Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue (37960 Views)

OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle / Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by FreeStuffsNG: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
Former Skye Bank Chairman, Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Multi-Million Naira Office Gifted To Female Lawyer, Adaobi Over Paternity Tussle

Nigerian businessman and former chairman of defunct Skye Bank, Tunde Ayeni has evicted his estranged lover, Adaobi Alagwu from an office building he gifted her, SaharaReporters has gathered.

Ayeni is alleged to have fathered a child, a baby girl, with Adaobi, a claim he has blatantly denied.

SaharaReporters had in March 2023 reported that the businessman asked the lawyer to vacate the multimillion Naira building.

The building is located at 36, Birao Street, Wuse 2, back of AP Plaza, off Adetokunbo Ademola Street in Abuja.

However, Adaobi in a letter to Ayeni warned him against such action.

Speaking to SaharaReporters on Wednesday night, a source said despite the female lawyer’s letter insisting on keeping the office building, the property had been sealed off by the businessman.

“Are you aware Ayeni has taken all the properties he got for Adaobi including the office building in Abuja? Sincerely speaking, she has been evicted from that her once-proud 'Airbridge Chambers' office space in Wuse, Abuja and a visit to the office building shows it is in isolation and deserted. Far from dwelling in a mansion, Adaobi now lives in isolation in a rented apartment somewhere around Jabi, a suburb on the city's outskirts, a source close to Ayeni told SaharaReporters.

On January 16, 2023, SaharaReporters first published the report claiming a paternity tussle between Tunde Ayeni and the lawyer, Adaobi Alagwu.

The report delved into their alleged relationship, tracing a dating history since 2019 and connections to prominent personalities within the Abuja social sphere.

“In the recent publication also published by SaharaReporters, Biola, Ayeni’s wife dismissed the 31 year old Alagwu as a desperate young lady who has never had to do any important work in her adult life other than living off men and the season of Ayeni funding her lifestyle over.

“The fallout of the interview has left Adaobi in a state of distress, her former confidence now replaced by tears and shadows.”

The source added, “The G-Wagon Adaobi once drove was not a gift from Tunde Ayeni as reported and her relationship with Ayeni as publicly declared has since crashed and hit the rocks. Adaobi has really never had to work or hustle for any job or client, as suggested by Mrs Ayeni in the interview.

“And now, Tunde Ayeni himself has admitted that his erstwhile relationship with Adaobi was a ‘mistake’ with someone who was out to destroy him.

“Ayeni has said to everyone that he has nothing to do with her or her child and will never do. He’s even blocked her on all his phones and cut every communication ties with her. And it’s really hard to understand why someone that tells so many lies will be taken seriously, already everyone knows Ayeni didn’t buy her a G-Wagon as earlier suggested in the media.

“Let me also hint you about a plan for DNA test as hinted by Mrs Ayeni in her interview. Adaobi still chooses to make Ayeni the face of her relationship because he’s probably her highest paying victim hence why she continues to use his name to validate herself and just wouldn't let go as most side chicks in Nigeria do.”

When contacted, a close relative of Adaobi confirmed she had been evicted from the property.
He insisted that Ayeni was responsible for the pregnancy as he paid the female lawyer’s flight tickets, hospital bills to have the baby in United States.

The source added that the child's international passport carried his name which he was very much aware.

“Yes my brother, he has sent her away from the house and office building. We surprised how he suddenly changed Ayeni and denied the baby probably because of his wife at home. The continued humiliation and attack on Adaobi by Ayeni and his wife won’t be tolerated, the family will soon speak on this and I’ll definitely let you know,” Adaobi’s family member said.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/08/03/former-skye-bank-chairman-tunde-ayeni-retrieves-multi-million-naira-office-gifted-female

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by FreeStuffsNG: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
It seems the DNA paternity test result of the baby turned negative. That his ex-mistress showed him shege!
I hope he has learnt his lessons to avoid adultery. Check my signature for free stuffs!

109 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by TemplarLandry: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
cool God has delivered him from the enchantment of the strange woman.
Go and sin no more unc.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by inoki247: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
Follow your thing talk always...

Imagine all the years of hustling getting it right mak ur third leg come spoil ur CV...

Make Dem no fit put person name for Google na jargons he go first bring...

