Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner (36922 Views)

Peter Obi Hails Tinubu For Adopting Oronsanye Report / Peter Obi Hails Osimhen's Serie A Triumph With Napoli / Peter Obi Hails The Appointment Of Ibrahim Gambari As Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by shonepa(m): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
Just saying the obvious, e go easy foram to move 70k dolls?

Police go nab am las las.

SmartPolician:
In some families, Kekwaaru Ngozi will be cursed and insulted for what he did. These are the people this country is supposed to recognise and use them to set worthy examples. Sadly, Nigeria won't because the president is not even any better.

Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by charlizonto: 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2023
Curse777:
Obi the clout chaser, since na Ibo woman he go praise am

E never pain you Wella..I will donate 5 buckets to your cause to fill your tears
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by spencekat(m): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Hmmmm

Make we nor praise her too much
She is not a saint

She don already do her calculations say she nor go fit discharge with that money without getting caught
Ogbeni,you dey cap carelessly and vertically
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Alexiiydon: 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2023
christejames:
That's my President cool

Always celebrating success!
let him reduce fuel price for you now odę even obi them no born am well make he no buy at the rate of the new price
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Iykemaster(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2023
You're a CURSE already..
Curse777:
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Alexiiydon: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2023
post=124590263:
God bless the lady.

God bless your dad,
A good name is better than riches.
#HonestyPays.

Btw,
Does dad still have the wooden plaque?!
them don use am cook

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by wallrichy: 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
Bad boy slawomir.....You are just impossible....so you mean she has calculated the risk involved and decided to follow the easier way out....lol.....bad boy...u be professional for crime and risk?

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Hmmmm

She is not a saint

She don already do her calculations say she nor go fit discharge with that money without getting caught
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Jsucre(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
Puss360:
Oya Peter do the needful... Send something to her.. no be to praise her...
Lemme go check her history if I know her make I go beg🙈🙈
we no dey give shishi, no forget rule number one
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by chatinent: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
I’ve not been hearing about this man until during this election. Since then, he has been trying to fittingly play Messiah.

Where was he prior to his ambitions all these years?

A double standard is bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by twilliamx(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2023
Puss360:
Oya Peter do the needful... Send something to her.. no be to praise her...
Lemme go check her history if I know her make I go beg🙈🙈

He no dey give shishi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by iramure(m): 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
The way obi is going, he will even praise goat if it eats grass well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Electorate: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2023
Curse777:

Is Akeem Badru also an igbo? You didnt see Peter Obi also mentioned that name because you are indeed cursed.

Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by transient123(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
Commendable. What a good Nigerian.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by vastolord4(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2023
post=124590263:
God bless the lady.

God bless your dad,
A good name is better than riches.
#HonestyPays.

Btw,
Does dad still have the wooden plaque?!

Yeah.. still does

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by vastolord4(m): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

Pls sir, what is a wooden plaque?

Bro, just do the research.. you'd understand it better
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Pathfinder2090: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
Throwback:
Peter Obi has praised this Igbo woman, but refused to praise the Northern Muslim woman who return a higher amount of $80k in Mecca while on pilgrimage.

When will Peter Obi change his ways?

You know him very well.

He did not praise the one that returned $80k in Mecca.

How many Tinubu don praise?
Obi matter go kill all of una one day
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
I can do same and more, I can't ever take what does not belong to me and sleep well at night lailai I must search for the owner before I'll have rest.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by okoroemeka(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
Jostoman:
Good girl
also the fact that she is an Igbo lady puts the generalization that ibo ladies love money to shame

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by chrisxxx(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
Curse777:
She is not Igbo. She is Ikwerre from Rivers State to be precise Rundele in Emuoha LGA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by chrisxxx(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2023
AwokenVawulence:
It's a lie she can't be igbo, this is what those from that region would say
She is Ikwerre from Rivers State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by chrisxxx(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
Throwback:
Peter Obi has praised this Igbo woman, but refused to praise the Northern Muslim woman who return a higher amount of $80k in Mecca while on pilgrimage.

When will Peter Obi change his ways?

You know him very well.

He did not praise the one that returned $80k in Mecca.
She is Ikwerre from Rivers State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by chrisxxx(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
Throwback:
Why has he done this again?

The woman deserves to be praised, but Obi should be more nationalistic in his approach.

He has surrounded himself with only his Igbo clansmen who inform him only about Igbo matters.
The lady is Ikwerre from Rivers State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Judd007: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
Na everything Peter dey chook mouth? Abeg rest small

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Obitroy(m): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
Wow I think say some tribes always say igbo people to like money
If u are Good u are Good God will surely reward her🙏🏾

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Sniper101(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Hmmmm

She is not a saint

EXACTLY.

HOTEL WEY GUEST GO FIT COME IN WITH $70K, SUCH A HOTEL NO GO BE SMALL PIKIN HOTEL. NA BIG MEN HOTEL. WHICH IS TO SAY THAT THEIR MUST BE CCTV ALMOST EVERYWHERE; ESPECIALLY IN THE LOBBY.

THE WOMAN NO FIT COMMOT FROM THE ROOM GO ANYWHERE WITH THE BAG/BRIEFCASE WITHOUT CAMERAS PICKING HER UP

HENCE, SHE SAY MAKE SHE FORM SAINT; HOPING SAY THE OWNER FIT LATER FIND HER SMALL THING grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by Benrosaria(m): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
All your hailing Na for wetin. No go hail god one day ooh🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by HRMK: 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
so na only mouth the #stingy,#nochichi and #yesdaddy go take hail the woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by ud4u: 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
Curse777:

Your likes are reason Nigeria is not moving forward. So this attitude is not worth appreciating?

Nigeria who do you this?
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by favor914: 12:18am On Jul 23, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1682727648403890177?t=ovRSpwa9mtihATykOHQy3g&s=19
Please Gringory shut up, useless Hypocrite humbug, election season is over, so you can stop the foolery.

Mumu Man.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by favor914: 12:19am On Jul 23, 2023
ud4u:

Your likes are reason Nigeria is not moving forward. So this attitude is not worth appreciating?

Nigeria who do you this?
Biggest Political Hypocrite in Nigeria.

Apga Judas/Pdp runaway.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by favor914: 12:24am On Jul 23, 2023
chatinent:
I’ve not been hearing about this man until during this election. Since then, he has been trying to fittingly play Messiah.

Where was he prior to his ambitions all these years?

A double standard is bad.
The Man is a useless Plaster Saint, you can fool some people sometimes, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner by ChristianMuslim: 2:38am On Jul 23, 2023
Yin mu.. Okan awon omo igbo oni bale.. Peter obi the National Greeter.. you go congratulate tire

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido / Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri / Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.