Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Cheapest Way To Migrate To Canada Through Work Or Study Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheapest Way To Migrate To Canada Through Work Or Study Visa (455 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Cheapest Way To Migrate To Canada Through Work Or Study Visa by Ebryhheem2nde: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
Salutations,

I am new here and I am seeking information on the best and probably cheapest way to migrate to Canada via either student route (possibly scholarship) or work visa, I have a bachelors degree and I am open to suggestions and connections. I have all my documents ready and I have been trying for close to two years now on my own and haven’t had any success. Please I’m open to suggestions and new ways to try so as to meet up with the spring 2024 intake.

I hope I get replies
Re: Cheapest Way To Migrate To Canada Through Work Or Study Visa by ednut1(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ebryhheem2nde:
Salutations,

I am new here and I am seeking information on the best and probably cheapest way to migrate to Canada via either student route (possibly scholarship) or work visa, I have a bachelors degree and I am open to suggestions and connections. I have all my documents ready and I have been trying for close to two years now on my own and haven’t had any success. Please I’m open to suggestions and new ways to try so as to meet up with the spring 2024 intake.

I hope I get replies
check here. Start from page 1. Hold your 10m to 15m for hand for study route. Canada is not cheap and scholarships are not that common. https://www.nairaland.com/7255452/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/1311

Forget work visa because if you dont have a scarce or indemand skill you wont be able to get job offer from Nigeria. What grade did you graduate with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheapest Way To Migrate To Canada Through Work Or Study Visa by justwise(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
ednut1:
check here. Start from page 1. Hold your 10m to 15m for hand for study route. Canada is not cheap and scholarships are not that common. https://www.nairaland.com/7255452/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/1311

Forget work visa because if you dont have a scarce or indemand skill you wont be able to get job offer from Nigeria. What grade did you graduate with

(1)

Cost Of Transportation - Ojota, Lagos To Osogbo / Two Young Men Expected To Frog Jump to eagles square abuja / Indonesian Plane With 54 Passengers Missing..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.