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by leanonme82: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
Hahahaaa.
Some people no just get sense.
I see a resemblance between the wife and side chic. Just older and younger.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Jman06(m): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2023
That serves the long-throated Igbo lady right!

I love the way she is being humiliated in this matter. After all the years of training as a lawyer she ended up being a sidechick to a married man instead of making a name for herself in the law profession.

Shame!!!

139 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by mariahAngel(f): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
Well done, Mrs Ayeni!

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobicove(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
This is what you get for bitting the fingers of the hand that once fed you!

How dare you challenge your benefactor to a public fight!

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by oluwaseyi0: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
l;
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by GeneralPula: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ok
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Franzinni: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
In every life, there is a box called problems and that box is never empty.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Bili321: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours for free within 3days with my full support . It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create foreign account to receive payment etc.My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is valued above N20,000 but I would be offering it for just N1500 (almost free) to empower only 120 serious individuals. Now you don't have to wait till you have money before you start business.
Chat me to know more about the course and my mentorship style .
Remember, this is just to help you . Act fast and grab the few slot remaining

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by MySexyMoni(f): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ok
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
Men that asks for return after breakup are insipids.
She should not return anything to him if he cannot return all the sex too . My heart goes out to the wife anyways.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by leanonme82: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
But igbos are funny, see how they were rejoicing over small matter like achievement. grin Rich yoruba men are their prize. The girl doesnt have sense. Is she the first to do side chic? Instead of her to clean mouth and stay quiet.

She was not even a major girlfriend like Gail Fajembola that was Tunde Ayenis girlfriend for years. Ayeni bought her a mansion in Banana Island and opened a multimillion naira showroom for her, Cynosure. Even his wife accepted Gail as co-wife, and Gail was smart to not get pregnant for him.

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Scarrr: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
Adaobi don do am wayo

6 Likes

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Bubu4Sea: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
tongue

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Ayoola171(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
“And now, Tunde Ayeni himself has admitted that his erstwhile relationship with Adaobi was a ‘mistake’ with someone who was out to destroy him.

If we men can avoid avoidable, but alas we are still struggling with nature. God help us overcome.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by thatsleepboy1: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by id4sho(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
Penis! Men who do us? He's lucky he's alive. Wild gold diggers in droves at Abuja lipsrsealed

Hope dude has learnt his lesson and wife will be so happy

20 Likes

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by ImoleNaija: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
Looks like she belongs to the street.

As for men, may we have control over our third legs.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by DenreleDave(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
grin grin

I really love what Mrs Ayeni did.. She fought for her man.. She didn't divorce him bcox of one husband snatcher even though his husband did wrong..

Atlast she wọn her man back

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by KomonSense: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by KomonSense: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
Okay
Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by meum: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
They should stop disturbing us. When love was “sweeting” them they told us to mind our business. So let them allow us enjoy minding our business in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Kobicove(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
Men that asks for return after breakup are insipids.
She should not return anything to him if he cannot return all the sex too . My heart goes out to the wife anyways.

The effect of the Kayanmatta she used on the guy has worn off grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by wwwihy: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
Igbo girls and Yoruba demons gbola.... Nna na 5 & 6

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by obaidan: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
Big girl small God inside mud...
Dear Parents, Train your daughters not to be reliant on man for prosperity and success
Let them know that hardwork and the reward for hardwork is possible for both gender

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by Omoawoke2(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
These people and jazz

Seems the man’s eyes don clear

Igbo girls can date anything so far there’s money

I am glad the wife is a woman of wisdom. This is the kind of wife people should pray for.
All those olosho and bitter feminists screaming on her behalf to never fight for any man are single, heartbroken, baby mamas and bitter wish others end up like them

“And now, Tunde Ayeni himself has admitted that his erstwhile relationship with Adaobi was a ‘mistake’ with someone who was out to destroy him.”

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue by AmotekunSW: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The continued humiliation and attack on Adaobi by Ayeni and his wife won’t be tolerated, the family will soon speak on this and I’ll definitely let you know,” Adaobi’s family member said.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/08/03/former-skye-bank-chairman-tunde-ayeni-retrieves-multi-million-naira-office-gifted-female

Shameless family of hungry prostitutes.

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mom Shows Her Son What It Feels Like Taking Care Of A Baby (Pics) / Man Celebrated His Mother's 87th Birthday By Exposing Her Breasts On Facebook / Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.