidnap case you hear about on the news there are dozen(s) of others that go unreported...

Please guys stop rejoicing over the kidnap, cos d truth is nothing will happen to him, he will escape(like Obodo) or ßξ rescued like Mikel's Dad. These rich guyz have a way of escaping this menace..

Let's ask our "Coconut-headed" governor to please do something about the high level of insecurity in the state...
Re: Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government by jayben(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
hmmmm d governor shld take steps in curbing d activities of these kidnappers
Re: Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government by RoadStar: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2012
This whole kidnapping issue seems to have picked up steam in delta state
Re: Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government by Beaf: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
malc619:
Oga Omokri, how work nau??
Check this out...!!!

Since I am not Reno Omokori (how that affects you is best determined by your low IQ anyway), it only confirms my original assertion that you seem unhealthily stup!d.
Re: Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government by malc619(m): 6:19am On Jun 21, 2012
Beaf:

Since I am not Reno Omokori (how that affects you is best determined by your low IQ anyway), it only confirms my original assertion that you seem unhealthily stup!d.

Stop lying, you cannot hide the truth forever..... Kill urself if Ʊ like:
You Are Omokri
You are Omokri
You are Omokri
You are Omokri
You are Omokri
You are Omokri
Re: Kidnappers Grab Son Of Secretary To The Delta State Government by StarrMatthieu: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2012

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt / See Why Nigeria May Remain Stagnant For Years / Throwback When A Graduate Couldn't Speak English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.