Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,370 members, 7,850,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:02 PM

How APC Deceived Yoruba Muslims In SW - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC Deceived Yoruba Muslims In SW (305 Views)

Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How APC Deceived Yoruba Muslims In SW by Varunpulyani: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
Yoruba Ronu O
That i am Pan Yoruba doesn't mean i must support evil politicians. I have been here 4 too long to be ronu-ing in favour of wicked yoruba politicians who becos of their extreme greed and lust for power inflict sufferings on their people. Ordinary road they can't fix!

Re: How APC Deceived Yoruba Muslims In SW by Varunpulyani: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
YORUBA RONU" in the context of the last election was never about the goodwill of all Yorubas. It had absolutely nothing to do with the growth of the Yoruba land.
I said it, and I'm standing on it.
You all have been used.

Re: How APC Deceived Yoruba Muslims In SW by Varunpulyani: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
My People! My People! We told you Bulaba came to steal, kill and to destroy what's left of Nigeria. But you shouted Yoruba Ronu, u went for incompetence because he's your tribes man. Are you still Thinking?
⛽He's plan is to block your brain patapata!

Re: How APC Deceived Yoruba Muslims In SW by Varunpulyani: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
I beg , na where I fit get yoruba Ronu filing station and how much dem dey sell litre

Re: How APC Deceived Yoruba Muslims In SW by okosodo: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
I now know that the yorubas are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria
Re: How APC Deceived Yoruba Muslims In SW by Tochitee(m): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2023
Mumu tell us how pandora deceived Anambra people to be deserting their village only for them to be consistuting nuisance in the southwest. Even the fraudulent obi spent all his daily activities in Lagos.
Re: How APC Deceived Yoruba Muslims In SW by Varunpulyani: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
Tochitee:
Mumu tell us how pandora deceived Anambra people to be deserting their village only for them to be consistuting nuisance in the southwest. Even the fraudulent obi spent all his daily activities in Lagos.

Re: How APC Deceived Yoruba Muslims In SW by yarimo(m): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Yoruba Ronu O
That i am Pan Yoruba doesn't mean i must support evil politicians. I have been here 4 too long to be ronu-ing in favour of wicked yoruba politicians who becos of their extreme greed and lust for power inflict sufferings on their people. Ordinary road they can't fix!

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Mao Ohuabunwa Loses Wife / Tinubu Should Please Avoid Niger!!!! / Tinubu's Economic Reforms Garner U.S. Investor Interest In The Nigerian Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.