Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl (42274 Views)

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right / Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
The cheapest commodity in this life is pussy...

Take it or leave it, it is what it is....

1 Like

Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by tiswell(m): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo
most yoruba women

1 Like

Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by PrinceGallant: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2023
Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by Franzinni: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
Candidlady:

If Fatimoh Oloyede were a footballer, she would most likely make exploits as a dribbler.

When iread the bolded ithought they were even talking bout here hobbies until Iread the remaining lines grin
Mrs okocha Messi Lionel Ronaldo grin

See this poor pretty lady going after sharafa that is smoking Benson

Yoruba men can ugly grin grin

Kai

Please don't allow that her daughter to stay with any of the men

None of them should even get custody of the lil girl

Ugly looking things

Modified: I just read the whole thing now... The woman is a real player.. three ugly men made a beautiful daughter... God is wonderful

Please op we need to see bayos pishure.. thank you
this is a prime example why common sense is not common.
Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by obotematics: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
Fear woman
Fear woe man
Fear wore man oh
Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by rajiedreez: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
Fantabulous
Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by 2kris(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2023
Candidlady:

Iam trying to understand your first paragraph 😡

Explain better why a man would wanna sleep with his SUPPOSED daughter just because he feels she is not his ?

Please danallah explain
The guy comment shock me gaskiya. How can a sane person think of sleeping with his daughter
Kai jamai

Asin justify the act in a way Ican understand
Kai

Instead of necklace they should place tyres round your neck dab you with gas then lit a stick of dunhil.. splash the red ashes on you
😡
Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by favour32(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
Those men na shareholders...if you know you know grin
Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by phemmie06(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
Fear that gender
Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by isabi2lof: 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
Once they sight a woman, they're always quick to have sex with her without protection undecided
Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by Akinksquare: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2023
I am very sorry to say this, most ladies from Oje area in Ibadan that I know cannot stay with a man. I've heard it from friends and colleagues and I've also witnessed one. Beware of Oje girls ooooo

1 Like

Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by Justiceleague1: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2023
She said she deceived both of them.....that means something else....your guess is as good as mine grin
Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by djon78(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
But honestly strange things are happening

The way some humans dey loose and wayward is very shameful
Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by prezeus(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ronu
Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by Nigerianfactor: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
Maradona in woman shape!!

1 Like

Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by Mpanyi: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
We4all:
I'm starting to think that the reason why most fathers sleep with their daughters is because they feel that the girls ain't their biological daughters.

Imagine the dangers that the woman had to put the girl through. What if the men had defied her just because? Some women Sha .... It's only God that will save them.

Father's sleeping with their daughters because they feel that the girls ain't their biological daughters? Which kind justification for abomination is this? No sane man should sleep with any girl living with him and addressing him as father, uncle, brother etc. Daughter or no daughter, it's an abomination.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by sallazlee(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
Wahala for who no fear woman.
Chai obinrin, I carry my bombom for you
Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by Allisgud: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
See their faces self igbo ogogoro and Jedi Jedi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
Johnn44:
Only woman knows true father of her baby. Fear woman
That was wat we were told..bla bla bla.

In reality, she only admit it to the man she truly likes.. And put the responsibility on him...

Na d matter we still dey try settle up till this day..

I hereby dedicate the song.. THESE DAYS. by Nate Dogg ft Dazz Dillinger.

😔
Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by BadMaster: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
tiswell:
most yoruba women
Igbo women are the most promiscuous in the whole world

1 Like

Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by integrity16(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
We4all:
I'm starting to think that the reason why most fathers sleep with their daughters is because they feel that the girls ain't their biological daughters.

Imagine the dangers that the woman had to put the girl through. What if the men had defied her just because? Some women Sha .... It's only God that will save them.

Just because they doubt the paternity of their daughters is not a justification to sleep with them.

If she is not your daughters doesn't give you the right to sleep with someone else's daughter.

1 Like

Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by Weknowbetter: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
Benson not the father, Sharafa not the father either. That Hot broken toad was spreading everywhere. Poor young girl, she will never truly trust anyone
Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by TheBillyonaire: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
n\
Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by OLULAW: 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
She's an excellent team player who is adept in multitasking. grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by masterflowx(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2023
MrSamsung:
5 concubines abi mancubines
Benson
Bayo
Sharafa
Abideen-------- late husband
Present husband from Igbeti Oyo-----no name and doesn't know what is going on, na wa o

For your mind you think that she would stay in Pelewura in Lagos island without husband/boyfriend?

Dey play you hear?
Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by delpee(f): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
Shameless and heartless!

1 Like

Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by tiswell(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
BadMaster:

Igbo women are the most promiscuous in the whole world
e pain you like dis? shocked grin
Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by Benrosaria(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
If they were fucking her during those times she lies about their paternity row, then they should careless about It and fathers the girl.

Moreover, you being a father had been useless from time immemorial, cause I can't think a man of your age would be fucking a woman and you don't know who she is??

🤣🤣

Please don't call the woman names, call the men "too stupid" and a disgrace to manhood
Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by vannessa7(f): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
Islie:
– Girl’s mother: I deceived them both; they’re not her real father

– Embattled mother of five pleads for forgiveness

https://thenationonlineng.net/drama-as-opc-member-nurtw-official-row-over-paternity-of-11-year-old-girl/#google_vignette

Oloriburuku
Re: OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl by Sniper101(m): 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2023
You meet woman for beer parlour
You begin take her serious
To a point you had to get her pregnant.
Who does that ? undecided

...except burukutu/ogogoro men grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply / Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage / Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.